Sign in to follow this  
HoboInArmy

Syndicate Gaming Digest 2 [1/17/2010]

Supernaut is past staff, and he was a good member. No brainer picking him.

Pebbel has been eyed for past promotions for helping out staff in the past, but was passed up because of sporadic bouts of immaturity; he's been acting more mature for a few months now, so he was also a good choice.

Mitch wrote a fucking novel for his application. I didn't even know that there was a character limit on PMs til I heard that he had to send his app in two PMs.

Oracion is another member who's helped quite a bit, despite not being staff. He helped re-write the jailbreak rules to better accommodate our server/map rotation, has been helpful in directing new players/ forum members, and is overall a mature member of the community.

Oh, and Pebbz and Supernaut never had an admin subscription. Next time you complain about not getting staff, you shouldn't blame others for your own shortcomings. There were a lot of good picks this time, and it was hard looking through all of the applications and selecting on a handful of people to promote.

jesus christ dont get your panties in a wad. it was a fucking joke.

They tried a new system this time; rather than just promoting people that knew the staff and who staff favored, (i.e., the "it's not what you know, it's who you know" system of the past), they took applications and voted based on those. There was an application period for about 2 weeks; did you submit an application? I didn't see one from you >.> There is no doubt in my mind that you have helped us in the past, and I think those of us who were in staff during the transition away from P2 feel the same. You should really apply next time if you see a position that you think suits you.

Grats to all; I think I caught most of you in vent, but good job again :)

Thank for the answer Junzou, I do not know how I miss that application posting.

I will apply next time when it comes around hopefully ...I get pick for a position.

Thank for the answer Junzou, I do not know how I miss that application posting.

I will apply next time when it comes around hopefully ...I get pick for a position.

nb4 nother mindfreak

nb4 nother mindfreak

Wow Zach thanks for putting me in the same class as Mindfreak. Whenever you see Mindfreak online ask him about me helping him out in real life. I regret even posting in this thread now since you have taken it in this direction.

Im not happy at all about Ocr Bannin Bios for a day. He has done WAY more than he EVER will. Not a good start in my book. I remember some other X-staff that went a bannin spree when he first got stafff *Cough* Wookie *Cough*. I remember the Clan not liking him very much at first till he chilled the fuck out.

Im not happy at all about Ocr Bannin Bios for a day. He has done WAY more than he EVER will. Not a good start in my book. I remember some other X-staff that went a bannin spree when he first got stafff *Cough* Wookie *Cough*. I remember the Clan not liking him very much at first till he chilled the fuck out.

You loved me.

It's ok, bios can just talk to Coinstar, they are buddies.

I just really hate power trippin Nubies. Get the fuck over it, we know you are staff, your name is orange for god sakes. No need to push around bans on members who have been around way before you even heard of UV err sG. But I’ve also heard this guy patrols the Jail server has if he owns it. First day on the job and BAM banning X presidents. What a joke. I have seen people abuse admin a hell of a lot more, two or three different complaints on them and no one did shit but tell them to stop, I mean wtf is up your ass? Oh shit that’s right, new power. I think every new staff members needs a time period where they have to show they can handle it, then they should be able to ban and whatever else. These nubbies on power trips happen way to often.

TTD, the witnesses on the server during the time bios was on say he was over the line; not a single person came to his defense. The fact that bios outright said he was slaying people (not muting, not silencing) who disagreed with him was a poor choice on his part. We all know bios used to run the server with an iron fist when he was Prez, and his ultra-high staff position gave him immunity from any repercussions. He's not in that position any more, and hopefully a day long ban will remind him of that. He asked for admin to help run the server, not to piss 20 people off because he wanted to dick around. I have the utmost respect for how much bios helped out, but there's no denying that he was out of line.

That being said, this thread is not about that, it is about welcoming the new staff and noting the success of three of our servers.

Sign in to follow this