Sign in to follow this  
Comrade_Panther

Gay Rights?

I'm sorry but a guy fucking another guy isn't natural, and no it's not what you're supposed to do.

Switchblade open your mind, let them be what they want to be. What if you ever had a kid that was gay, what would be your reaction?

You must be out of your mind, the blacks were enslaved and brought to America and they were treated like dogs, being kicked around in the streets, and they wanted to be treated like human beings. Gays on the other hand have a choice, but they choose to be something they weren't meant to be, so fuck those fatherfuckers.

Touche.

I'm sorry but a guy fucking another guy isn't natural, and no it's not what you're supposed to do.

Neither is tuggin at your dick with your hand and blowin your load in a kleenex, but people still do it. Everyone does things differently. So a guy enjoys taking it up the ass from another guy, great, just dont do it where I can see it or pressure me into it, and Im cool with him. Same with everyone tuggin at their dicks, whether they do it or not, I dont care, just dont let me see it and keep it away from me.

Switchblade would roundhouse kick his kid into heterosexuality.

This.

And Phoenix, you ever seen that movie American Beauty? watch that and you'd see how i would react. I honestly don't give a shit about someones sexuality but i still think it's wrong, and another thing, don't tell me to open my mind, you're talking to someone who values that above all.

Guest formerlyaeth
against

mostly against it cas its just wrong. Girls are the ones we are soposed to be with in the first place, they are very gentle and they need GUYS to take care of them.

You sound like a Christian idiot. DERP CAUSE DATS WHY GAWD MAED US. TO GETT MARIED AND HAVE BABY WITH WOMAN.

Guest formerlyaeth
This.

And Phoenix, you ever seen that movie American Beauty? watch that and you'd see how i would react. I honestly don't give a shit about someones sexuality but i still think it's wrong, and another thing, don't tell me to open my mind, you're talking to someone who values that above all.

If you don't give a shit, then why are you so blatantly homophobic and arrogant towards the situation.

It's obvious that you hate homosexuals, and want them all to be transported to some foreign island where you don't have to see their "disgusting" habits.

Being gay has nothing to do with choice, no matter how many dick suckers say they're straight, it's a genetic habit. Let's take everyone with downs syndrome to an island where we don't have to see them.

Or we could take everyone with cystic fibrosis and perform mass genocide on them.

Guest formerlyaeth

I think it's plain ignorance that you can't accept the fact that it's genetic. Penguins can be homosexual, however, they don't mate for the pleasure. Why would a penguin choose to be homosexual if it wasn't for pleasure? There's no distinct difference in homosexual penguins and heterosexual penguins, which makes me to believe that the penguins aren't being socially pressured into homosexuality. Which again, turns to genetics.

If you don't give a shit, then why are you so blatantly homophobic and arrogant towards the situation.

It's obvious that you hate homosexuals, and want them all to be transported to some foreign island where you don't have to see their "disgusting" habits.

Being gay has nothing to do with choice, no matter how many dick suckers say they're straight, it's a genetic habit. Let's take everyone with downs syndrome to an island where we don't have to see them.

Or we could take everyone with cystic fibrosis and perform mass genocide on them.

Oh so because i'm against homosexuality i'm automatically homophobic? Gimme a break, i have the right to disagree.

Guest formerlyaeth

You can be against homosexuals, but you don't need to prevent them from obtaining marriage rights, along with basic respect among the communities.

You can be against homosexuals, but you don't need to prevent them from obtaining marriage rights, along with basic respect among the communities.

Well i wasn't saying i wanted to prevent them from anything, all i was TRYING to say is that i THINK that they don't deserve any rights or "special" treatment, which again leads to my opinion which is being against them.

Guest formerlyaeth

How is being able to live their lives as they have been born a special treatment. If everyone wasn't as uneducated and plain stupid, people wouldn't even care if they were homosexual.

So do you believe that homosexuality is a choice? And not genetic? Because that's pretty much the only way I can see your posts being even remotely not-homophobic.

Guest formerlyaeth

Riddle me this, if you aren't trying to prevent, then why are you so open about your views. You'd be surprised at how many people will change or sub consciously change their views if you're that outgoing about it. Which indirectly, prevents equal rights.

How is being able to live their lives as they have been born a special treatment. If everyone wasn't as uneducated and plain stupid, people wouldn't even care if they were homosexual.

So do you believe that homosexuality is a choice? And not genetic? Because that's pretty much the only way I can see your posts being even remotely not-homophobic.

Yeah i do believe it's a choice.

Guest formerlyaeth

I'd love to hear you explain why you think something genetic is a choice. Maybe you're a closet homosexual.

I'd love to hear you explain why you think something genetic is a choice. Maybe you're a closet homosexual.

Lmao, so this is what this discussion has come to? Personal attacks? Why don't you show me proof that it's genetic and maybe i will change my opinion, although, as an open minded individual i must accept the POSSIBILITY that it might be genetics, i still think it's choice. You're the one that's probably a closet homo, and you try to make yourself feel better by saying you don't have a choice.

Guest formerlyaeth

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3735668.stm

http://www.skeptictank.org/gaygene.htm

http://www.inqueery.com/html/science_and_homosexuality.html

If this isn't almost-proof, than I don't know what is.

I could probably find more research that links genetics to homosexuality, if you really want to waste my time.

I'm not making a personal attack, I just find it rather odd that you'd be so inclined to the choice, like many closet homosexuals have turned to, as they try to hide their dick sucking personality.

I'm not gay sorry.

Guest formerlyaeth

There isn't any definite scientific proof, but my opinion favors towards the scientists who went to college, and have some idea what they're talking about, not some book that was written a few thousand years ago, which is undeniably (in my opinion.) bullshit.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3735668.stm

http://www.skeptictank.org/gaygene.htm

http://www.inqueery.com/html/science_and_homosexuality.html

If this isn't almost-proof, than I don't know what is.

I could probably find more research that links genetics to homosexuality, if you really want to waste my time.

I'm not making a personal attack, I just find it rather odd that you'd be so inclined to the choice, like many closet homosexuals have turned to, as they try to hide their dick sucking personality.

I'm not gay sorry.

Ah i understand, because other closet homo's think being gay is a choice that automatically makes me a closet homo. I didn't want to get into an argument with you, and i still don't want to, but you're logic is incredibly flawed and you try too hard. Fail.

Guest formerlyaeth

Sorry but "You must be out of your mind, the blacks were enslaved and brought to America and they were treated like dogs, being kicked around in the streets, and they wanted to be treated like human beings. Gays on the other hand have a choice, but they choose to be something they weren't meant to be, so fuck those fatherfuckers."

and your other posts, you were just asking for someone to come along and point out your hate towards them.

Guest formerlyaeth

Have you ever seen a "gay counselor?"

It's all based on them denying that they're gay, and trying to convert other people to Christianity, or be it a scam to make money, it's all a lie, and they'd suck dick if they weren't in denial.