Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WhiteLabyrinth

Speedtest.net

The internet at my school sucks. 1.1MB/s is better than what I have at home, but bandwidth fluctuates like hell, the weekend is a bit better since people go home, but its normally shitty service. Upload is normally better than this, but like I said, it fluctuates.

692523675.png

8647238.png

6704893.png

668365533.png

Speeds kinda suck but it's unlimited bandwidth, so I just leave torrents on overnight, and boom, they are done in the morning, and I can download say 50 movies, no extra fee's :D

It looks nice, but i qos at 45down and 8 up, sadly (maybe?), my cell phone is this same speed :(

2894377960.png

84901849.png

This jitter kills my voip :(

................wot

2894393016.png

PS. why the fuck does it say temple tx i live in austin

its not saying where you live, thats the server you connected to for your test

2894398941.png

Do I win? ... Aside from splewis who doesn't really have his own internet.

I would call your ISP and tell them to fix your internet... what provider purposely gives higher us than ds.. something is wrong. you cant win until you post a pingtest though; although i dont know that business internet should be used to compare unless you're playing video games at work i suppose :P  since blackfoot's residential service is up to 15Mbps... unless fairpoint just hasn't rolled over to blackfoot's plans yet...?

I would call your ISP and tell them to fix your internet... what provider purposely gives higher us than ds.. something is wrong. you cant win until you post a pingtest though; although i dont know that business internet should be used to compare unless you're playing video games at work i suppose :P  since blackfoot's residential service is up to 15Mbps... unless fairpoint just hasn't rolled over to blackfoot's plans yet...?

What Driz said.. should look something more like this:

2894428263.png

84902986.png