Sign in to follow this  
WhiteLabyrinth

Phone.

Storm ftw... I like blackberries in general since i have to work on them all the time at work and got a good feel for it. Most of my friends have iphones though.. as much as i hate apple, they're pretty decent. droid ftw too.

Windows Mobile is just a terrible OS. I've been through many smartphones with Windows and I cannot go back from Palm or Android.

People like me get smartphones for their instant communication via email to their underlings and bosses. That is what a smartphone was started out as. Iphone changed it for the "kid" by adding countless amounts of useless apps, now everyone is adding apps to their phones. Except Windows. Yet, Windows still sucks when trying to sync your outlook to your phone, way to buggy.

Plus, if you don't use your phone for apps and that kind of shit, and you don't use your phone emailing and business. What the fuck are you wasting your money on a smartphone then? Not directing this at anyone, I'm just damn well wondering.

I got the Xperia X10 & blackberry 8900. I used the iphone 4. Buddy of mine works for apple down here and they have them in the back. Its still the same shit. Video calling came out in 2007 - 2008 on most phones and apple got it now. it still lags, U still can not remove the battery, & no flash for the internet meanwhile phones with android 2.2 will have it from what android said. Not hating but it still not up to date to other phones / Systems. It looks good and the style is a little better then the old iphones i must say.