Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest asmode

App.

Guest asmode

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:15467347

IN GAME NAME: Chemical

JCS RECOMMENDATION: None.

X-FIRE NAME: chemical67

PREVIOUS CLANS: None.

REASON(S) FOR WANTING TO JOIN UNDEAD VENGEANCE: Friendly server, helpful people, and getting more involved.

FAVORITE UV SERVER: =(UV)= Zombie Mod Atrocity [Classic | Reload | Fast DL]

Other: Email is css.Chemical@gmail.com

DO YOU AGREE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW? Yes

wink.gif

My opinion:

He is not that much of a regular or heavy user so the only thing I can recall from him was disobeying a direct admin order on zm_little city after I warned him not to destroy crane.

He said he did not see it but I don't believe him too much. I'm not saying never, I'm saying wait a few days to see how he acts.

How recent was the crane explosion incident. Because it was no longer illegal after we changed server to the new stable one we are on now.

crane exploding is gay cuase all the zombies just camp there and some fag just explodes it and they all die and respawn.....

Guest asmode

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Sep 5 2007, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

How recent was the crane explosion incident. Because it was no longer illegal after we changed server to the new stable one we are on now.

I did it on the 5th at around 5pm eastern.... and i didn't read the chat =/ sry

Guest Silent Assassin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UnderrateD @ Sep 6 2007, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

ultaponch i think u shudent say 2 much since ur like a leet admin abuser ? so what about 2 be quiet here no1 like u ?

UnderrateD shut up. Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion. I have also seen this guy exploding the crane and blocking people all the time. Also alot of the admin abuse posts about ponch have NOT been backed up. So dont come onto some server rule abuser's recruitment post shouting about admin abuse. Loads of people like ponch, me included. I think I could possibly count more that dont like you, but lets not go there and stoop to that level.

This guy who wants to join UV should be denied. He blocks, insults and quite frankly is a jerk to all who ask him to stop.

Guest asmode

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silent Assassin @ Sep 7 2007, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have also seen this guy exploding the crane and blocking people all the time.

yeah.... i have never blocked anyone.... and when I'm stuck i tele right away.... so i don't do what your taking about huh.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (asmode @ Sep 7 2007, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

yeah.... i have never blocked anyone.... and when I'm stuck i tele right away.... so i don't do what your taking about huh.gif

To start of, your application is not good enough and you seem to immature to join the UV community and you are blocking people , exploiting crane etc.

Your application has been denied.