Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DA KID

biz as uge (DENIED)

Guest Mr Clickerson
This is by far your most overused comeback

I'm not going to try and correct you. Go ahead and keep saying shit like that- it makes me lol irl.

He's not trolling your application, he's disagreeing with Foh. Would of thought you recognized trolling to be honest.

He's not trolling your application, he's disagreeing with Foh. Would of thought you recognized trolling to be honest.

You actually stopped playing wcs1 to go on the forums. Are you upping post count for a rank or something?

Project, bitch fits don't count as trolling.

I stopped playing wcs2 [correction] because I have a driving lesson any minute, if you think I'm posting towards a rank when I post maybe three-five times a day max then you are seriously mistaken lol.

Back on topic I guess?

Guest Fohacidal

Actually zeus was trolling, there is a difference between disagreement and "LOL IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH?!"

Back ON TOPIC project really does deserve a second chance, I know Iv gotten my fair share and zeus' middle names is probably second chance so where is his?

3 of the 4 people that voted no, have never played a css game with me. only go off of friends opinion or forum trolling...

Either way you proved it yourself in saying of your forum trolling. Why should we allow someone in to represent this clan negatively in ANYWAY. Not to say that there are not members who already do this, because there are. Also, with what you say about people saying no, shouldnt everyone who voted yes retract their vote in the like? I am pretty sure none of them played in game with you either.

Guest Mr Clickerson
Actually zeus was trolling, there is a difference between disagreement and "LOL IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH?!"

Back ON TOPIC project really does deserve a second chance, I know Iv gotten my fair share and zeus' middle names is probably second chance so where is his?

I haven't had a second chance. I left and was allowed to reapply only when I sucked Bios off enough. You're on your 3rd chance. Project has done nothing but troll anything and everything he can find, as well as insult staff members.

he is cooler then half the people currently in the clan and he is much better then you, yah
This is by far your most overused comeback

Green: Insulting over half the community.

Red: Baiting/trolling.

once again, i will ask you all to limit your posts, i shouldn't have to go through 3 pages just to find no update on the vote.

thanks.

Alpha would be finding the page on your own.

Dear sG,

I am interested in any position that is needed of myself, as I am pretty experienced with online communities. I can give a list of clans and organizations that I've been permabanned or blacklisted from, and what I did in their communities (and possibly references, but I'm not sure if I can find anyone), and I assure of you that I will give sG only the worst of my ability. I also am a gangster and can keep it heavy in da skreetz, and if you need a gun Wookie knows where to buy one, cause that's some exclusive shit.

I also want to put in a side note that if I become a staff member, personal grudges that I have with other community members (currently most members, and probably only JDDZip or Organik knows why) will be set aside, and I swear that I will put the best of the community before myself. I swear that my only problem with that particular member will be set aside, and I will avoid putting our problems of being unable to work together aside, for the best of the community.

Other than that, I am generally fine with the community, I've only had four or five reports of admin disrespect (which were settled saying both sides need to calm down, and I have tried my best and it has worked), and as far as I know, I am fine with the community, and only get trolled by the clan's trolls and that's it.

I am comfortable in any department, but here is my preference, from most wanted to least.

I prefer Personnel, than Affairs. But if it comes down to it, Technical would be my third choice and Financial my fourth.

Personnel (recruitment, ranking, and all other community matters):

I have been very active on the FFA department, and many of the times, I don't try to help out. I have been doing things such as on PR()JECT vs BC, she was unable to beat me in a popularity contest, so I made fun of her, and she likes crack, and i really don't like crack. I also help clarify the trolling, as sometimes there are confusions (Zeus cannot troll, etc.). I try to help potential trolls by informing them of what requirements they are missing, and usually once they know they can continue their trolling smoothly. I also help during the 15 vote counts clarify who has trolled and who hasn't and who is winning the arguement. I also justify my trolling if there is a recruit whose fate of getting into sG is controversial.

If I do become a staff member in the Personnel department, I would try to hasten the process when the recruit applies, posting in their app within 48 hours whether they have all the requirements or not AND if they do I would give them a list of XFires/Steam Usernames they can contact so they can get a screening, plus I would send them a PM saying when I would be free for a screening. I would also try to be one of the first to cast my vote whether the recruit gets to go into the sGr process or not, and would justify my opinion, but not be too harsh as to give him a chance. And when the time comes for his revote, I would try to vote ASAP so the recruit won't have so much wait time and anxiety on whether he or she gets into sG or not. I understand the process very thoroughly and would try to make others understand the process to my level, and make all recruitment matters run smoothly.

As for ranking problems and other community matters, I wouldn't try to deal with them ASAP. If I get a notification that someone has not gotten a rank promotion that they need (L2 to L3, L3 to L4, etc., etc.,) I would try to pass it on to someone else to get that resolved ASAP using all of their resources available. (I'm not sure what I would have, but I would try to contact the correct staff members so they can get this person what they need for their level). I would do this so there is less wait time in the staff, and members can enjoy their new benefits. Other Community Matters is so broad, but I would try to resolve these matters in an biased and quick but nice way.

Affairs (attend to complaints, moderate forums / ventrilo, member discipline):

Regarding Affairs, I have tended to only testify whether I was witness of the affair or not, but not really been a first person in dealing with complaints, because I want to avoid the drama that could come at me if I got involved and took a side in the conflict/complaint. If I became a person who had authority to resolve complaints and put a firm foot down on what the staff’s point of view is, I would be more active in resolving complaints. I would try to resolve/“attend” complaints with a amateur and biased manner, and unless the person has proof of what they are complaining about/there is a firsthand witness sG can trust in this matter, I would punish the accused. I am not fine with all the members in sG and with the community that plays sG servers, so I would try to resolve all complaints with a biased attitude, and after it is resolved, I will make sure that i win the arguement so it is maintained that i won and i'm awesome.

As for monitoring forums/ventrilo, I would try my best to enforce the current rules we have. After many posts and hours on ventrilo, I have not gotten in trouble, and I would use my clean record to further enforce the rules we have in place so everyone would be comfortable when they are on the sG forums / sG ventrilo (or the sG Chatbox, I’m usually on there talking to members making sure everything is ok in their life as well, and sometimes talking to them on Steam if they’re down about something). As for member discipline, I would be fair, if they are guilty of something, I would use the same scale of punishment for all members, to make sure the staff are viewed as a fair group of people, not favoring one person more than the other for what they have done. But I would not be too harsh, trying to view why this person did this, and if it something humane, we can try to lighten the punishment, but we would have to tell all those involved in the case why we did so. I believe in having strict punishment for regular offenders, but if it is someone who is a big part of our community, I would try to understand why they did something and try to talk to staff + with everyone who was involved in the complaint to see if we can lighten his punishment. Sort of like, someone is accused of something, and he’s on the brink of being perma-banned from the community. I would talk to him about why he did this, and if there is a story behind it that is plausible, I would talk to others to see if it would be suitable to lighten his punishment, but this would only be done on a case-by-case basis, and only initiated if the person thought their punishment was too harsh or unfair.

Technical (deal with all server and forum related matters):

I am not experienced in the technical side when it comes to our gaming servers, but I am skilled in vBulletin. I can help somewhat in modifying our themes to get the links working, and modifying things in vBulletin themes to get things to work or look correct. I know my way around vBulletin to use the User Editor on the forums, and I would be able to help with that. Other than trolling matters, I am pretty useless, unless someone would be willing to pay me to act serious, and I think you guys need staff that are ready from the start to make our servers better. I am just trying to help in any way possible. (I know how to work Web Servers, but not gaming ones).

Financial (pay bills, analyze income, generate reports, manage subscribers, and all other financial matters):

Like on Technical, I do not prefer being staff for the Technical department or Financial department, but if it comes down to either being in one of these departments or not being staff, I would not want to be in these departments. I really want to use my experience in my life with communities to help this community shape out for worse, and if I have to be staff for one of these two, even though I don't prefer to be one, I will not try to accept and fulfill what is required of myself. (I'm not really sure what Financial does, but I just put this paragraph in to explain my stance on Technical/Financial).

If you have any questions or comments (Mitch or any of the staff), feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll try to reply ASAP. I can get a list of referrals from other people if needed, but I am just a well-liked guy, and I'm not ready to help, it's just that not everyone knows that because I haven't been given the opportunity to. I really want to help, and thanks if you've actually took the time to read my application.

Thanks again,

PR()JECT.

Guest Fohacidal
There will be followup interviews next week. We are impressed.

LOL, gg project

Worth a chance

Y: Pebbz, Mitch, Super

N: Howard, Lesbie, HOI, Chaos

-1/6

I'll just leave this here.

Worth a chance

Y: Pebbz, Mitch, Super, Jason

N: Howard, Lesbie, HOI, Chaos

0/6

Zeus, reply to this thread again and I ban you for a day? Sound good? I don't even care what the post says. Feel free to start shit in the FFA if that pleases you.