Sign in to follow this  
Penthercy

Were you threatened by Penthercy?

hmmm....

I have seen Pentharcy use his wcsadmin to "Send people to the Stratosphere" multiple times. That is a wcsadmin command. I know he did it to Oracion to prove he has wcsadmin. I know he did it to Pebbz because he was racewhoring, and I know he did it other times too I just don't remember the names.

Pentharcy, by trying to play the positive side in this argument, you should have told Yiyas, Kai, Mario, or any of the other ADV or MNG as soon as you found the problem. Yiyas and Kai are both ENG of the WCS servers and both have worked on both servers so they would have known what the problem was and how to deal with it. Any ADV or MNG would have the power to fix this problem soon too.

ALSO, you should have stopped using the WCSadmin. Ask yourself, why did I use wcsadmin? Did I want to feel special, and that I have special commands that no one else has access to? That I could just bypass admin immunity whenever I wanted? You had free L3 admin, but you still used the 'special' wcsadmin. This is your biggest problem. Why you used wcsadmin I don't know. But it got a lot of people wondering, why does this no-name guy (face it, you're just a regular L3, not an ADV, MNG, or ENG) have those commands? Could I get them too? An easy internet search could have people guessing at the right command.

If you had never used WCSadmin, you would have received no punishment, but you did, and you have been using it until the time you were banned. So don't give people shit saying that you haven't used WCSadmin commands.

I didn't even know how bad it was to be using WCSadmin until I read this thread. I saw Penth using these unique commands and I was like, where do you get those? B/c I'm positive they aren't included in L3 admin.

Just to be clear, only Yiyas has sent me to the Stratosphere, AFAIK.

wut does AFAIK mean?

and im pretty damn sure penth sent you to the stratosphere when u were whoring KJ on compound. I'm like 100% positive

AFAIK = As Far As I Know

The only time I ever got slayed that way is when Yiyas did it on Italy. I forget why, but it was just for lulz. Plus, I only play KJ on port. I play Zombie on compound.

Yiyas, unless I'm having a memory lapse, I don't think that was me. I have never gotten levels through WCSadmin. Technically, Mario still owes me 100 levels on WCS2, lulz.

I dont know what they want from me. I am still banned for 4 days. Their stories are all flawed..

organik the WCSadmin menu offers the ability to give 5000$ at a time, not 1000$ nice try though

Empire, pebbz doesn't even know wtf your talking about, how are we supposed to believe your story too?

Guys need to get off your revenge train before it crashes, this has been resolved let it go

my story? alright, we all know you have been using wcs admin. given that fact, the last 4/5 paragraphs still apply.

unless you are denying the fact that you have used wcsadmin at any time if we are not counting the oracion case.

to me, it seems like your trying to be the good guy.

like, your trying to make it seem like you did nothing wrong, even though there is people here saying that they Saw you use the commands.

regardless that you say you didn't use them, except that one time, you still used them. Thats the point, you admit to using them when you shouldn't have, and thats why your being banned.

its only two weeks, or if its the 4 days stated earlier, you will live. i think you can live with out sG for a little bit. if you cant, go outside.

You guys are all pathetic with your rage. Especially you Penthercy, who to my understanding was completely accepting of the punishment.

You guys are all pathetic with your rage. Especially you Penthercy, who to my understanding was completely accepting of the punishment.

Banning people for your own slow response, a new low.

I was accepting to the 4 days because it had reason behind it, even though it was a little out there.

You re instated 2 weeks which I never felt was fair. I have added you on Xfire and when I am back around 1:00 EST I would like to discuss it more. Im not raging at all I just find it disputing that people hold grudges against me and poke at it whenever they can.

Just above you can see 2 lies, and before the whole "1 day for every day you didnt tell a MGR" It was a 2 week ban for threatening the server and people. Now Oracion himself comes in and says 'I never told them you threatened people" But I put the fact aside even though it means someone high up is lying and used Oracion to cover their ass.

Either way I hope we can talk it out soon Mario, even if you keep the 2 weeks I would like to hear you out.

Talk to ya soon

Haha, okay, well, see you in two weeks. I'll have passed your rank by then ;)

Clearly an unbiased person reporting anomalies without any attached personal feelings.

saucy what is your problem? do you even play on wcs1? are you a complete idiot trying to get posts so he can make it into sG? seriously wtf

saucy what is your problem? do you even play on wcs1? are you a complete idiot trying to get posts so he can make it into sG? seriously wtf

Like I was saying, there are some dumb mother fuckers in SG.

If you were as smart as you claim, you would realize that your approach would only cause resentment and whatever you're trying to accomplish would be completely ignored.