Sign in to follow this  
Kelso

New JCS Member

As you may have all noticed, one of our JCS members, Sin, has been rather inactive. Due to extreme inactivity with the clan, Phoenix2 has decided to strip away Sin's JCS abilities, and appoint Lord Yoda as the new JCS member replacement.

Congratulations Lord Yoda, you are now the newest JCS member.

Good luck!

i say didnt he get kicked out of the clan but phoenix 2 let him back in

or was it something like that

anyways congrats lord yoda

HAHA, fetus... sighs... Nice Yoda. P2 and I had discussed getting you into JCS because you are a cool guy and you handle yourself well. So Fetus, it wasn't a bribe, me and P2 discussed it, as no one else from JCS was on at the time.

Anyways, Congrats Yoda! Thanks for everything you have done for me on a personal level. You have always been one of my strongest backers, and I realize that and appreciate your support very much.

EDIT: I'm glad to know that P2 didn't just discuss it with me.

Too bad phoenix2 didn't discuss this with the two JCS who were here when Yoda went on a banning spree and left the clan...

He might have changed but I rather have a person without a "bad past".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Sep 1 2007, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Too bad phoenix2 didn't discuss this with the two JCS who were here when Yoda went on a banning spree and left the clan...

gee whiz from the sound of things right now it seems as if phoenix 2 is very nice.

let a guy in even though he had a banning spree

Guest Phoenix2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Sep 1 2007, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lord Yoda never went on a banning spree. I have no idea how you came up with that. He left calmly when UV wasn't doing so great to help out other clans. He has since returned and just wants to help out.

Most of you weren't here back in early spring when he was a brand-new UV member. He did his best to report as many hackers and rule breakers that he could, following the template every time. This was back when UV had poor management, and most reports were ignored. Giving him JCS powers will allow him to assist the current JCS members with handling the complaint department and better moderating this board.

And once again Fetus, Lord Yoda didn't bribe me. I've been thinking of making him a JCS for quite some time now, long before he introduced me to DCH.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đ&Ğ/Vindicare @ Sep 1 2007, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This has been discussed in a long time bios mate. I discussed it with P2 too..

Yeah, I know he did. He told me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sparten112 @ Sep 1 2007, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

good job kelso. I hope you convince Yoda well

Why are you congratulating me? I had no partaking in this, only writing this topic...

Guest lord yoda

wow...wasent expecting that when i came on but thanx everyone

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Sep 1 2007, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah, pretty sure that never happened. Are you thinking of Vegeta, perhaps? I thought Yoda left b/c personal injury that kept him from playingfor a while and I definitely remember him being warmly welcomed back by P2.

Anyways, Yoda is a very active member now as well as a joy to play with on the surf server. Idk why anyone would have anything against him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Sep 1 2007, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That was masterchief or w/e

but congratz yoda! =D

Guest lord yoda

fetus just get over the fact that im equal to you now so you cant boss me arround... i started a new yoda when i joined the clan...and i have done alot more work towards the clan than you have. I have worked on the main website (still doing so) i have helped p2 with loads of differant projects so please fetus get over it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lord Yoda @ Sep 2 2007, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i started a new yoda when i joined the clan...and i have done alot more work towards the clan than you have. I have worked on the main website (still doing so) i have helped p2 with loads of differant projects so please fetus get over it.

Indeed.

Guest lord yoda

Oh and just fetus The way you said that is if you wanted to start a flame way... i wont join in so it will be only you figting the air.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lord Yoda @ Sep 2 2007, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

and i have done alot more work towards the clan than you have.

This is the main reason why I don't want him as JCS.

You guys will see.. I'm going to remember this topic and how all of you agree with this.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lord Yoda @ Sep 2 2007, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oh and just fetus The way you said that is if you wanted to start a flame way... i wont join in so it will be only you figting the air.

We haven't had flames on these forums for months... I've NEVER flamed. So don't even say it.