Sign in to follow this  
Comrade_Panther

Gay Rights?

That is simply not true, and if it is, i demand proof, where is it, show me? I personally know Bruce Lee's Best friend, Taky Kimura, he would have for sure told me this if it were true.

Ask Taky about the time Bruce took it in the ass during a 3-way with that one chick.

Ask Taky about the time Bruce took it in the ass during a 3-way with that one chick.

You aren't funny, you're pathetic, i thought you were alright, now i see you're just trying to provoke a reaction from me and i have lost all respect for you, well it isn't going to work.

You aren't funny, you're pathetic, i thought you were alright, now i see you're just trying to provoke a reaction from me and i have lost all respect for you, well it isn't going to work.

Fortunately, I lost all respect for you about 3 pages ago, so losing your respect isn't an issue.

Bruce Lee takes it in the ass like a man.

I Think That if They Want to Be Differant, Then let them, But they shouldnt get differant Rights To us.

So you are FOR Gay Rights?

Most people don't seem to understand this-- Gay Rights doesn't mean "special treatment" like affirmative action-- it means equal treatment as human beings.

Guest Fohacidal

It just means doing all the weird crap like claiming your spouses body after death. People just blow up the whole issue. What just irks me is when people make up retarded arguments justifying homosexuality or gay marriage when it really doesnt matter. I could go into a lengthy counter-argument to several of the points Iv seen thrown up here by the "incredibly open minded" people here on these forums but Im lazy so watevs.

Btw my first post was just meant to illicit a reaction, hope I didnt egg switch on too much. In reality the only kind of gays I dislike are the ones that act like creative divine (vegeta) or the incredibly flamboyantly showoff gays. Oh and ugly lesbians, shit is just nasty, its like two men with vaginas.

Most people don't seem to understand this-- Gay Rights doesn't mean "special treatment" like affirmative action-- it means equal treatment as human beings.

But Junzou, the church could NEVER allow equality to happen!

But Junzou, the church could NEVER allow equality to happen!

I disagree with you pinning this on the Church; the Church is an excuse that ultra-conservatives use to bar gays from getting fair treatment. Blame the people, make them take ownership of their own bigotry.

Guest Mr Clickerson

Why the fuck is this SAME TOPIC ALWAYS REPEATED? We've had this topic for ages over 8.5 billion different threads. Use the God damn search button.

EDIT:

One of the few times I'll agree with Fohacidal, you are not born a homosexual. It's a personal choice/taste that you develop due to, well, you. The retards that say you're born homosexual or heterosexual need to burn in Hell.

I disagree with you pinning this on the Church; the Church is an excuse that ultra-conservatives use to bar gays from getting fair treatment. Blame the people, make them take ownership of their own bigotry.

Understandable, but again, you can't tell me that they are going around supporting gay marriage. I've seen enough preachers that are trying to teach the 'right' way for people to be. It's propaganda that passes onto the people, whether they are Christian, or just ignorant.

Understandable, but again, you can't tell me that they are going around supporting gay marriage. I've seen enough preachers that are trying to teach the 'right' way for people to be. It's propaganda that passes onto the people, whether they are Christian, or just ignorant.

Pretty sure Quakers do, I could be wrong.

There are Christians who support gay marriage, thus my statement. The Bible is manipulated in so many ways, often so it contradicts itself. This is what happens when you take a book of metaphors literally.

Also, Clickerson, there is evidence that suggests that homosexuality may be a biological predisposition; I know I know, academics means nothing to an aspiring oil pipeline surveyor/ snow shoveler, but I thought I would put that out there.

Guest Fohacidal
There are Christians who support gay marriage, thus my statement. The Bible is manipulated in so many ways, often so it contradicts itself. This is what happens when you take a book of metaphors literally.

Also, Clickerson, there is evidence that suggests that homosexuality may be a biological predisposition; I know I know, academics means nothing to an aspiring oil pipeline surveyor/ snow shoveler, but I thought I would put that out there.

Proofs of the gay gene or its all a lie

Proofs of the gay gene or its all a lie

I said "research suggests" not "There is a gay gene." It's still being explored, which is why I found it amusing that he outright ignores any evidence that would suggest an alternative to "They just like getting an 8 inch rod slammed in their ass by choice." Just outright saying someone is wrong, despite evidence suggesting the contrary, is foolish, and I find it amusing that [sarcasm]Zeus the almighty arguer[/sarcasm] would do that.

There have been gay animals as far back as we can document, which might also suggest that homosexuality might be some sort of genetic alteration rather than a conscious choice by a sentient being that is aware of its sexual preferences.

Guest Mr Clickerson

Really, so the same can be said about taste in music, your favorite color, and your hobbies, right? Hell, the same could be said about your faith in religion, or lack there of, or whether or not you like fat girls, skinny girls, ugly girls and so on with the opposite gender, straight or gay.

I would like to see some of this "evidence".

Talking shit on making money... Real intelligent, bud... Then again, when you've had everything bought and paid for by your parents, things like that aren't really an issue. Further proof you have no life outside of class and these forums.

I said "research suggests" not "There is a gay gene." It's still being explored, which is why I found it amusing that he outright ignores any evidence that would suggest an alternative to "They just like getting an 8 inch rod slammed in their ass by choice." Just outright saying someone is wrong, despite evidence suggesting the contrary, is foolish, and I find it amusing that [sarcasm]Zeus the almighty arguer[/sarcasm] would do that.

There have been gay animals as far back as we can document, which might also suggest that homosexuality might be some sort of genetic alteration rather than a conscious choice by a sentient being that is aware of its sexual preferences.

People and animals find pleasure in different things. Some dogs enjoy playing fetch, some don't. Some women like anal... But that must be a biological predisposition. The idea that someone is born gay or straight is hilarious... There is a reason it's "still being explored". Don't try to pull an argument like that unless there is some actual proof.

People and animals find pleasure in different things. Some dogs enjoy playing fetch, some don't. Some women like anal... But that must be a biological predisposition. The idea that someone is born gay or straight is hilarious... There is a reason it's "still being explored". Don't try to pull an argument like that unless there is some actual proof.

Apparently I can burn in hell. :)

The problem with what you're saying, is that you're insinuating a gay could suddenly decide not to be gay. Just as you can suddently decide not to like a certain movie. Being homosexual is not an interest, and it's not a hobby. I understand your theory on pleasure, and it's correct to a point. Certain people take pleasure in being with the same sex. That's fine. Try asking a gay to suddenly be straight. It's NOT that simple. Being gay CAN be built into your genetics. For some people, it is a choice, and for others it might not.

Guest Mr Clickerson
Apparently I can burn in hell. :)

The problem with what you're saying, is that you're insinuating a gay could suddenly decide not to be gay. Just as you can suddently decide not to like a certain movie. Being homosexual is not an interest, and it's not a hobby. I understand your theory on pleasure, and it's correct to a point. Certain people take pleasure in being with the same sex. That's fine. Try asking a gay to suddenly be straight. It's NOT that simple. Being gay CAN be built into your genetics. For some people, it is a choice, and for others it might not.

Perhaps I should ask you to suddenly hate/stop enjoying marijuana? Maybe ask you to change your taste in music? Homosexuality IS an interest based on your pleasures. If it's genetic, explain to me bisexuals or people who enjoy anal... Or why Asians enjoy shoving smooth metal rods down their dick. It's all based on pleasure... The idea that it could be genetics is like the idea that the brain of a criminal is physically different than that of a normal human being.

Some people don't like their hair being pulled... Some enjoy it. Some guys like getting dicks rammed in their ass... Some don't. Some girls like to pleasure other girls... Some don't. There is a reason as to why it's called sexual PREFERENCE.

subject is off topic. Is it wrong for one to ask for equal rights because of what the like in bed? if it is by choice or design really doesnt matter. How much power does the goverment have over our lives?

Guest Mr Clickerson
Sometimes it's not a choice.

Proof? There's no reason to think otherwise.

Guest Fohacidal

It isn't a choice and it definitely isn't an over encroaching gov, just another excuse people use to attack the church "they invented marriage let's take of from them and then cry bigotry when they complain!" btw if this came out weird I'm on my iPod

why does the burden of proof lay in the hands of the people that say its a gene? same can be asked of you prove that its not and it's only by choice.

It isn't a choice and it definitely isn't an over encroaching gov, just another excuse people use to attack the church "they invented marriage let's take of from them and then cry bigotry when they complain!" btw if this came out weird I'm on my iPod
how so? I see it as a non govermental issue. many faiths have no problems with it. the church as you call it did not invent marriage btw

Guest Mr Clickerson
why does the burden of proof lay in the hands of the people that say its a gene? same can be asked of you prove that its not and it's only by choice.

Unless there is proof otherwise, there is no reason to believe that sexual PREFERENCE is no different than any other PREFERENCE.

The only reason they're trying to say it might be biological is because they want to be able to cry "civil rights", and use that as ammo to try and get their way with gay marriage and so on.