Sign in to follow this  
Ika

The new banish is ridiculous

i don't think the proc rate should be lowered, i think the effectiveness of banish should be lowered

Easier to lower proc rate than effectiveness...

the thing with banish is, it makes it very difficult to escape, because it does funky things to the corners of your field of vision. if you're getting shot from someone you can't see, a lower proc rate gives you a chance to escape and come back later. I don't know if it's possible to change the way banish works, but if it is, I'd prefer that.

well no one complained about the old orc general :\

and lobotomize should be fixed, it shouldn't give a blue indicator saying where the lobotomized person is.

this kills lurkers, p228s, and trickster assassins, among other camping races

Well, anything kills lurkers. I actually think lurker is a bit weak considering how much more potent p228 is. Any guy with locust or chain lightning can own a lurker, or hell even a short drop can.

well nothing kills lurkers as much as a nice blue light saying where they are...

maybe if it was JUST the light blue light it would be fine, but you are also lobotomized

;O Aflac read ma posts.

It is easier to change what banish does than how often it procs.

You're referring to this quote?

Yeah but changing time involves editing every race with banish while changing what banish does is editing just three lines. All times were kept like they were in old banish as well so they shouldn't be debateable.

I thought you meant the timing of the "zooming" during the current banish. You meant the proc rate (percentage that banish will hit the target when you shoot him)? If that's the case, then by all means, go ahead and nerf it or something. I don't think anyone in the server would really mind :rolleyes:

Ah dude the old banish doesn't help at all, its so easy to continue aiming whilst like that.

It's hard to aim but POSSIBLE, which is the point. It's still pretty hard to run away if you need to get around a corner, I always end up overshooting my turn. I like it better how it is now, the server is back to being playable and Orc Gen is not *nearly* as strong as before.

Sign in to follow this