Sign in to follow this  
HoboInArmy

Syndicate Gaming Digest 2 [1/17/2010]

Hell no if I have to give money to get promoted then what is the point.

Lol there is no money requirement nub. Its a lot of right place, right time along with maturity and shit.

Lol there is no money requirement nub. Its a lot of right place, right time along with maturity and shit.

I just got call a nub by Longcat, back to studying I go.

I guess I will wait till that time comes when I show some maturity and hopefully I will be in the right place.

aand last but not least, A Naked Dr Kleiner?

$5 just because that would be funny as fuck, especially if he had a physics enabled floppy penis

but srs guys I will donate for just this one skin

Amazing what does it take to get promoted in SG. I demand an answer.

Anyway congrats.

They tried a new system this time; rather than just promoting people that knew the staff and who staff favored, (i.e., the "it's not what you know, it's who you know" system of the past), they took applications and voted based on those. There was an application period for about 2 weeks; did you submit an application? I didn't see one from you >.> There is no doubt in my mind that you have helped us in the past, and I think those of us who were in staff during the transition away from P2 feel the same. You should really apply next time if you see a position that you think suits you.

Grats to all; I think I caught most of you in vent, but good job again :)

$5 just because that would be funny as fuck, especially if he had a physics enabled floppy penis

but srs guys I will donate for just this one skin

Can you help me find it? I can't find a viable nude alyx for CSS.

Can you help me find it? I can't find a viable nude alyx for CSS.

I'm not exactly sure which skins will work in CSS. I don't know what to search for.

I have a mod for my half life 2 that makes alyx nude, but I don't know where to find one that we could put on our servers.

damn i didnt win. i guess paying admins influence staffs decisions.

Supernaut is past staff, and he was a good member. No brainer picking him.

Pebbel has been eyed for past promotions for helping out staff in the past, but was passed up because of sporadic bouts of immaturity; he's been acting more mature for a few months now, so he was also a good choice.

Mitch wrote a fucking novel for his application. I didn't even know that there was a character limit on PMs til I heard that he had to send his app in two PMs.

Oracion is another member who's helped quite a bit, despite not being staff. He helped re-write the jailbreak rules to better accommodate our server/map rotation, has been helpful in directing new players/ forum members, and is overall a mature member of the community.

Oh, and Pebbz and Supernaut never had an admin subscription. Next time you complain about not getting staff, you shouldn't blame others for your own shortcomings. There were a lot of good picks this time, and it was hard looking through all of the applications and selecting on a handful of people to promote.

Pebbel has been eyed for past promotions for helping out staff in the past, but was passed up because of sporadic bouts of immaturity; he's been acting more mature for a few months now, so he was also a good choice.

Woah there. Don't make me look too good, Junzou.

Sign in to follow this