Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

Cass Whores?

Cass is being raped sideways by forum'ers. Poor him.......whats the fuss about race whoring and cass, because even when he does race whore hes still a easy target D:.

Explain why it matters Soo much that there should be a thread all about him and race whoring. D:

Cass is being raped sideways by forum'ers. Poor him.......whats the fuss about race whoring and cass, because even when he does race whore hes still a easy target D:.

Explain why it matters Soo much that there should be a thread all about him and race whoring. D:

You made me do this danny

ironhide_facepalm.jpg

Because this is cass

douchebag.jpg

but anyways, im sure Cass will be the best admin from now on.

adminxu.png

Interesting threads you linked there, Noire. Being that we already established that I havn't been on the forums much lately, I didn't see either one of those posts. Unfortunately they are closed and I can't respond to them now.

First one is Fuzzycats, the reason I was slayed him a few times is because he went 4:1 over 24 kills and when I asked him to switch after he died he went 5 more rounds without switching to a nonmaxed. After I asked him "nonmaxed nonmaxed" he switched to another maxed race, so I slayed him again. He then proceeded to bitch and whine, but it was his fault. Just doing the job you all say I don't do!

As far as the one with angel, I can't really remember something from December 15th, Dolls is the worst map ever for CTs. I don't think I have EVER seen CTs win on that map period by the end. Angel is a friend of mine from back when I played on the XF server before it's demise. If I had actually seen his complaints I would have actually done something about it...since hes on my friendslist he could have even messaged me.....BUT GUESS WHAT! I just realized I DIDNT EVEN HAVE ADMIN THEN. NEXT!!!!

Oh almost forgot Noire, the reason almost every post has been made against you is because for some stupid reason I keep acknowledging you useless posts that are doing nothing but keeping you busy at this point. I have been nice enough to reply to every one of your posts on here and you are knocking me for it? You are right, I shouldn't bother with you anymore here, thank you for making it clear :)

Just doing the job you all say I don't do!

As far as the one with angel, I can't really remember something from December 15th, Dolls is the worst map ever for CTs. I don't think I have EVER seen CTs win on that map period by the end. Angel is a friend of mine from back when I played on the XF server before it's demise. If I had actually seen his complaints I would have actually done something about it...since hes on my friendslist he could have even messaged me.....BUT GUESS WHAT! I just realized I DIDNT EVEN HAVE ADMIN THEN. NEXT!!!!

well... if you read the thread correctly, you would have noticed ppl said you enforce the rule on others, but not urself when no other admins are present.

Was your admin working or something? Because you've had admin longer than I've had adv/staff position

and the point I was trying to make is there are all these other people who you've ignored completely and just focused most of your attention on me. As I said, I think you might have a crush on me

Since you are a metrosexual asian, I'm not surprised that you would hope that I might have crush on you. I can only assume you have a crush on me from your repeated posts about me when I don't think I have played more than a few hours with you since you even joined sG.

Unless it was about the one thing with shopkeeper (which at the time was maxed at 150), you won't find a single SS of me playing a nonmaxed race past after going 24 kills 4:1.....unless of course I havn't finished my 2 rounds you are aloud to switch. I have been following this rule since the day of its birth.

You guys made me arrogant this way, all this attention for nothing. You said "WE" you meant you and your army of 5 forum whores?

Trust me there is no anger, if anything I find this humorous, Noire. Especially how you are still posting lol

OMG, YOU ARE A DOUCHEBAG!

Since he finds this so funny I think we should reset him. Then we will see who is laughing and who is going to go cut their wrist.

And what does that SS prove? I actually switched teams later a round or two later and I switched races after my 2 rounds. Being that's not even me 5:1 its very possible I got what 7 or 8 kills in 2 rounds? Thanks for the SS though. The whole situation isn't funny and I have addressed each reasonable point, but if you noticed I make the worst arrogant remarks to the people that I know are completely biased and idiotic, such as yourself Bios. It brings me joy to see you mad, especially the way you come into the server and yell at everyone like a complete ASSHOLE.

yep, and will till either...

A. Cass gets his lvl resets

B. Staff closes this and does nothing

C. Does nothing and lets the trolling continue.

I vote for gagging Cassboy, I mean evidence points out that cass doesn't follow WCS rules which usually merits bans.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

from when i've played with cassboys, I can conclude 5 things

thing 1: He's a really solid/good player, better than most in the server

thing 2: His scores are inflated normally thanks to teams

thing 3: He's got most of his races maxed out

thing 4: He HAS stacked teams in the past and knows this.

thing 5: He's reasonable, if he's race whoring, he'll get off if you ask him. I have, and he did, although I haven't played with Cass much in a long long time.

yep, and will till either...

A. Cass gets his lvl resets

B. Staff closes this and does nothing

C. Does nothing and lets the trolling continue.

I vote for gagging Cassboy, I mean evidence points out that cass doesn't follow WCS rules which usually merits bans.

I'd say it's going to be a C myself.

from when i've played with cassboys, I can conclude 5 things

thing 1: He's a really solid/good player, better than most in the server

thing 2: His scores are inflated normally thanks to teams

thing 3: He's got most of his races maxed out

thing 4: He HAS stacked teams in the past and knows this.

thing 5: He's reasonable, if he's race whoring, he'll get off if you ask him. I have, and he did, although I haven't played with Cass much in a long long time.

Very accurate. But not enough impotent rage.

yes cass race whore but there are so many others that do it too so i mean he comes in and tells people to change races and no one ever lissens. i mean yesterday we had to tell darkonus 5 times to change off a none max race and till finally a admin came in he lissened. so i think that yeah he should get reset but also the other people that are always whoreing races too.

Actually the sad part is there is barely a shred of evidence, just alot of SS taken out of context and 3 people ranting that don't even play with me.

Barely a shred of evidence? Everyone on the server will vouch that you race whore and team stack. If anything you should be the person providing evidence in your defense, we have plenty on you.

Listoned my ass, i had to resort to actually slaying Dark before he would change his damn race.

But i have to agree with Demon, if cass has to be reset so should all the other whore's.

Listoned my ass, i had to resort to actually slaying Dark before he would change his damn race.

But i have to agree with Demon, if cass has to be reset so should all the other whore's.

Dude can you please start typing properly? I can't understand a word you say half the time <3

How can you not understand me in the server? I speak with a strong English accent quite clearly, if you can't understand me you have something extremely wrong your communication skills.

Also no need to rage, I was just pointing out your poor grammar.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of whit you crumpet.

Anyway, is this thread going to end anytime soon? Turning into a troll fest.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

race whoring= owning with a race and making people bitch

Cass= Owns with only selective races, and rage quits when he can't get his way.