Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Okay, Having a boner sucks. (Mom don't read)

Although I can't say I have a penis, I don't mind when they are hard.

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A HARD PENIS, OR BLOOD SEEPING FROM YOUR VAGINA.

Think about it.

And mines over just in time for my long free period tomorrow and the weekend (:

Although I can't say I have a penis, I don't mind when they are hard.

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A HARD PENIS, OR BLOOD SEEPING FROM YOUR VAGINA.

Think about it.

And mines over just in time for my long free period tomorrow and the weekend (:

You would like both? :D

NEW, FROM THE MAKERS OF THE TAMPON, THE BONER-B-GONE!

gregsteel-boner-7.jpg

Ever been at a restaurant or in church and get an awkward, unexpected stiffy? Ever rage about how girls can stick a cotton tube in their vag and keep their period hidden from other people's knowledge? Now you can do the same, with the Boner-B-Gone! The new stainless steel applicator has been redesigned for the cleanest cut possible. Simply take the Boner-B-Gone Applicator Device, Boner-B-Gone Emergency Medical Kit, and the new Boner-B-Gone Emergency Services Communicator Device. Put boner on a flat surface, preferably something that would look awesome covered in blood, mirrors work quite well. Place the included Boner-B-Gone Applicator Device near the base of the penis and press down with a firm, even pressure. Do NOT do a sawing motion. Simply apply even, downward pressure. Be prepared to potentially have to patch wound made by Boner-B-Gone device. Soon enough, your boner will be long gone!

Tyco Electronics assumes no responsibility for injuries acquired while using the Boner-B-Gone device. Possible loss of appendages, extreme bleeding, lead poisoning, stomach cancer, sickle-cell anemia, hepatitis h, or death may occur. Most patients report turning in to a Mexican Bull Fighter. Results are not common. Don't use the Boner-B-Gone device if you use an inhaler, contacts, or an oxygen tank. Always contact your doctor before starting a diet or exercise regiment.

Call now for your free sample. The non-toll free number is 814-455-5555, and remember, "When the timings wrong, BONER-B-GONE!"

helix.jpg

[note_from_clay=I am too high for this. o_o]