Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Master Mind

Master Mind (Denied)

Why would I abuse my privileges? I've played with you before, just back when your whole complaint department shit happened. I disliked you then, and I usually don't change my views of people.

Theres nothing wrong with that, thanks for letting me know. (i never said you abused anything)

I’m changing my vote to a no. This thread explains why. Stop putting your 2cents into places that are not needed. That thread has NOTHING to do with you, and you have to pick a fight with Wookie, stop being a retard. People always talk to me about how much of a troll you are, I take up for you time and time again. No more, you are on your own.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26008&page=9

I’m changing my vote to a no. This thread explains why. Stop putting your 2cents into places that are not needed. That thread has NOTHING to do with you, and you have to pick a fight with Wookie, stop being a retard. People always talk to me about how much of a troll you are, I take up for you time and time again. No more, you are on your own.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26008&page=9

2/15

thats unfortunate, wookie makes remarks about me every now and then i dont get offended yet i say one thing (and obviousley joke about it, why the hell would i post funny pics if i was rage trolling) and you change from supporting me to calling me a retard...i guess ill just stfu and only post in places that 100% need my input like everyone else does....:confused:

V[aster]V[ind;328287']2/15

thats unfortunate, wookie makes remarks about me every now and then i dont get offended yet i say one thing (and obviousley joke about it, why the hell would i post funny pics if i was rage trolling) and you change from supporting me to calling me a retard...i guess ill just stfu and only post in places that 100% need my input like everyone else does....:confused:

Now you're learning.

That was the WORST thread you could have done that in. The ENTIRE clan is looking at that thread, it was something important. A member leaving over someone else's actions and you are going to troll in it. You should know better than that, people have sent me xfire after xfire about how I would regret putting my name out there for you and now I’m starting to see why. If you would troll in that thread and thought it was a good idea, god knows what else you are capable of. And the dumbest thing is, we where praising you last night on how good you have been the last 3 weeks. And then you go an disappoint.

Now you're learning.

i doubt anyone will point out how wookie has nothing to do with my post yet his sarcasm is welcomes, this is so two faced.

Honestley i have nothing seriously against wookie and zeus and all the other ppl i might "troll" why cant we just pick on each other without it being taken as "against the law"

Wookie is more then capable of putting me in my place so is everyone else and i dont think its necessary to get so serious and gang up on me. Its like telling the teacher in 5th grade that i called your sister fat.

Junzou like i said before, if you advise me to drop this app i'll drop the app. I'm kinda hoping you guys can tell the difference between a bad person and person who feels comfortable enough to mess around with everyone, we've played with each other for so long why take things serious, all i did was joke around and call wookie a pawn and that ruins my character?

V[aster]V[ind;328301']Junzou like i said before, if you advise me to drop this app i'll drop the app. I'm kinda hoping you guys can tell the difference between a bad person and person who feels comfortable enough to mess around with everyone, we've played with each other for so long why take things serious, all i did was joke around and call wookie a pawn and that ruins my character?

I'm not going to tell you to withdraw your application, but I'm also not going to give you my support. Everyone has their opinions about what qualities they look for in clan members; I'm not going to dick you and go on some long-winded campaign against your app like I did Hornycat and Dead Vortex, but that doesn't mean I want you in the clan either.

can we get a count. Who all is yes/ no there's 200+ posts i don't feel like looking. :)

1/15.

Guest Mr Clickerson
That was the WORST thread you could have done that in. The ENTIRE clan is looking at that thread, it was something important. A member leaving over someone else's actions and you are going to troll in it. You should know better than that, people have sent me xfire after xfire about how I would regret putting my name out there for you and now I’m starting to see why. If you would troll in that thread and thought it was a good idea, god knows what else you are capable of. And the dumbest thing is, we where praising you last night on how good you have been the last 3 weeks. And then you go an disappoint.

That's been the 3rd or 4th, as Zach put it, "shit------->fan" thread he's done that in.

No

-2/15

Yes - Rayne, Kemper, Waffle, Hardcore, Iraling, Pooky

No - WhOrganik, Sketch, Junzou, TimetoDie, Clay, Ponch, Nitestalker, Nic

Since when?

Stated earlier in this thread?

So we don't need to give our reason anymore as to why we are voting no?
(referring to the staff votes)
Nah thats for community members to prevent spam votes like Elmo did when this first came out. We put staff members in because we trust their judgements.

Never did we say it was required for people who vote yes. Plus if you vote no, we want to know why you are voting no so why not add something? It's not like we are going to say that's not a good enough reason so it doesnt count. Sometimes it can help persuade someone to change their mind if they are on the fence.

I thought you had to state a reason why you are voting no. If that’s the case I could go into every recruitment thread and vote no just to be dick or because I don’t want new members to join, I could be a nub hater. Seems like a rule needs to changed/updated? If you are going to deny someone's right to be able to join the clan you should state why. We need to know why you are voting no, it could be something important that could change everyone’s vote. If you have the balls to vote no, then have the balls to state why. Don’t just vote no and run away, we are not 12 years old anymore answering Do you Like Me questions from a girl ..... Check Yes or No ..... LOL
I think it would be a great idea to have members vote the reason why you are voting yes or no. Some people do it to get attention/post count up/cause drama. If you are taking the time to decided on someone future you should state the reason. And why are you guy arguing so much? Its a good idea, can you not take positive feedback without having to defend your precious rules? If its something thats going to help the recruitment process in a positive way then I don’t see the problem with changing it?

As you can see, I agree Noire.

Guest Fohacidal

since im now technically a member

for the lulz

yes

0/15