Sign in to follow this  
Iraling

Jail Break New Rules?

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

I think two commands need to be added, Warden at the beginning of the round is allow to make T's Tap a step inside their cell or jump ontop of their bunk. Orders to get them outside of their cells must be given by 3:45. The idea of this is to keep T's listening and CT's listening.

Second: Simon Says and Reverse but be stated as over. To end them just say Simon Says is now Over and Reverse hasn't ended.

I think a big thing is to allowing freeze to include jumping/crouching. Saying no jumping/crouching is incredibly tedious and time consuming + jumping/crouching movements are required in some games. Now if we play Simon Says and Simon says freeze, the Ts can remain either crouching or jumping regardless. It's a big conundrum and allows Terrorists more liberty to confuse their captors and promptly rebel. In addition to this, it causes the most amount of freekills.

On Jailbreak, the goal should be the game is able to smoothly operate WITHOUT an admin present. As it currently stands, the Jailbreak rules are to long, and to tedious to maintain that functionality.

In addition to that, I think the required vote % for slays/mutes/restricts need to be taken down. At any given time, if 50% of Ts think the CT is incompetent, they should be allowed to voteslay/restrict/mute them. This also would allow the game to run smoothly without admin assistance.

In conclusion, here is what I think a perfect JB rulebook should look like:

1) Don't fuck up

2) Don't bitch

In addition: an easy solution to all our JB woes would be to add MIA BLACKOPS back into map rotation, and to remove COMPLETELY SHITTY MAPS off the rotation. (Who wants to play a map called 'wotwotwot' anyways?)

Guest Waffle

Freeze automatically includes jumping and crouching now, they can only knife.

Freeze automatically includes jumping and crouching now, they can only knife.

we took out implying stuff. it just seems to make it to easy for other CT's as to they don't have to listen to warden, but they always know what they can shoot T's for.

As to what Texan said about the simon says and people can remain jumping/crouching, that's why you say "Simon says you will not do anything I do not tell you to do" this means ANYTHING they do if they're not told to, they can be killed.

Guest Waffle

Then as a CT, I will cheat in lrs since it is not implied. GG.

Guest fire.exe

The only people that wanna change the rules are the new people and I say fuck the new people, everyone that plays sG often likes the rules the way they were before they were changed

The only people that wanna change the rules are the new people and I say fuck the new people, everyone that plays sG often likes the rules the way they were before they were changed

If you really want me to revert things back to where there weren't limits on T's that can be killed, last reaction can happen and there aren't any CT rules outside of "Don't kill unless someone needs to be killed", we can.

Though, I don't think you'd find a big population there anymore...

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

I think these are good rules

Think strizz means the rules before we edited them this time, where everything is implied. It's a hell of alot easyier for t's to rebel and ct's to freekill now, though i don't really care as i play t only.

Guest fire.exe

yeah, thats what im sayin mute

Guest Waffle

Oracion last reaction was banned before Jailbreak started. Damn bastard staff banned it before we could play it! D:

JB was in its prime ironically when Shippo was here hacking like a noob.

In the last request section you had stated "There will be no favorites/friends. (example: me and blah go to solitary)" but then you said "(You make pick up to 1 person to go into solitaire with you. However, the 2 people will not be able to get solitaire again right after in the next round)"

So at one point you said you cant pick someone else to go to solitary but then you said you can pick 2.

Guest Waffle
Should make a rule where CT's cannot break a vent unless they know a T is in there. Rather than just CT's cannot enter the vent.

Breaking the vents as a CT is baiting. As stated in the rules. At least that's what I got when I checked it a couple of hours ago.

Breaking the vents as a CT is baiting. As stated in the rules. At least that's what I got when I checked it a couple of hours ago.

Yep, since breaking the vent is encouraging the terrorists to enter them. If you need to chase a t through the vents because you saw them go in, use the one they used. Don't open another vent to chase them through.

one thing that i would say to add is for map specific things that you can only do 4 square 3-4 times a round because it really isn't fun at all to play 4 square the entire time until all the Ts die. on that note does the only kill 5 Ts rule count for things like that or roulette or musical chairs?

That rarely happens daniel, a few certain people do it, but they just like to be dicks about it.

And no, the 5 T rule does not count for MAP BASED games.

The rules get changed around way too much, it's sorta ruinin the game a bit, but you should really take some time to think about a final set of rules that will work..

This is mostly the "final" set. About 80% of the changes were simply to just shorten it so it wasn't a novel of rules, most of which were redundant.

I still have a bit of modding to do though, but this thread has served it's purpose. I'm going to close this and start a new thread so people can post on the CURRENT set of rules we have, and can get input.

Guest Waffle

You still haven't closed the thread. Lol.