Sign in to follow this  
bios

A ghost from the past...

Guest Mr Clickerson
don't need to. it perfectly matches the situation at hand. and FURTHER cements the fact that you mad.

also welcome back fox bios.

failed_troll1-300x300.jpg

Guest Mr Clickerson
Your lack of creativity is disturbing. You've used that same cop-out over and over. Come up with something new, please.

u-mad___camron.jpg

Guest Mr Clickerson
Courage_Wolf_1_by_Nossek.jpg?1250206229

Fear Zeus, for he is 14 and has the wit and courage of a 13 year old.

Damn straight.

Guest formerlyaeth

mirrors edge is 4.99 on steam

gta 4 is 7.50 on steam

and stalker SoC is 2.00

republic commando is 5.00

no zeus, no. See, you are so pig headed and self centered that somehow you figure in that I give two shits about you. The fact is I don't, I know what I said, so go douche on someone else and stop wasting our time.

I really was curious to see how the clan was going and if it had recovered from the name change. UV was a much better name than syndicate, IMO. But, it's still the same clan in faces and names, or at least somewhat. Well, maybe I'll pop in here and there to say hi but I don't see CS:S as peaking my interest. Maybe I'm wrong tho, I pick up old games from time to time.

Guest Mr Clickerson
no zeus, no. See, you are so pig headed and self centered that somehow you figure in that I give two shits about you. The fact is I don't, I know what I said, so go douche on someone else and stop wasting our time.

I really was curious to see how the clan was going and if it had recovered from the name change. UV was a much better name than syndicate, IMO. But, it's still the same clan in faces and names, or at least somewhat. Well, maybe I'll pop in here and there to say hi but I don't see CS:S as peaking my interest. Maybe I'm wrong tho, I pick up old games from time to time.

Your analysis fails, much like yourself. I don't care what you think about me- I never did. You're a douche, and always have been. You've done nothing but rub against the grain and start shit with most anyone who disagrees with you in any way. The only reason I mentioned it is because it certainly proved to me how two-faced you are and how your opinions and judgments flip flop around, making your claims of "calling it the whole time" meaningless.

By the way, minor annoyance- it's "piquing", not "peaking".

Guest Mr Clickerson
cry some more zeus.

Q_Q

I'm crying so hard right now because you don't like me. QQ Your credibility is shit with anyone who knows you. If you choose to stick around, you should get to smooching some ass.

Your analysis fails, much like yourself. I don't care what you think about me- I never did. You're a douche, and always have been. You've done nothing but rub against the grain and start shit with most anyone who disagrees with you in any way. The only reason I mentioned it is because it certainly proved to me how two-faced you are and how your opinions and judgments flip flop around, making your claims of "calling it the whole time" meaningless.

By the way, minor annoyance- it's "piquing", not "peaking".

Jesus, the two of you will never stop, will you? I disagreed with bios about a lot of shit, difference is I was never a dick hole to him about it. Not that I haven't seen him be a dick hole to you but you know you encourage it. You love it. There's this part of you that giggles a little every time you get a rise out of someone and it can't get enough. This is exactly why I don't let it bother me, apart from the fact that I sometimes get a kick out of it too.

Guest Mr Clickerson
Jesus, the two of you will never stop, will you? I disagreed with bios about a lot of shit, difference is I was never a dick hole to him about it. Not that I haven't seen him be a dick hole to you but you know you encourage it. You love it. There's this part of you that giggles a little every time you get a rise out of someone and it can't get enough. This is exactly why I don't let it bother me, apart from the fact that I sometimes get a kick out of it too.

I'm just telling it how it is- the fact that he will cry about it or try to be a model of maturity is a hilarious bonus.