Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Auto-Ban for mass freekillers

I don't know how it works or where to get it, but i've seen on some servers it detects a mass freekiller and autobans them. i know, freekilling is fun

Yeah there's really no telling a script how to judge what's free killing or not. it'd probably just be like 'if x % of t's die from one person in x seconds then auto ban'. I'd say just give admins ability to ban steam id's to catch the pesky ones that kill and quit.

not ban then, but how about if an admin deems someone a freekiller, he can ban him from ever being a ct, i've been in other servers where one person comes in, and automatically it says

<name> is a FREEKILLER

<name> is joining Terrorists

this would keep freekillers from ever joining cts...but this would be used only in extreme situations im guessing...

Once again, how does a script determine who is a free killer and when t's mass disobey? I was playing earlier and probably 95% of t's didn't listen to a simple order. Whether that's the wardens fault or not, it still wasn't free killing...

Once again, how does a script determine who is a free killer and when t's mass disobey? I was playing earlier and probably 95% of t's didn't listen to a simple order. Whether that's the wardens fault or not, it still wasn't free killing...

you wouldn't let the script decide that, an admin would deem someone a freekiller and keep him from joining CT's forever, so that when no admins are on to help, he doesn't get away with freekilling..

you wouldn't let the script decide that, an admin would deem someone a freekiller and keep him from joining CT's forever, so that when no admins are on to help, he doesn't get away with freekilling..

Like a permanent restrict?

haha "when I type go, everyone shift walk to box cage entrance..."

"***says go on mic***"

*all t's are shift walking to box cage entrance*

*+10 kills for CT*

;)

Exactly why this script wouldn't work. There are MANY times we trick the T's into doing things where 1/2 die. Think of it when you're the only one that shoots the T's cause no CT's really pay attention either. So all of a sudden it reads you as a freekiller. Sucks for that person for listening to the warden.

Yeah this script wouldn't work. I would like to keep a human in the loop in terms of banning.

I would only accept this script if it was on only when there is no admin on the server and when that happens theres usually no one on anyways.

lol, you guys didn't read my post through, i said that only an admin can deem a person a freekiller, then apply this script to him, i never said we should have an automatic script for telling you whether or not a person is freekilling. only a human can see the difference.

well then there's really no point in it. if we are admins we can easily type !ct 'name' and it restricts them for 20 rounds. probably easier than messing with a script in my opinion.

yah agree'd with mitch.. he always says like 1 word but it is the best answer lol..

i normally play around 3 am .. 0.0 its weird having 3 people in the server... but no one ever just free kills at 3 am.. so yah