Sign in to follow this  
Iraling

Jail Break New Rules?

The passing guns = rebel, freeze command in a game, aiming guns at CT's rule, health for T's rule and ZFD description have been in since the last update.

I haven't touched those rules yet. I need another day because I didn't like spending six fucking hours on the same goddamn thing we went over before.

Yeah, I had no idea what you guys changed, so I just went through it and took out the b/s people are exploiting.

There should also be a standard time for warning, not 3 or 5 seconds. It should either be all warnings are 3 seconds or all warnings are 5 seconds.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

OKay, Suggestions

First Reaction/Last Reaction: We should allow this game with T's. Warden is the only one who can kill on this game. 5 T's maximum to play this game.

First reaction: You kill anyone who reacts first to the given command: First Reaction "x"

Last Reaction: You kill the last one who reacts to the command: Last Reaction "X"

You must state pryor to the command First Reaction or Last Reaction

Cheating: Should be implied on every direct command unless specified otherwise. It's not hard to get around it, think of it like this. First one to answer this question means first one who literally puts something in wins. First one who answers this question correctly means you have to answer is correct. That's great for trivia, keeps the t's thinking.

My problem is with the spraying, long jump, obsticale course, and climb. These are direct commands that should be done. All of these commands also should be done with a time. That means a 1-3 min time frame for these games that are announced at the beginning of the game. You have until x to complete this is very fair as well. The time frames should be reasonable. Saying no cheating one time, then cheating is allowed, then no cheating can confuse even experience CT's and HAS led to freekilling on obstical courses.

Lets remove the Rank, and if possible the screen with kills. I notice a lot of people are motivated by that, and it causes freekilling.

Jump should be part of being frozen, not crouch tho. You can jump out of place by a bit and if a CT kills you, it could be seen as a freekill when it isn't. Please take that into consideration seriously, thats the reason we did away with it when we did the rules.

A good command I found to help the CT team out when the server is at 44 is T's must jump ontop their bunk face a direction and freeze. I think it's fair as long as an order is given to have them out of their cells by 3:45

Special days like ZFD can only be given after beginning of the round commands are given. This way people don't yell out ZFD before the guy trying to be warden has finished orders.

Here are some new games as well I have thought of that are interesting:

The Rhyme Game:

Warden will Type a word. The warden will count down from 10 seconds, giving the T's time to Rhyme the word. Then the warden says Go, the t's enter the word in the chat. If any word repeats itself, then the t's who typed the matching words die. This is a challange because you have to come up with creative words. Game should only be played with a max of 10 t's. Words should be appropriate for the game. Any word deemed inappropriate (ex. Spatchula, Sixth, bulb, ect) that can't be rhymed or have few words that rhyme with them will nullify the game. You can also play this game by having T's individually type out a word and rhyme it until one either repeats the word or can't rhyme it.

Sentence Game:

This game involves the T's making a sentence that makes sense. You play this as a group game with two or more teams or individually. The warden will indicate how long the sentence will be in a word count, and my restrict a letter from being used in the word. The warden will designate the order of who will start and who will finish. T's must use correct grammer and punctionation. This means using correct spelling of the words, when letters should be capitalized, and correct punctuation to end the sentence. (Ex. 3 T's left, Warden indicates T1 to start, T2 to come after him and T3 to come after T2. Warden would say Make a 5 word sentence, excluding the letter E from words. T1 would type a single word, followed by t2, and t3 til the sentence ends. If the letter E was given in any word, that T dies. If there is bad spelling, grammar, punctionation, that T will die. )

LR's:

If the warden approves the LR, than all CT's must participate. All custom LR's have a 5 min max in the round. Some popular custom LR's are the following:

CT Judgement Day: A T will line the CT's up against the wall. A T MUST have a mic to play this game. A T will ask questions individually to CTs. If the T likes the answer, the CT will live, If the T doesn't like the answer, the CT dies. A T cannot shoot a CT without asking a question to them individually as this is considered rebelling. (T's should keep this in mind with rebelling CT's on the game. Ask them Why aren't you participating, then open fire on their ass!)

American Idol: A T may choose up to two other CT's to be judges. A T MUST possess a mic. The Ct's must sing a song to the T. If they T likes your song, you live, if not, you die. The T cannot kill a CT without the CT singing, unless the CT refuses.

Dodge the Bullet: All CT's will be designated to an area that the warden agrees upon. The T will be given an m249. The T must continuosly spray the Para in order to kill the CT's. The Ct's are dodging the bullet. Once the T empties a clip, he is fair game for the CT's to kill. A T may NEVER ask a CT to drop their weapons before starting this game. A CT may NOT use their weapons while the T is spraying them.

These are unreasonable LRs:

Restricting some one from CT

Having Two seperate LRs I.E. one for the end of the round, and one for the beginning of next round.

Asking for Noclip

Asking for more than 200 HP next round

Executing another T next round

Executing a CT next round

Are those suggestions or actual rules? If they are suggestions ten here is my comments :D

First Reaction/Last Reaction: We should allow this game with T's. Warden is the only one who can kill on this game. 5 T's maximum to play this game.

First reaction: You kill anyone who reacts first to the given command: First Reaction "x"

Last Reaction: You kill the last one who reacts to the command: Last Reaction "X"

You must state Pryor to the command First Reaction or Last Reaction

I agree with this, maybe the other cts watch and give suggestions on who did it last/first so the t's don't say it wasn't him cause more people saw it. Also does this apply to t's lr?

Cheating: Should be implied on every direct command unless specified otherwise. It's not hard to get around it, think of it like this. First one to answer this question means first one who literally puts something in wins. First one who answers this question correctly means you have to answer is correct. That's great for trivia, keeps the t's thinking.

My problem is with the spraying, long jump, obsticale course, and climb. These are direct commands that should be done. All of these commands also should be done with a time. That means a 1-3 min time frame for these games that are announced at the beginning of the game. You have until x to complete this is very fair as well. The time frames should be reasonable. Saying no cheating one time, then cheating is allowed, then no cheating can confuse even experience CT's and HAS led to freekilling on obstical courses.

Agree to the cheating but i don't get the second part there. Does it mean that in those games cheating should be implied that its not allowed? If so then i agree because i killed people for cheating on a race when they never said cheating was allowed.(ended up killing my self -.-)
Lets remove the Rank, and if possible the screen with kills. I notice a lot of people are motivated by that, and it causes freekilling.
Don't under stand :)

Jump should be part of being frozen, not crouch tho. You can jump out of place by a bit and if a CT kills you, it could be seen as a freekill when it isn't. Please take that into consideration seriously, thats the reason we did away with it when we did the rules.

Not much people kill for jumping since the rules were added (at least none i have seen)
A good command I found to help the CT team out when the server is at 44 is T's must jump ontop their bunk face a direction and freeze. I think it's fair as long as an order is given to have them out of their cells by 3:45
44? i don't see a point in jumping on to the bunks as a command. ;)
Special days like ZFD can only be given after beginning of the round commands are given. This way people don't yell out ZFD before the guy trying to be warden has finished orders.
100% agreed, CT's open cell too fast when they hear its a ZFD/FD and it ends up being a ZFD with no restrictions or something.

Here are some new games as well I have thought of that are interesting:

The Rhyme Game:

Warden will Type a word. The warden will count down from 10 seconds, giving the T's time to Rhyme the word. Then the warden says Go, the t's enter the word in the chat. If any word repeats itself, then the t's who typed the matching words die. This is a challange because you have to come up with creative words. Game should only be played with a max of 10 t's. Words should be appropriate for the game. Any word deemed inappropriate (ex. Spatchula, Sixth, bulb, ect) that can't be rhymed or have few words that rhyme with them will nullify the game. You can also play this game by having T's individually type out a word and rhyme it until one either repeats the word or can't rhyme it.

Sounds like a ok game

Sentence Game:

This game involves the T's making a sentence that makes sense. You play this as a group game with two or more teams or individually. The warden will indicate how long the sentence will be in a word count, and my restrict a letter from being used in the word. The warden will designate the order of who will start and who will finish. T's must use correct grammer and punctionation. This means using correct spelling of the words, when letters should be capitalized, and correct punctuation to end the sentence. (Ex. 3 T's left, Warden indicates T1 to start, T2 to come after him and T3 to come after T2. Warden would say Make a 5 word sentence, excluding the letter E from words. T1 would type a single word, followed by t2, and t3 til the sentence ends. If the letter E was given in any word, that T dies. If there is bad spelling, grammar, punctionation, that T will die. )

Don't like the game because its boring xD

LR's:

If the warden approves the LR, than all CT's must participate. All custom LR's have a 5 min max in the round. Some popular custom LR's are the following:

CT Judgement Day: A T will line the CT's up against the wall. A T MUST have a mic to play this game. A T will ask questions individually to CTs. If the T likes the answer, the CT will live, If the T doesn't like the answer, the CT dies. A T cannot shoot a CT without asking a question to them individually as this is considered rebelling. (T's should keep this in mind with rebelling CT's on the game. Ask them Why aren't you participating, then open fire on their ass!)

American Idol: A T may choose up to two other CT's to be judges. A T MUST possess a mic. The Ct's must sing a song to the T. If they T likes your song, you live, if not, you die. The T cannot kill a CT without the CT singing, unless the CT refuses.

Dodge the Bullet: All CT's will be designated to an area that the warden agrees upon. The T will be given an m249. The T must continuosly spray the Para in order to kill the CT's. The Ct's are dodging the bullet. Once the T empties a clip, he is fair game for the CT's to kill. A T may NEVER ask a CT to drop their weapons before starting this game. A CT may NOT use their weapons while the T is spraying them.
Cool game

These are unreasonable LRs:

Restricting some one from CT

Having Two seperate LRs I.E. one for the end of the round, and one for the beginning of next round.

Asking for Noclip

Asking for more than 200 HP next round
This isn't that bad to ask for 500 hp for next round

Executing another T next round

Executing a CT next round

All execpt the one quoted i agree

There are my comments ;)

You must state pryor to the command First Reaction or Last Reaction

I'm against this game. Eh,

I think we should just keep it like either all no cheating is implied, or all cheating is implied unless stated. I don't understand this one much.

No cheating is always implied otherwise stated, and this game has run well with CTs providing adequate time limits.

Chat Logs are useful from HLSTATSx, I say we keep it on, no one really gives a damn about ranks except for a few people on jailbreak.

No, just keep it as is, I like it the way Oracion and his group changed it to be.

Keep it at 4:00 is my proposal.

That's why the ZFD has to be given with restriction rule was made for.

I'd say that these should be off the list, and only be played by the people who truly know how the game works. Once a player has observed 3 or 4 LRs of American Idol or CT J Day, they can run it better than someone who hasn't even observed 1 round of CT J DAY.

I also believe that the LRs should be up to warden and admin discrestion, we shouldn't limit the LRs to what is bound in the rules. If the LR is liked by both warden and admin, by hell go with it. If it's not, choose something else. IDK why your restricting so much shit.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

You give orders by 4, you get t's out of their cells by 3:45, it's a useful tool for wardens to use if the server is over crowded with 44 people, what it does is checks for guns, while it keeps the ct's out of the t's cells. Stops baiting, and freekilling, yes the T's can rebel easily cos some of the ct's are gunna get stupid, but it keeps them doing different things. I like how HG does their bunk thing, I think we should incorporate it. Also, apparently no cheating isn't implied anymore.....

I'm putting time limits cos lately we've had 10 minute LR's that are annoying the server. I also know that when we get really booked on the weekends, the LR's would be good referral tools to T's knowing they have custom LR options instead of shitty by the book ones. Most servers don't allow custom LRs.

With the last reaction/first reaction, it's a great game to get to last T quickly, especially if CT's need a way to counteract the T's rebelling. 5 T's and the warden being able to only kill, I think it's a great idea.

Orders need to be given before a ZFD cos on the weekends we have to many fucking kids that confuse the T's cos they call out ZFD just because they couldn't get warden. It's fucking piss poor and confusing.

I like the no cheating thing, was the biggest rule change i hated in the last revamp, if warden forgets to say no cheating, then you cheat just like no detours or delays.]

I would like it to be possible to order us to freeze in a certain part of our cells, the 1 step out and freeze order gets boring.

Edit: Mitch no cheating is no longer implied unless stated otherwise.

Guest Mr Clickerson

Jailbreak should be banned if I can't switch my name to "All T's"... :(

Jailbreak should be banned if I can't switch my name to "All T's"... :(

The name just causes confusion among the idiotic ct's and t's and gets people freekilled, you should be banned for wanting to use that name.

Guest Mr Clickerson
The name just causes confusion among the idiotic ct's and t's and gets people freekilled, you should be banned for wanting to use that name.

Meh. It's good clean fun, IMO. Was hilarious when we had the entire server doing it so many months ago. Taking every single thing that we could possibly be called. If I recall, it was a trick Novacaine started. Very funny.

Meh. It's good clean fun, IMO. Was hilarious when we had the entire server doing it so many months ago. Taking every single thing that we could possibly be called. If I recall, it was a trick Novacaine started. Very funny.

Not fun for the guys freekilled, understandable that it's not allowed.

Guest Mr Clickerson
Not fun for the guys freekilled, understandable that it's not allowed.

Maybe CTs should pay more attention?

Haha, I'm not sure if I started it or not but it was funny when we got a bunch of people doing it. Though with some of the cts we get now, I would probably get freekilled within seconds.

Guest Mr Clickerson
Haha, I'm not sure if I started it or not but it was funny when we got a bunch of people doing it. Though with some of the cts we get now, I would probably get freekilled within seconds.

I don't remember- I know you were a part of it, but yeah, that shit was hilarious. I have a screenshot of it somewhere.

EDIT:

Scratch that, you weren't a part of it at the time I took the screeny. D:

allts.png

yeah

rules are getting worse as we define everything in the game. Its like we have to follow a strict script for this server

also, no 5'th grade questions? what the fuck is this shit

I've heard a dumb report that people are making that rule up, but I don't think its official.

I've heard a dumb report that people are making that rule up, but I don't think its official.

Again, read the disclaimer at the top.

If it isn't here, it's not true.

Obey it, because people are making shit up for reasons of making an advantage, when it's not needed.

Also, the rules that were changed, to repeat yet AGAIN for everyone, were mostly just shortened to be more to the point. Hell, I basically helped both sides in a way with the area near vent rule, and allowing CT's to go in vents when 1 minute is left.

I think you all are making up more bullshit on the servers, which is making things worse than it is.

I heard people are once again saying we cannot be made to line up for lr's, well since that rule was completely removed it would be nice to stop enforcing it until it's in the motd.