Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Fohacidal

Foh's Application! (Accepted)

Guest Fohacidal
Maybe if you don't call me a man, or say that I have a man chin or a mustache.

Nitestalker and Howard did

Guest Fohacidal

voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Id have like 19 yes votes now if like 4 people hadnt freaking put up no votes, shits taking forevaz

Guest Waffle

So you'd have like 15 votes since there is like 19 votes minus the like four votes.

voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Id have like 19 yes votes now if like 4 people hadnt freaking put up no votes, shits taking forevaz

even if you get to the +15, you have to wait till the end of the 2 weeks

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

you haven't changed much from what everyone has told me, still very immature, impacient, any lack of focus on helping the clan; however, you persuade my vote to a yes with the following: I want you in 1 sentence to sum up why you should be in sG. I do not want the "Because i like to have fun or I'm friends with people." as the answers. I want you to tell me why you'd benefit our servers, what would you do to help the people out who needed were new to our servers. Wearing our tag means you represent our clan. If you want to troll people asking for help, I suggest you stay out of the clan, we already have people who do that and their the ones that the majority of the clan find as the butt of their jokes.

Guest Waffle
you haven't changed much from what everyone has told me, still very immature, impacient, any lack of focus on helping the clan; however, you persuade my vote to a yes with the following: I want you in 1 sentence to sum up why you should be in sG. I do not want the "Because i like to have fun or I'm friends with people." as the answers. I want you to tell me why you'd benefit our servers, what would you do to help the people out who needed were new to our servers. Wearing our tag means you represent our clan. If you want to troll people asking for help, I suggest you stay out of the clan, we already have people who do that and their the ones that the majority of the clan find as the butt of their jokes.

Looks like Towli thinks he's staff.

Guest Fohacidal

Its this post that makes me not want your yes vote, I know it would instantly get me in right now but nothing says douche like the paragraph you just typed above, good day sir.

I'm not staff waffle, I know that, but I want to make sure this is a good vote yes or no. I've noticed a lot of people vote yes cos people tell them or vote no, I want to make sure my vote is made with a logical desicion

Troll your own thread Foh, I'm through dealing with this, you've just shown you can't be a benefit to this clan for answering a simple question, therefor my vote stands as no.

Guest Fohacidal

So? I could care less what you think, nothing irks me more then some baddy like you who thinks he knows the gears and whistles that make up this clan. Just the fact that you think I HAVE to explain to JUST YOU why "1 sentence to sum up why you should be in sG" in evidence enough you feel like you own the place.

Anyway, its because your being an asshole I wont give 2 shits about your vote, shove it down your ass or something towliban.

I'll say yes then, cause I guess it is the internet and you can say whatever you want.

14/15

Oh and at first I read that and I thought you were talking about me, and then I saw towliban.

Troll your own thread Foh, I'm through dealing with this, you've just shown you can't be a benefit to this clan for answering a simple question, therefor my vote stands as no.

towli, i dont want to be trolling in recruit, but you're giant paragraph asking for a sentence was very hypocritical. You want him to proudly wear his SG tags, yet you wear our tags and abuse admin. the clan benifits no less from foh than it does from you.

Guest Mr Clickerson
towli, i dont want to be trolling in recruit, but you're giant paragraph asking for a sentence was very hypocritical. You want him to proudly wear his SG tags, yet you wear our tags and abuse admin. the clan benifits no less from foh than it does from you.

Not really- I've been playing JB quite often and I haven't seen him abuse at all. I'd be more inclined to think those who have reported him are just pissed they broke the rules and got caught... Then again, I can't tell if you're just jumping on another bandwagon, or do you have any personal experience with him? If you don't, then don't act as if you know one way or another.

The way I see it is that you gotta be 12 or a right cunt to not get in.

It's a fucking community where people play a game together, it makes no difference whether you're in our out.

"no u cnt hav gren name coz i dun liek u"

Guest Mr Clickerson
The way I see it is that you gotta be 12 or a right cunt to not get in.

It's a fucking community where people play a game together, it makes no difference whether you're in our out.

"no u cnt hav gren name coz i dun liek u"

I agree, there's really no benefit to being "in or out", aside from maybe the free admin after like, a million years.