Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misson1122

.Missi[o]n's Application

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:14561607

IN GAME NAME: ¿¾MÌssÌ[ò]n¿|?

JCS RECOMMENDATION: None

X-FIRE NAME: misson1122

PREVIOUS CLANS: None

REASON(S) FOR WANTING TO JOIN UNDEAD VENGEANCE: I want to join =(UV)= because im interested of joining this clan. The other reason is there are tons of great =(UV)= Members and there's also alot of great people that join the hide and seek server and that's what made me want to join UV.

FAVORITE UV SERVER: Hide-and-seek Server (rank one)

DO YOU AGREE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW? Yes, I do.

Hide n Seek is like a 20 man topps server, since you can't die as a ct if you just knife rank one on it is just a description of how much of a life you don't have.

EDIT-There are a lot of 14 year olds requesting recruitment, I'm starting to think they are younger. ohmy.gif

Guest lord yoda

... Ultraponch what is rong with 14 year olds... as long as they act mature and have some commen sence then they will get on fine.

I have played with you before and it was a plesure to play with you... Yes From me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lord Yoda @ Sep 5 2007, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

... Ultraponch what is rong with 14 year olds... as long as they act mature and have some commen sence then they will get on fine.

No, I'm saying there actually younger and post the bare minimum to join.

Guest Silent Assassin

have to agree again with ponch. Lots of people are just posting 14 as their age, and on the servers, the people who play with them actually know they are younger.

This method of recruitment must be stopped, we are recruiting liars and frauds into the clan.

Im Really 14 If You Think I Dont Sound Like I'm 14 Then You Can Say I Sound Like A Girl Cause On The Phone And Mic My Friends Are Like Did Your Age Go Down Or Is It Your Sexy Girl Voice And Im Like WTF? Then I Heard Myself And I Sound So Weird Than In R/L And I Am Mature I Dont Mic Spam Or Anything

And By The Way How Do I Know Im In The Clan Cause People Are Posting Alot Of Stuff On This

Guest Silent Assassin

Would help if you didn't put caps at the start of every word. You will be told your in the clan when either 3 JCS members or Phoenix2 says yes. Not before. All the posts on here are the average members comments which the JCS should, in theory, take in to account.

This application is denied. Applications that isn't accepted

Within a week is automatically denied. When you get to know

more people you can apply again and hope you are lucky this

time and you will have to wait two weeks before you can apply

again.