Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

Cass Whores?

And all of this came back because of one simple thing that should have never came back, Hlstats.

Before hlstats were online again, servers were more relaxed and more lax about racewhoring and stuff. We didn't have as many complaints of ppl racewhoring in the complaint departments and people were taking it in good fun. With the addition of hlstats, more people started whining about team stacking, racewhoring, etc.

The culprit isn't really Cass, although he does cause some of the complaints, if we remove the rank system, but leave hlstats running so it only counts playtime, things will go back to normal... Somewhat. If rank is all Cass cares about, he will leave the server and play on another server that does have ranks and not bother WCS #1 until it re-implements ranks again...

bios i do recall you um what was it? oh kicking 6 people from the wcs1 server.., changeing the map 3 or 4 or 5 times who knows i was to busy demoing u and do what i was suppose to be doing, u know what came out of it? u got banned, yay job well done kemper.

now you stated that playing with cass isnt fun, well i think its very fun he makes the server fun i actually love when he comes on, but you, i hate when you come on, changing the map 3 times isnt fun? stick to the rules budd-o the rules are make a votemap... 65%+ is a succes.. and kicking ppl? one of those people was actually kicked by you for um? what was it, OH YEAH for saying u admin abused.. got evidense of that. personally i think what oracion did for u was extremlu genous, cut u a break with a day ban.. not u want to come in here and put ur 2 sense in from the history of cass?

i barly see u on wcs1, u just came back like 2 weeks ago. now ur also saying that oracion is saving cass's ass? well i do actually remember u also bitching and moaning and saying u were gunna go cry to coinstar.

Pinning all this on one player is pointless. Perhaps Cass may have more impact than a normal player, but no good can really come out of this except stroke Cass' ego.

Holy shit Pebbz you just summed this whole thing up in one sentence....you da man!

Although you lied about one thing....this is where I would say LET ME EXPLAIN, but we can save that for cyber later.

Oh and one thing...didn't that whole thing with the required posts get trashed for a short while? I believe it was in December or something a staff member told me you didn't need posts and they had briefly changed the rules.

what were you doing with L4 admin then cass?

If anything you were level 3, so how did you obtain a free level 4 admin?

what were you doing with L4 admin then cass?

If anything you were level 3, so how did you obtain a free level 4 admin?

Noire, there were a LOT of people who had admin that shouldn't have had it/were at different ranks. I think klark told me there were about 75+ with a higher admin or some kind of admin they shouldn't have had.

So, lets not try pinning more of something when it's been an issue for awhile for many people.

You guys still qqing about cass? I've been playing with him for years now and the dude is just good. I've seen him let the qq'ers pick his race and still go 4 or 5 to 1. Of course he favors certain races, but who doesn't? It isn't as if he is hacking, exploiting or causing problems that I have ever seen. He's actually a pretty fun guy to play with, unless your a baby and just can't handle someone who is way better than you at something as insignificant as a video game.

You guys still qqing about cass? I've been playing with him for years now and the dude is just good. I've seen him let the qq'ers pick his race and still go 4 or 5 to 1. Of course he favors certain races, but who doesn't? It isn't as if he is hacking, exploiting or causing problems that I have ever seen. He's actually a pretty fun guy to play with, unless your a baby and just can't handle someone who is way better than you at something as insignificant as a video game.

Thats only because you were there watching him. Try playing with him while being undercover, trust me, it isn't a pretty sight.

hmm...im still not convinced that he whores, i've specced him before, and he just owns....and it's not impossible to kill him....i've done it before....although the stacking teams things do get a little bit out of hand, i was on one game, where i think there were about 3 admins on, the map was dust2 i think(the one with the cuban flag and stuff) T's were winning 10-0(cass was on T) we had some good players, but nothing compared to the T's, i said around 3 times unstack teams, unstack teams, before i ragequit and went to JB server. he may not whore, but it is arguable that he stacks teams and doesn't change them around.

IMHO, teamstacking is much worse than racewhoring

races can be countered, teamstacking cannot

if Cass was 'racewhoring' on the losing team, i wouldn't say a word. Not a single word. however, i have never seen him on a losing team

and I don't believe that bullshit that Cass stacks teams no matter what side he's on

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

Fuck fuck shit fuck

meh, I had to switch soo many people on one map today. Ended up having to switch the top 2 Ts with bottom 2 CTs just to get teams evened out and even then, CTs still lost.

Unfortunately, Cass wasn't on when this happened so can't blame him.... yet. :D

LOL, I was playing on server 1 lastnight and I moved 3 players around on office because it was 10 - 0 T's. Everyone was bitching so I did what I thought was needed to fix teams. The score then went 12-4 and everyone on T's raged and said I stacked teams the other way. (I switched myself back and forth 3 times). Over all the people that play on that server rage over every little thing. If some of them are not winning 100% of the time they bitch. I don’t understand why you cannot stand to loose a round or two? Stats are not that important. People where then bitching because I was such a low level I was taking too many points from them when I killed them. They where raging YOU TOOK 24 POINTS FROM ME ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Cass you win, the server and people on it suck. Cant fix people that want to stack. I can only move them so many times before they loose a round or two, sit in spec, and wait to get on the winning team again. I spent most of my time trying to make people happy, not fun.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

we need an auto player shuffler on that server to randomize the teams every round, shit would be epic

meh, maybe that could be one thing that may be added in this update.

One Idea, I had was every 5 rounds, it would switch the entire teams over to the other side so CT was on T side and vice versa.

Anyways, the people that were raging were actually just the usual peoples. Just people who rage a lot when killed a lot. Only about 2-3 people were crying over racewhoring/teamstacking. Which I might add that at the end of 30 rounds, it was roughly 22 to 8. I was on the losing side.

LOL, I was playing on server 1 lastnight and I moved 3 players around on office because it was 10 - 0 T's. Everyone was bitching so I did what I thought was needed to fix teams. The score then went 12-4 and everyone on T's raged and said I stacked teams the other way. (I switched myself back and forth 3 times). Over all the people that play on that server rage over every little thing. If some of them are not winning 100% of the time they bitch. I don’t understand why you cannot stand to loose a round or two? Stats are not that important. People where then bitching because I was such a low level I was taking too many points from them when I killed them. They where raging YOU TOOK 24 POINTS FROM ME ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Cass you win, the server and people on it suck. Cant fix people that want to stack. I can only move them so many times before they loose a round or two, sit in spec, and wait to get on the winning team again. I spent most of my time trying to make people happy, not fun.

So true Time. I was on last night with Oracion and not fuckin once did I see him change up the teams. Instead I did a bunch of times. How is that fair to me and my playing time.

This entire thread seems to be fueled by butthurt players who got owned by cass lol

Maybe some people, but my issue isn't with him being good. I don't give a fuck who thinks they are good in a video game. If you judge your life by this then you are automatically a fuckin homo.

Noire, there were a LOT of people who had admin that shouldn't have had it/were at different ranks. I think klark told me there were about 75+ with a higher admin or some kind of admin they shouldn't have had.

So, lets not try pinning more of something when it's been an issue for awhile for many people.

Do you think it's your job to defend Cass? You say your a good admin so maybe you should take a semi unbiased approach. All you do is come to his rescue like some kind of Brokeback Mountain shit. Last night you were bitching about being an admin, if so then why are you one?

we need an auto player shuffler on that server to randomize the teams every round, shit would be epic

We tried that but they all suck and just end up stacking things anyways.

Cassboys, kicking ass, boys!

Anything that could to stop this genocidal maniac would be worse than anything he is doing to erode the competitive spirit of online gaming. Having him on the servers is like having an epic boss from SotN that has as many lives as you do and can hunt you down, but in a polite and sporting manner.

sry bios, you're the shit but I have to totally disagree with doing anything at all to inhibit our greatest players.

This entire thread seems to be fueled by butthurt players who got owned by cass lol

How is this so? I may not be as good as Cass but I don't see him as a threat, I kill him as much as he kills me. That doesn't stop me expressing my opinion on the fact that all he does is play the same 4 or 5 races over and over and just whore the shit out of them, then change to one of his other ones and whore that.

Fair enough, reseting him isn't going to do a whole lot of good because he is just going to level again.

Cass I think you need to take a good hard look at this thread, through the bullshit meter. You aren't a good admin, therefore you need to work on that and actually see that the teams need to be sorted. Nobody cares if your score gets raped, you being admin isn't about you its about keeping game play fair and fun. For example, all Iraling did earlier for like a whole map was try to balance teams, maybe instead of being so selfish, you could try something like this and maybe people wouldn't constantly complain about your lack of intelligence.

So true Time. I was on last night with Oracion and not fuckin once did I see him change up the teams. Instead I did a bunch of times. How is that fair to me and my playing time.

Do you think it's your job to defend Cass? You say your a good admin so maybe you should take a semi unbiased approach. All you do is come to his rescue like some kind of Brokeback Mountain shit. Last night you were bitching about being an admin, if so then why are you one?

Why are you all butthurt about me stating points in general? I did balance teams last night, not my fault you didn't notice, but you're content with having a vendetta now against me when I think things would fix up. As to the admins thing, Noire is calling him out on something that has been an issue, but he's centering it on Cass that has nothing to do with the topic. I'm sorry if facts are killing you, but that's just how it is.

By the way, my approach ISN'T biased, but your biased viewpoint is overtaking anything. I've heard things about you where it's either your way, or the highway. I'm telling you what I'm doing as a staff member: I haven't had any issue with it, but if there IS something going on, then get evidence, let me know, and it's punished accordingly. My opinion is invalid because I personally haven't had an issue with him? That's ignorant, bios.

I'm not going to be a douche and just ban/whatever because someone says something, or because you all say it's true, but I think you already do that well enough with the 'bad admin is better than no admin' resolve you have, which has been shown in the past week you've returned.

By the way, I'm MORE than content with being an admin and helping out. Maybe you can take a few notes for the future.

With that in mind, this thread has gone on WAY longer than it should have. I'll close this for now because it's just being a huge fight with no end. If more is to come, then it'll be decided IF it's shown he is still doing shit.