Sign in to follow this  
Rayne

To the WoW players

Lawl, bump/necro ftw.

Making a private server for sG is a terrible idea. Simply because if we get popular enough and lots of people start coming to play on it then sG can get into a lot of shit for doing it.

Just play real WoW.

Lawl, bump/necro ftw.

Making a private server for sG is a terrible idea. Simply because if we get popular enough and lots of people start coming to play on it then sG can get into a lot of shit for doing it.

Just play real WoW.

Yeah, totally agree

private server sometimes give viruses

PREFACE: infract me if you want.

You're a fucking idiot who knows nothing about computers, so quit talking about shit you know nothing about.

Your mom sometimes gives me viruses is a more truth filled statement than the bullshit you said.

Lawl, bump/necro ftw.

Just play real WoW.

the kind of communities associated with it are horrid.

hope you like 15 year olds who like naruto and death metal. both of these objects can be found in their sig and/or avatar

I play WoW, but is a private server free? like would i have to go out and buy a timecard? Because id like to join

No. If they charged you to play on their server's they would have a hug lawsuit on their hands.