Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

Revamp

While I don't agree with some of the new rules that have been added, I think that the idea of deputies sounds pretty good. And not to come off as whining or anything, but i think that I should be considered for the position. Jailbreak is the only server I play on and have moderated the server for some time as well, and think i'm qualified for the position.

But so far I agree with all the deputies that have been appointed. Lots of good names in there.

Well i think deputy positions are redundent but i do agree with there being a head that runs specific servers. Deuptys should be all admins and report to towli

And amber, very polite way to tell me that...

^ We don't report directly to Towliban.

All the deputies are the same level as each other, we are all equal, and we all have the same amount of say on the rules, and when disciplinary action has to be taken. There is no one that has a little more grip on anything than the other.

As far as I know, there are players, which report to any higher head. There are normal paying admins and sG admins, which only in the case of Jailbreak will report to the Deputies, Advisors and Managers. The deputies themselves will report to the Advisors/Managers. And the Advisors have always reported to the Managers.

There are normal paying admins and sG admins, which only in the case of Jailbreak will report to the Deputies, Advisors and Managers.

Since when is there a difference?

I think all admins should be equally responsible for providing a fun enviroment where people who break rules be punished. (which is what seems to have happened now deputy has been removed)

Lol howard i didnt really care=p

I do think it'd be a bit more fun to give the admins a few more commands for games/LR's. Maybe only the higher paying admins or something to reduce abuse but it would be kind of cool, I know I'd pick a low gravity knife fight for an LR somtimes :P it'd just be different and fun...