Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

Cass Whores?

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

I agree :D

I believe it's been solved honestly. He got his punishment with HLXStats (which didn't do much FYI) and that was that.

If more is happening, I really don't see any reason for it since obviously if you DID want more in, it would have happened before, but I think many people are trying to milk what they can get out of this so he gets hit harder.

I believe it's been solved honestly. He got his punishment with HLXStats (which didn't do much FYI) and that was that.

If more is happening, I really don't see any reason for it since obviously if you DID want more in, it would have happened before, but I think many people are trying to milk what they can get out of this so he gets hit harder.

it did get him on the forums =)

Meh, how can we if he stops doing it when an admin or clan member is on hm? If he stops at first sign of someone from the clan, then we can't get proof unless we join undercover.

Glaceon are you just pulling shit out of your ass at this point? lol

You don't think people have demoed me from Rcon where I can't even see them. There is no video of me EVER whoring. Why is that? I play the same way each time I log on and I try to be fair. Although I have some skills, that doesn't mean I can't have fun too.

The worst part is NO ONE EVER COMPLAINS IN GAME...EVER! If anyone ever said a word to me about something they even SLIGHTLY didn't like I would be more than happy to accomodate anyone. Most of the people that play alot on the server don't use the forums, so that's why you get so few posts from people who are actually consistant players. I think Empire might be the only one saying shit against me that I actually see in there more than ONCE A WEEK. He is just a little whiner though.

I've been on this server for over a year at #1 and my behavior USED to be WAY WORSE. Why is it so many new people are joining the community and enjoying the shit out of WCS1 if all I do is apparently whore until everyone leaves? You guys wouldn't believe this shit, but there are actually alot of people who come into the server and have fun "trying" to kill me and make me rage. I use the mic alot too and try to make things fun for everyone. It's amazing how you can all just blow this way out of proportion because you have some grudge from the past or are just sick of seeing me at #1.

Wow guys, it's a video game...get over yourselves.

No offense, but if he breaks the rules, then ban him. Get clear, good evidence (i.e. a video of him whoring), or get out of here, cause just posting all these hate messages is kinda childish.

QFT

NO ONE EVER COMPLAINS IN GAME...EVER!

Stop talking shit, most of the server complains about you even if your not in game. Don't get me started on the stuff people say when you are on the server.

EDIT: The one good thing thats come out of this thread is the fact it may stop your whoreing because you'll be more aware of people trying to catch you out.

it did get him on the forums =)

Yeah, but he also has 16k points again. The only reason he's here is because of people bugging him constantly.

QFT

Stop talking shit, most of the server complains about you even if your not in game. Don't get me started on the stuff people say when you are on the server.

EDIT: The one good thing thats come out of this thread is the fact it may stop your whoreing because you'll be more aware of people trying to catch you out.

You are the biggest fuckin liar ever lol

I STILL don't even know who the fuck you are

Too be honest, I hear no one saying shit to Cass in the servers about any of it. The forums is the only place this comes out. Personally, I've played with Cass for a while and I think he has really improved. Hate me all you want for this, but compared to back in the day, he actually gets off races if asked, or will stop something if asked. The only thing I have an issue with is his rage-a-hol. But, no one is perfect.

alright im in the server everyday, raine ur cool and all but literally no one ever complaines ingame.. its just a bunch of trolls in the forums blowing this out of proportion as cass was saying

I disagree with your assessment Cass. sG is about 1/5th as popular as UV was. Whether you realize it or not, people who come in game that are new players do quit because of you. The other day I was on when five people quit just because you were joining up. There are so many things about you that puts you on the shit list. You are too arrogant and selfish to understand that other people like to have fun too. I'm afraid Noire is right, you would have never joined the clan or the forums if we had not reset your levels and banned you. The only reason you wanted to get in the clan was to gain immunity from that. When I was around it didn't happen. Now you are taking advantage of new staff members that have no clue on how to build a consitant, growing community. On top of that, I have not seen one admin do anything to hold anyone accountable for breaking said rules. The redundancy of the new system is why sG will continue to fizzle and never really thrive unless serious changes are made to the structure of things.

I disagree with your assessment Cass. sG is about 1/5th as popular as UV was. Whether you realize it or not, people who come in game that are new players do quit because of you. The other day I was on when five people quit just because you were joining up. There are so many things about you that puts you on the shit list. You are too arrogant and selfish to understand that other people like to have fun too. I'm afraid Noire is right, you would have never joined the clan or the forums if we had not reset your levels and banned you. The only reason you wanted to get in the clan was to gain immunity from that. When I was around it didn't happen. Now you are taking advantage of new staff members that have no clue on how to build a consitant, growing community. On top of that, I have not seen one admin do anything to hold anyone accountable for breaking said rules. The redundancy of the new system is why sG will continue to fizzle and never really thrive unless serious changes are made to the structure of things.

You could also say the same thing for how you act, and others act, bios. I've heard people having issues with you too. You don't think that would also force people out? We have to think this all around, not just because of ONE person which will probably not truly be 'fixed'. Besides, like I've said before, if there are rules being broken, ban then, but get sufficient proof of doing so before going about it. No 6 hour bans because of ONE thing said or the like.

People have been brought into the community as well from WCS. Rayne and kewt are two examples I can think of. I know Average and Toaster also applied. It's not hard to get people to join if you're being cool, taking it easy, and still enforcing things when needed, but not being a dick about it 24/7 if it so happens to happen.

Overall, sG can grow, but christ, don't bash the staff for what you think are shortcomings, when this is just a blown up issue in itself, and has already been dealt with from Yiyas.

How has it been dealt with? I talked to yiyas today and it seems his commands to reset stuff isn’t working, someone broke something. Nothing has been done, like normal. Staff always talks a big game and does nothing. I’m not going to respond to this thread anymore. If 5 or 6 level 5's have a problem with him LISTEN. Don’t take the side of the accused and the level 1's that are on his side to gain favor since he pretty much runs the server since he lives on it. This has been a problem for along time, hes already been perma banned which was lifted from him being butt buddys with the staff. Its easy to lie and get around things in this clan. No one believes anything, you should take the word of the higher levels, we have been here/seen way more than anyone. And if we all have a problem with him, then there is a reason. It not like we are blowing hot air for no reason. Im sick of it. I give up. You win once again Cass, whats new. Same thing with Zeus, he was perma banned and butt buddied up with the staff and now look at him. Its all a big joke.

And cass dont say I dont know anything because I dont play on server 1 as much as you do. I quit playing on there because of players like you, that like to teamstack/whore races and menu items. I lost all my levels on that server, and everytime I try to level a race I get owned by players with level 145 races. And I think im pretty good at WCS, if I cant level and quit, what do you think people that are new to WCS are going to do?

How has it been dealt with? I talked to yiyas today and it seems his commands to reset stuff isn’t working, someone broke something. Nothing has been done, like normal. Staff always talks a big game and does nothing. I’m not going to respond to this thread anymore. If 5 or 6 level 5's have a problem with him LISTEN. Don’t take the side of the accused and the level 1's that are on his side to gain favor since he pretty much runs the server since he lives on it. This has been a problem for along time, hes already been perma banned which was lifted from him being butt buddys with the staff. Its easy to lie and get around things in this clan. No one believes anything, you should take the word of the higher levels, we have been here/seen way more than anyone. And if we all have a problem with him, then there is a reason. It not like we are blowing hot air for no reason. Im sick of it. I give up. You win once again Cass, whats new. Same thing with Zeus, he was perma banned and butt buddied up with the staff and now look at him. Its all a big joke.

Well, not gonna lie that staff in the past HAS done some shifty stuff. I'd be lying if I said otherwise. But when I say "dealt with", it means that his punishment before, namely HLXstats reset was done. Why I said it was pointless is that Cass is basically back to 16k+ points already, so it didn't do a whole lot IMO. Unless you're somehow going to go and break his hands off his arms, I don't think a reset of levels will do a whole lot in the long run outside of slow him down, as he said.

And cass dont say I dont know anything because I dont play on server 1 as much as you do. I quit playing on there because of players like you, that like to teamstack/whore races and menu items. I lost all my levels on that server, and everytime I try to level a race I get owned by players with level 145 races. And I think im pretty good at WCS, if I cant level and quit, what do you think people that are new to WCS are going to do?

The argument with the "What will low levels do" doesn't make much sense though. Do you want us to reset every person with high levels so every new person can match up? It can't happen. They can catch up and learn like everyone eventually does, through practice and a bit of help with money. It's how I and a few others did it. We aren't good or great, but we enjoy playing when we do.

Not like a high level = too much difference past the max level. If the person is just naturally good, that can't be helped.

I love how you said 5 people quit just because I was joining. Did they all "OH SHIT CASS IS COMING FUCK IM OUTTA HERE" before they left? How could you possibly know? Or are you still just pulling shit out of your ass.

Time2Die, you don't play as much as me? I think I've seen you in WCS1 for about an hour in the last SIX MONTHS. If that!

This thread needs to be deleted because nothing is going to happen due to false information and trolling...then again my post count is growing!!!

haha bios.. ur funny.. not to troll but no one likes to play with u in wcs1 ur the most arrogant sob and ur not fun to play with, and as for u saying playing with cass as a first timer on the server makes ppl leave, thats a fail... the very first day i played in wcs1 all the big players were in there owning the shit out of me but i knew it was cuz they were a higher level, so i stay persistant on the server to get my level higher, im ok, but i realize that it wasnt all the race, they were owning me cuz there ffucking great (there as in, tvdie23/whatsmyid, spy, the other spy, empire, knifemaster and xmen, those are the ppl that stand out to me, i watch them, i spend a lot of time in spec, ask cass he always thinks im trying to get a demo of him, but im in spectate watching ppl play the game a lot and cass is doing a good job as a member of sG and as a admin, hes doing what hes doing, when any of u guys get as much time in wcs1 as i have then talk i've ben in the clan for a lil over a month and on the server for probly 2 and i probly have more hours in the server than anyone thats saying cass is a racewhore or a team stacker cuz he isn't

Well, not gonna lie that staff in the past HAS done some shifty stuff. I'd be lying if I said otherwise. But when I say "dealt with", it means that his punishment before, namely HLXstats reset was done. Why I said it was pointless is that Cass is basically back to 16k+ points already, so it didn't do a whole lot IMO. Unless you're somehow going to go and break his hands off his arms, I don't think a reset of levels will do a whole lot in the long run outside of slow him down, as he said.

The argument with the "What will low levels do" doesn't make much sense though. Do you want us to reset every person with high levels so every new person can match up? It can't happen. They can catch up and learn like everyone eventually does, through practice and a bit of help with money. It's how I and a few others did it. We aren't good or great, but we enjoy playing when we do.

Not like a high level = too much difference past the max level. If the person is just naturally good, that can't be helped.

Once again, Oracion coming to Cass's rescue. Sad...

See this whole thought process is where you are wrong. The community is flat because of these misunderstandings. Even tho you are staff, you do not know Cass's history. Same with Zeus, and others. I am cool with most all of the old members. The new members just never got to see me in the server, balancing things, giving levels to new players, helping people get interested in the clan. I know people can vouche for me on that. I'm sure TimeToDie got a few goodies from me. Also others in this thread. But I did bash on people by setting examples, and creating a better environment for people getting started.

I love how you said 5 people quit just because I was joining. Did they all "OH SHIT CASS IS COMING FUCK IM OUTTA HERE" before they left? How could you possibly know? Or are you still just pulling shit out of your ass.

Time2Die, you don't play as much as me? I think I've seen you in WCS1 for about an hour in the last SIX MONTHS. If that!

This thread needs to be deleted because nothing is going to happen due to false information and trolling...then again my post count is growing!!!

People actually came on the mic and said they were leaving because of you, and then I saw quit quit quit. So, don't be a douche and patronize me.

haha bios.. ur funny.. not to troll but no one likes to play with u in wcs1 ur the most arrogant sob and ur not fun to play with, and as for u saying playing with cass as a first timer on the server makes ppl leave, thats a fail... the very first day i played in wcs1 all the big players were in there owning the shit out of me but i knew it was cuz they were a higher level, so i stay persistant on the server to get my level higher, im ok, but i realize that it wasnt all the race, they were owning me cuz there ffucking great (there as in, tvdie23/whatsmyid, spy, the other spy, empire, knifemaster and xmen, those are the ppl that stand out to me, i watch them, i spend a lot of time in spec, ask cass he always thinks im trying to get a demo of him, but im in spectate watching ppl play the game a lot and cass is doing a good job as a member of sG and as a admin, hes doing what hes doing, when any of u guys get as much time in wcs1 as i have then talk i've ben in the clan for a lil over a month and on the server for probly 2 and i probly have more hours in the server than anyone thats saying cass is a racewhore or a team stacker cuz he isn't

Kemper, you really are a new person here who has no clue about the history of UV and sG. You need to find out more about Cass's and other players histories before you jump to conclusions.

Thank you Time. I couldn't have said it better myself.

kewt, how can you say he hadn't stacked teams at all when you have so many ppl saying that he uses his admin to stack the teams to his advantage, always switching other players to the losing side (which if you wanted to improve your rank real fast, that is a good way to do it. Switch the people who are competetion to your rank to the losing side so its harder for them to gain pts).

Why he can't do that now? My guess is someone in staff gave him free admin so when we went through our datebase and deleted all the free admin accounts, guess who doesnt have admin anymore. Really? A rank 2 member with free admin? Then uses admin to switch teams in his favor to boost his rank? Wonder why you need posts to get a rank high enough to get free admin.

All these people except 1 that actually plays on the server.... and he provided no evidence. I'm not level 2 actually, I joined this clan Nov.30th 2008. Not sure why they never updated my status on the forums.

post are a requirement to move up on the rank system. Maybe if you stopped by once in ahwile to post instead of only coming on to defend yourself, you would be rank 3.

Also there is plenty of evidence that you didn't balance teams, despite having admin to do so. in fact you would have to show proof that you balanced teams instead of stacking them seeing how there is already evidence that show you didn't balance the servers, and by your own admittance, you said that you move other people than yourself because its useless to move you to the other team (which is opinionated), which still left the team stacked. Also the fact I know you HAD admin to switch people because I've seen you do it before.

btw, only false information I see if what you are posting. I see no evidence to back up your claims.

bios.. f the history.. i could give 2 shits about his history i play in the present and in the present he doesnt teamstack, ik noire its hard to beleave haha but u know i spectate a lot and im always runin a demo, i have demos of random ppl and ill check the player scores and shit and when he gets to racehworeing he changes, and when the teams are stacked he does do something about them, i;ve literally witnessed a 15-0 with cass on t and the whole time he was switching other ppl to the other team, and it still failed, then he switched himself to ct and gave t the best 2 ppl on ct, and beleave it or not the final outcome was 15-15 at the end... i tried to find a demo of it to proove cass is a good admin but i have way to many demos haha, space PM me on steam i hate being on the opposite side of u haha

edit: and for u time, stop complaining and get a demo... u wont get nothing on him. this thread is usless, get some demos and lets see it for further punisments, u already got his hlstats reset even tho the poll failed and didnt get a 65% outcome (which is what oracion told me had to be the percent for a vote to be successful if im not mistake)

And I think im pretty good at WCS, if I cant level and quit, what do you think people that are new to WCS are going to do?

Dude when I first went over to s1 from s2 I got my face shot off constantly. If it weren't for declining conditions on s2 I may have quit, but I stuck with it and now s1 is fun. All this drama is starting to change that.

For real this thread needs to be locked.

Pinning all this on one player is pointless. Perhaps Cass may have more impact than a normal player, but no good can really come out of this except stroke Cass' ego.

Even if these accusations were valid, teamstacking and racewhoring are minor offenses, imo. It may not promote the how players should act, but you could hardly be so strict for someone being a tad unruly.

Oh hai thar, Bios. I do hope you don't perceive this negatively. As for my relationship with Cass, I'd think it is mutual indifference. I do not have any qualms with Cass nor do I particularly like him. I do enjoy his rage when I kill him. Averagely, I have a 1:1 KD with Cass.

Once again, Oracion coming to Cass's rescue. Sad...

See this whole thought process is where you are wrong. The community is flat because of these misunderstandings. Even tho you are staff, you do not know Cass's history. Same with Zeus, and others. I am cool with most all of the old members. The new members just never got to see me in the server, balancing things, giving levels to new players, helping people get interested in the clan. I know people can vouche for me on that. I'm sure TimeToDie got a few goodies from me. Also others in this thread. But I did bash on people by setting examples, and creating a better environment for people getting started.

I'm not defending anyone. I've said five times before that if he IS doing something, then report it with proof and it gets dealt with. What I've seen in my experiences with playing with him is that I haven't had an issue. So me being neutral and fair = defending him? Don't get blind by your assumptions again.

I'm simply saying, how much do you REALLY have to do before you've made a point? You've said you want to reset a few people as is because you think they do shit, but what would that honestly get you in the end? Less players, and more irritation.

Guest Dead=Vortex

200 lol im srry dont mind me