Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Master Mind

Master Mind (Denied)

Congratulations!

You have the minimum number of required votes to move onto the next step in the sG recruitment process, the two week observation period.

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. After two weeks you will have to bump your application to be re-voted on. There will now be a poll attached to your thread, players who have interacted with you will vote yes or no on your entry into sG. If you get 15 votes one way or another, you will be automatically accepted or denied. Only votes from sG Members will count towards the required 15. Even staff votes do not count in the poll. If you do not obtain this, it will take 6 staff votes to be accepted into the clan.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Department Heads:

CoinStar (Xfire: CoinStar)

HoboInArmy (Xfire: hobo22)

Xklark (Xfire: xklark)

Jason (Xfire: ajayx)

Staff:

BeauutifulChaos (Xfire: beauutifulchaosx)

Lesbian Dad (Xfire: palingenesis)

Church (Xfire: Ninjadub)

Fiasco (Xfire: gladbagel)

Yiyas (Xfire: no1yiyas)

Pebbz (Xfire: pebbz)

Longcat (Xfire: festizian)

Noire (Xfire: noirethespacecowboy)

Howard Dean (Xfire: kevin000111)

Supernaut (Xfire: supernautty)

Oracion (Xfire: duelist)

Mitch (Xfire: geekyaznboy)

Kai (Xfire: lilxshadow)

Guest Waffle

Yes.

3/15

Yes - Rayne, Kemper, Waffle

Because you spaz out for no real reason. I like you, but when you spaz out like you do, I dislike you as it makes you look like the before mentioned name.

i know what your saying, but im working on that i promis.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

4/15 yes

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

Vote this guy in

You're special. Sketch voted yes on karma and Foh.

i'm not surprised, idk karma but foh's ok i would have voted yes to him as well i just find it disappointing that i this guy not only does not know me, which would make a normal person abstain, but he goes ahead and votes no.

Junzou, as a show of how much i respect your opinion (even if i dont always agree) i will withdraw my app if you think i would be a negative addition to the clan and if you think i 100% do not deserve a second chance.

I voted know, because i played with you back when you were a douche, in my eyes, you havent changed yet.

(Not trolling)

you have your right to vote however you want to, im not trying to tell anyone how to vote, it just seems unfair for you to say i haven't changed when you have not played with me for half a year.

It's fine organic im not holding anything against anyone. (if it matters)

Yes (8) - rayne, kemper, waffle, towli, TTD, Iraling, Pooky, Junzou

No (1) - Whorganik

Doesn't Count - Sketch

it's 7/15. You have to state why you are voting no if you want it to count.