Sign in to follow this  
Poon

Possible New Skill

Well with health being able to go so High, there should be another skill that increases Damage, either for Scout or for Knife, hell even for both.

What do you guys think?

If you rewrite the RPG plugin to have these new skills, then sure.

Not gonna lie, getting more skills would be nice. The six we have make for fun but we do need some more to add some more punch.

Easier said than done though, I know.

I thought RPGmod was done in eventscripts D: If it is then this is like WCS with one race, easily edited by either me or Kai.

or you can lower health and balance the gameplay instead of having 2 guys strafe each other for 5 minutes

I've barely seen that happen in the server unless it's like, 1v1 or something. People die pretty fast.

why does the rpgmenu have such little skills?? there shud be LJ and u shud be able to headshot with the icestab

Because I removed all the ones that were not needed or that made the game unbalanced.

alot of new skills would make the game unfair, i want mor damge but if u think about it if u make the wepons do more dmg then u can have someone with full hp and icesptab with alot of dmg and invisible taking on lvl 1s wich makes the game less apitizing to the newbies. u should add funny skills like u can plant c4 on ppl and they turn into a time bomb, oh yea if u add speed then the icestab with invisibility would make alot of people god send so they can run around without detction and freeze pplz and murder em and stuff:P geez its hard to make a game balanced :D.

my friend owned a sk rpg server its really popular .. and it had regen health vamp long jump impulse medic ... no invis thought it had ammo regen .. and u cud ice and headshots did 300 dmg like normal

200 hp is fine, b/c HS kill in 1 hit.

I wish we had an AMMO regen skill so i wouldn't have to reload.

LJ would be nice, but people who BunnyHop with their mousewheel already have "LJ" and are pretty hard to hit. Maybe a speed increase, but would that make knives OP?

@ Hairy, get better

lol. FireStab and BlindStab or TimeBombStab would be fucking hilarious.

i can see this.. a bunch of ct's ticking and then blowing up =p

Mastermind.. dang

speed. level

If they had a speed level that would be gay.

Imagine all people would do is use speed and ice stab. Thats all

they would do. No point in adding speed.

I think the HP should be lowered, I've right clicked someone 6 times, 3 times in the back and they didn't die. They killed me instead -_-'

Is it also supposed to disable your icestab when someone icestabs you?

I think the HP should be lowered, I've right clicked someone 6 times, 3 times in the back and they didn't die. They killed me instead -_-'

Is it also supposed to disable your icestab when someone icestabs you?

Haha I understand how you feel. I have like 200hp and

when someone tries to kill me it take them like 3 hits to kill me.

Then when I have to kill them, I would kill them so much more

easier.

Sign in to follow this