Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

Cass Whores?

yes cass race whore but there are so many others that do it too so i mean he comes in and tells people to change races and no one ever lissens. i mean yesterday we had to tell darkonus 5 times to change off a none max race and till finally a admin came in he lissened. so i think that yeah he should get reset but also the other people that are always whoreing races too.

yes, I agree

Now why don't you take some screenshots and make reports on these people so we KNOW what is going on. Most of the time when admins are in, they won't break the rules. We need you guys to make your report so we know how to help.

Like I said and I will state this again...the LAST thing I do is racewhore so reseting my levels will do absolutely nothing except slow me down for a couple weeks? There is not ONE shred of evidence that proves that I dont follow the racewhoring guidelines. As soon as I hit 24 kills I get 2 rounds before I have to change. Besides the small confusion with Shopkeeper, there isnt evidence of me EVER not following that. You would be lucky to find one screenshot that shows it.

yes, I agree

Now why don't you take some screenshots and make reports on these people so we KNOW what is going on. Most of the time when admins are in, they won't break the rules. We need you guys to make your report so we know how to help.

k i will do that i was not quit shure if it would matter if i posted something like that cause of me not being in the alliance.

k i will do that i was not quit shure if it would matter if i posted something like that cause of me not being in the alliance.

Opinions are welcome from anyone.

i've ben gone for like 3 days i can't beleave u guys are still bitching and moaning.... the dude doesnt race whore... get it thru ur head he does what EVERYONE else does.. everytime i see him in the server he's one in like 5 main races he plays and plays them till he whores them... then switches... i do the same i only play like 3 main races.. im just not as good as him so ppl dont bitch at me for playing the race... get good...

The problem isn't that anyone whores, the only people who really get accused of whoring are people like Darkonus, Cass and TVDie23 who get insane ratios but aside from somehow lowering their damage after a certain ratio or making them leave, there's nothing you can do about it.

Reset top10 once every 2 weeks and just keep attempting to balance classes.

cass does race whore....but resetting his levels will not slow him down much, hes just a good ass player (who shouldnt waste his time with nubs lie us) so i dont think he is the one to worry about, he will max out everything in a week anyways...

well, you could always use Bio's method which is permaban from server, but we all know what happened in the end which was cass being unbanned.

and sadly, being ranked #1 in a WCS server means crap because your skills are modified by the races so it's easier to get kills. If you are so good Cass, why are you still here. If you're so good, you should be in the professional CS:S teams and do that crap instead of wasting your time on servers that are meant to be played for fun. Servers that aren't meant to be serious and about seeing who has the best rank and kdr.

well, you could always use Bio's method which is permaban from server, but we all know what happened in the end which was cass being unbanned.

and sadly, being ranked #1 in a WCS server means crap because your skills are modified by the races so it's easier to get kills. If you are so good Cass, why are you still here. If you're so good, you should be in the professional CS:S teams and do that crap instead of wasting your time on servers that are meant to be played for fun. Servers that aren't meant to be serious and about seeing who has the best rank and kdr.

There's atleast some skill in it, otherwise everyones score would be the same.

He's good at wcs, noone said he was the next clown.

dude... maybe he jsut wants to have fun... maybe hes not a rediculas nerd and just has mad skills at this game he plays like a hour a day hes got a life maybe he doesnt have the time for the professional shit.. i use to play for leagues a while back. i was cal-i in 1.6 and cal in cz too, its not that fun at all i got bored of cs after that and quit for like 2 years now im playing again only in the wcs1 server solely because its fun and i have a good time and cass is part of the reason, he makes it harder and hes a fun player to play with.

dude... maybe he jsut wants to have fun... maybe hes not a rediculas nerd and just has mad skills at this game he plays like a hour a day hes got a life maybe he doesnt have the time for the professional shit.. i use to play for leagues a while back. i was cal-i in 1.6 and cal in cz too, its not that fun at all i got bored of cs after that and quit for like 2 years now im playing again only in the wcs1 server solely because its fun and i have a good time and cass is part of the reason, he makes it harder and hes a fun player to play with.

In saying that though, he makes the server no fun for everyone else. If people are constantly complaining and leaving because of one person, surely something needs to be done?

Why don't you add the original version of CSS pro? A class with no max, and no skills.

ewwww.... you know how annoying it is to play races that don't do shit for you? Even cass does bad on races that don't have extra hp or speed. (He's terrible on officer btw)

I would leave as soon as i got to the 'racewhoring' mark

^^ you sir are violating rules, if I saw you leave and reconnect to reset your kdr and reset racewhore labelling, I'll slay you first and give you a good ol warning to not do such a thing and switch races.

^^ you sir are violating rules, if I saw you leave and reconnect to reset your kdr and reset racewhore labelling, I'll slay you first and give you a good ol warning to not do such a thing and switch races.

what are u talking about?

and rayne, no one complaines besides the pplin this forum, i rarely see ppl complain about cass ingame, and he doesnt make it not fun? he makes it fun for me i like having a challenge, he doesnt kill me everytime and as for the noobs that come in for there first time, its not cass that makes them quit before they can see what wcs is about, its eberyone including me, i wreck there shit everyone does. point being cass doesnt suck the fun out of the game he makes it fun and ppl like playing with him

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

You weren't cal-i, I can tell you that for a fact. As far as you being in cal, i can't dispute that, maybe cal-m on a good day. When I played all the time I got to cal-m on #DNT4, and we scrimmed all the time. People who were in Cal-I are getting paid to play other video games.....until you provide me with proof including your team, a steam ID of you in game or a demo of you in a Cal-I scrim with the steam ID, I won't believe that.

lul act like i give 2 shits what u think... ur a clown. got my 4 dig, with my cal i proof on it but... not giving it to you, cuz i aint got shit to prove to u cuz ur a nobody. u can go ahead and search this account's steam id but ur not gunna find anything on it cuz i bought it for source..

what im saying glaceon, is that once i got to the 'racewhore' mark, i would leave. and not comeback until a new map. or maybe the next day.

i can go 24-6 in MW2 without anyone whining

and MW2 is another matter. I'd say, you're bad if thats all you do is simply use a race you're really good at and leave when labelled as a racewhore.

but thats the one of the main reasons i left wcs2. I hate playing regular CSS on a WCS server. If i want to play regular CSS, ill go do that, but i came here to play WCS.

Anyway, I know Yiyas will back me on this one. He has no intentions of putting CSS Pro into the server (at least from my past experiences from him on server and in forum) Shopkeeper was his "CSS Pro" race, but it was a little too good as a high level.

Wow guys, it's a video game...get over yourselves.

No offense, but if he breaks the rules, then ban him. Get clear, good evidence (i.e. a video of him whoring), or get out of here, cause just posting all these hate messages is kinda childish.

Meh, how can we if he stops doing it when an admin or clan member is on hm? If he stops at first sign of someone from the clan, then we can't get proof unless we join undercover.

Hahhahahahahah

i can't believe i didn't know glaceon was black mage

super d'oh

You, sir, have failed to read signatures. It's been there since I last changed my name to Ruby and then to Glaceon.

And besides, what other user would have animated dragons in their sig hm?

So what are the staff going to do, all this bickering and nothing is being done. I'd like to see some action soon.