Sign in to follow this  
Roidrage

Racism

Guest kr1kit

i heard that aloooong time ago, and its still funny today.

I think people take racism much too seriously. And every race is allowed to be racist except white people. I could go on for hours ranting but im too tired.

Does that have something to do with what was posted? Or are you serious..

I think he is talking about how for some reason it is accepted for non whites to be racist.

I thought plunk was black though.

Guest Silent Assassin

Woot lol, nah some black people are cool, the ones that think racism is hilarious like my best mate. The ones that think the use of the word 'colored' around them is fucking racist.

I think that Chris is right about that. I've met a lot of black people all of which acted and behaved like normal people. But I've met the other kind of black people too. Those people wouldn't hesitate to rob or steal from you. But i feel the same way about white trash, and dirty mexicans. To me, it's not a race barrier kind of thing. It's more of a philosophical difference.

Guest Silent Assassin

Ahem, my name is Phil :P

Bios I hate you so much :|

JOKES <3

Guest kr1kit
I think that Chris is right about that. I've met a lot of black people all of which acted and behaved like normal people. But I've met the other kind of black people too. Those people wouldn't hesitate to rob or steal from you. But i feel the same way about white trash, and dirty mexicans. To me, it's not a race barrier kind of thing. It's more of a philosophical difference.

that's how ive felt, i dont hate the race, i hate a certain group within the race which act like dickheads. Like Chris said, i like black people, but i hate n*ggers. The n*ggers which chris refers to is a relation to a certain group in each race which gives them a bad name.

I basically hate any form of gangsters/wannabe/wigger/criminal piece of shit who exploit people.

And theres nothing worst than a fucking thief. Just because they're too poor to get something themselves, doesn't mean they need to steal from someone who has it.

It's kind of hard not to be somewhat racist living in the city where i do. In Richmond its about 65% asian(im not joking, white people are actually the minority in my city). You get on a bus here and what do you see, you're almost guaranteed to be one if not the only white person on it. I have alot of asian friends and i don't dislike them at all, im just saying that they've overrun this city. But hey i'd rather have them than abunch of poor south american immigrants, at least the Asians have money and put back into the economy. Most of them start businesses and alot of them are quite wealthy.

Only problem I have with is the n*ggers.. I have a lot of friends that are Black.

But what really gets me, if you say "That black guy" around some black people, they get all sensitive and say "African-American". Now how the hell would I know if they where decendants from Africa? they could be from Jamaica or South america or Japan.. >:(

...just pisses me off..

Asians are 53852059328 times better than black people. Oh and there is no such thing as an "african-american." there is either an african or an american.

I know that's what I don't get..

I prefer Asians, they are more polite and more mature. (Except for those wigger asians, but I don't like wiggers at all!)

Guest Silent Assassin

I am coming to help Phoenix save my home country. "Timetodie"!

|Loads M3 and fucking charges the airport|

About 90% of my town is white. Yeah... It's all good though, because the "blacks" aren't rampaging about it. And like Krikit said, there's BLACKS, and n*ggs.

P.S. Black people who like jazz are always sophisticated.

THE CHINESE PEOPLE ARE INVADING CANADA HELP US!!!

I'm guessing you live in either Toronto or Vancouver, because those are the only 2 cities (Maybe Montreal and Quebec) that have ANY Chinese people at all, contrary to popular beleif. Chinese people are no where else.