Sign in to follow this  
tex1an2

"Maws" wall

Ever since I have been playing this game, the wall facing Mars has always been referred to as the "Mars Wall" however, it seems that just recently admins have been making shit up again. Earlier today, Few logged on and deliberately disobeyed an order asking him to shift walk towards the "Mars Wall" which was previously defined as the glass wall facing mars. He was killed, and subsequently cried about how all the walls in mars are the "mars wall." which is utter bullshit. Once again the admin douchebaggery has ruined the game with their overscrutinization of trivial bullshit.

That said, I'm enraged. I'm tired of admins making up rules, and I'm tired of admins fucking up the game for people who play to enjoy the game. Not only did Few ruin the fun of the entire round, he illustrates the utter idiocy of a select few (pun intended) of the admin staff. I demand two things: 1) A STAFF member rules on this, and 2) that Staff should moderate and make sure Admins do not make up bullshit like this.

The admin in question is Few, which IMO should not have admin in the first place.

Anyway he slayed me for killing him for going to a "mars" wall, not "the mars wall"

also, he ran to the wall instead of shiftwalking so thats another thing to add on to it.

We had this debate yesterday and people were getting slayed for doing the exact same thing you were doing. No I was not the one slaying them.

I talked to Hobo, and the mars wall is now the wall where you can see mars. Ok, so I was in the wrong, sorry.

And why should I not have admin?

oh, and i walked there.

I think you have no idea what you are talking about. I sit in spec half the time slaying freekillers. I rarely play as much anymore. If you think I'm being selfish, you need a reality check.

Guest Waffle

The glass wall that shows Mars has ALWAYS been the maws wall. Klark or someone should really put that in the rules or whatever.. JB guidebook, survival guide, I don't know. Now it's clarified that this is indeed the maws wall.

I r did defend the fact the glass wall is mars wall, anyways few got his admin refunded today, rules will be redone tonight and we need ALOT of rules added about almost every situation or we end up with people bitching.

Guest Waffle

It's a joke not a serious statement, you idiot.

Also you forgot the apostrophe in your "Its".

well it wasn't me.. because SOMEEEEBOOOODDDYYYYYY<<<<<<< didn't give me free slay commands haha xD jk jk jk all fun iin games. really I wasn't even on so it wasn't me

yeah seriously, until this faggotry came up, the wall with the huge glass wall has been the 'mars wall' for the 4months i've been playing. there was no fucking problems in the first place.

Guest fire.exe

^^agreed, you cant just randomly come on saying its not the mars wall it would just confuse everyone because everyone that play's on this server knows of it as the mars wall

I mean, who would ever call the big glass window with mars outside the mars wall? Nah, I think its that tiny wall in the corner over there.

Why people insist on stirring up trouble is beyond me.

I mean, who would ever call the big glass window with mars outside the mars wall? Nah, I think its that tiny wall in the corner over there.

Why people insist on stirring up trouble is beyond me.

It's cause people like to be pansies, and try to create new rules so they can get away with rebelling, then be smartasses about it.

we had this debate today.. i keep telling them that the mars wall is that wall its always been the wall facing OUTSIDE to mars...

some dumb nubs who want not to be killed/ and when they are killed call a freekill to get the ct slayed... i say that's wrong ..

As long as I've ever played on this server that wall has always been the mars wall. I say just warn any t's that run to any other wall, and shoot them if they knife any cts for "baiting" while running to a wall they consider to be a mars wall.

The Mars Wall = The Mars Wall. It's been like that since I started played, and it's not changing.

If we're really going to start have this faggotry coming again, I'm just going to start banning people. Getting sick of this loophole BS.

i have to admit, there was ONE time i was totally joking as warden and said this. i was in a good mood and tired of mars cause you run out of stuff to do and i said it meaning they could run to any wall they wanted. idk if he was in there at that time but i'm pretty sure everyone knew it was me just messing around one round.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

Mars Wall= the glass mars wall. If you wanna be a dumb shit, then be expected to be treated like one.