Sign in to follow this  
Skotti

So I finally beat mw2...

The story makes no sense, there are plot holes the size of Jenn's vagina and somehow captain price is also a nuclear technician and meteorologist.

LOL

NnLvxSMz5H0

when did you get it? took you that long? lol

Not mine, I played it on and off at a friends house.

i thought the story was amazing.

So did I, the ending pissed me off because It ended like that. And when roach died i was like FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The story was good.

The ending was nothing more than "Hey, guess what! Get your $60 US ready for MW3!!!"

^^^

yeah i just recently finished it (last night)

story was bad but fun

True true. Can't wait til MW3, if they make one.

The story makes no sense, there are plot holes the size of Jenn's vagina and somehow captain price is also a nuclear technician and meteorologist.

You didn't know Price was trained in that shit? I thought it was common knowledge what trajectory and detonation altitude you needed to EMP any major city... High schools just aren't what they used to be. Yea, I kind of liked the concept of fighting without any electronics, but how it occurred was pretty ridiculous. Campaign was definitely enjoyable, the plot, in respect to what Shepherd was trying to do, was predictable and understandable, but the execution as a story was just meh.

The story was good.

The ending was nothing more than "Hey, guess what! Get your $60 US ready for MW3!!!"

Yes exactly, we it says get ready for MW3, but I love the story

and hate the ending.