Sign in to follow this  
Penthercy

Were you threatened by Penthercy?

You have been banned because of the fact that you successfully told a "non staff" that you had access before successfully telling a staff of this issue.

Key word: successfully

If it was the other way around, then there would not have been any negative consequences

pretty sure admin menus and benefits are apart of the server.

Lesbian, in almost every situation i have seen you post on I have sided with you, and your views. I would really like to know your opinion on this issue but it seems as if you are not fully aware. What you are saying is not making sense.

And Kei, would you be happier if some unknown found the issue and abused it, or a trusted long member of the community who actually made a report... I fail to see why it would result in a ban.

I did NOT threaten, abuse, or exploit to gain access. Why do you think that makes me a bad guy?

Lesbian, in almost every situation i have seen you post on I have sided with you, and your views. I would really like to know your opinion on this issue but it seems as if you are not fully aware. What you are saying is not making sense.

And Kei, would you be happier if some unknown found the issue and abused it, or a trusted long member of the community who actually made a report... I fail to see why it would result in a ban.

I did NOT threaten, abuse, or exploit to gain access. Why do you think that makes me a bad guy?

No. I am not biased because your status in this clan. Nor by past action.

You do agree that you were not suppose to have access to these commands? Any usage of the commands given in WCSadmin w/o proper access is already abusive.

You have been banned because of the fact that you successfully told a "non staff" that you had access before successfully telling a staff of this issue.

Key word: successfully

If it was the other way around, then there would not have been any negative consequences

Oracion is staff, at least thats what I thought. Didnt you guys make him the leader of admins.... making the report to him seemed fair at the time...

Arguing a technicality of whether Oracion is not a suitable person to tell is idiotic. The fact that he does have privileges and then considering him as equal as other members is contradictatory. Isn't that what moderators and administrators are meant to pose as? Specific individuals that have perks above the rest of populace? It may not be completely deserving (you know who you are), but you can't impose such arbitraries of how Oracion was not 'legitimate'.

@Lesbian:

I'm confused at what is exactly your issue with Penthercy. Is it that he was the first to stumble upon something that everyone had potential access to?

Edit:

You do agree that you were not suppose to have access to these commands? Any usage of the commands given in WCSadmin w/o proper access is already abusive.

So the question is does that offense warrant a 2 week ban with other repercussions? It seems that whatever Oracion claims is negligible and I am also questioning if he is being fallacious or not.

i think i've been pretty clear on the staff's decision and why i think it was made (however, not mine entirely) and let it be clear that i am not taking sides. i'm done here.

Oracion comes at me making it sound like he was checking up on the issue (he knew before the point he ask me to slay him I had this) He is active with the MGR and ADV, and is head admin... why the fuck would I not prove to him that I have this when he asks?

Im willing to bet If I said "No im not using it on you Oracion" He would go to the MGR and say "Pent has WCS and is hiding it from everyone omg omg"

Oh wait.. he tried that anyway... O.o

Who is the "he" in your post? just to be sure.

Anyways... Hobo is quite simply... the new DG. Its actually pretty funny that Hobo would say something like "you should have bugged us until we responded" or something along those lines. That is completely ridiculous... I do mean completely.

Even if there was to be punishment 2 weeks? 2 weeks -lvls? seriously.. coming from the guy who QQRAGESLAYed me a million times when I popped him in the head too many times.... is surprising.

How about you research a bit my freind, I was not online when the issue happened and I got dragged in pretty quickly, everyone was pushing for permaban or total level reset and I dont play WCS so I dont understand the ramifications of what he could do. I even thought my ban was unfair until he came and explained his plee. I just made his ban fair (4 days no levels taken) and he accepts it. I never QQd slayed you for getting killed either, it was for your insults and disrespect, I dont take shit from people. Fatboy, he could of erased someones entire stats with a misclick or accidental button press, sometimes you have to jump on the punishment until you can look back later.

Penth, you gave me money with WCSadmin over a week ago. I asked how and you never responded. Pebbz said he has gotten XP from you before... you have known about it for a while

Penth, you gave me money with WCSadmin over a week ago. I asked how and you never responded. Pebbz said he has gotten XP from you before... you have known about it for a while

Normal admins can give money you know.. !cash organik 16000

Shopkeeper also gives cash for ultimate but no message is sent in chat, so idk it could of been that

The issue with Pebbz was discussed if you took time to read the thread. Me being able to give him that 1k xp was how I discovered the issue, and said "wtf how can i do that??"

I've always known there were some dumb mother fuckers in the clan, but this pretty much takes the cake. The idea that a person should be banned for having the ability to totally fuck up all the work people have put in, and not using it, and telling the people that needed to know about it, is insane. Penth should have told more people? What the fuck are you guys going to do? There's like 3 people in the entire clan that could fix the problem anyways. Penth told 2 of them. Kai you should be thanking Penth, he could taken all the work the engineers have done and destroyed it but he didn't, you should be glad it didn't end up in the wrong hands... Oracion's for example, just imagine that power hungry prick getting his hands on something like that. That's his motivation for starting this shit in the first place, someone had more power than him... someone who's ass he couldn't kiss.

I really shouldn't be surprised that people believe him, I should have expected any group of people dumb enough to trust Oracion with admin would be dumb enough to come to this sort of conclusion. I mean, the kids been a control freak for the last 6 months and has had countless complaints about him but for 5 bucks a month you guys forget about that and give him immunity. This entire ban stemmed from him playing gotcha, this entire ban is built on Oracion's worthless words. Oracion's intent is 100% malicious, it should be obvious to anyone who has ever dealt with Oracion without wearing a Staff tag and, as a result, without Oracion neck deep in their ass.

Organik, you clearly have no idea what the fuck your talking about because WCSAdmin, as its name implies, deals with warcraft stuff... not money or other CS shit. If you're just going to mindlessly try to connect random shit that doesn't matter (like giving money once) to lend credibility to Oracion's bull shit I suggest you find something better to do with your time.

TLDR: You people have fucking down syndrome if you are willing to ban people for 2 weeks and like a year of levels based off something Oracion said.

Green or teal text saying you received money from the admin that used it, in this case, you

Saucy, how bout you learn what the fuck your talking about you stupid prick. You CAN give money with WCSadmin, thats one of its functions.

How bout you learn about shit before you type. Maybe your the one with downs.

If your guna be a faggot, get the fuck off the forums.

Fucking cunt.

RAGE OVER NOTHING I KNOW.

I think someone's still mad from awhile back from an argument that's far over. Not that you're really worth two shits in my mind as is, since obviously you've decided your opinion about this.

To make this short for everyone, I told them that Penth had the admin. That's it. You all can believe what you want about it after, but that's all that I did. I'll just leave it at that.

Green or teal text saying you received money from the admin that used it, in this case, you

Saucy, how bout you learn what the fuck your talking about you stupid prick. You CAN give money with WCSadmin, thats one of its functions.

How bout you learn about shit before you type. Maybe your the one with downs.

If your guna be a faggot, get the fuck off the forums.

Fucking cunt.

Maybe I am the one with down syndrome, that's why I can't understand why you expect anyone to give two shits about your receiving $1000 once, over a week ago, on de_train, when you have no proof other than your, apparently, photographic memory. Why would Penthercy want to give you $1000? Why would you care enough to write it in your journal... but not take a screenshot? The biggest question is why are you posting this in a thread about being threatened? You should have saved yourself the time and written "no" instead of grasping at straws, obviously trying to bull shit a story to get someone in trouble.

What I understand even less is why you would bring up Pebbz getting XP because, not only is it common knowledge, but it took place only a couple days ago so it doesn't help your "he's had it for a while" argument. I think it draws into question this infallible memory of yours. You're trying so hard to find anything, ANYTHING, to lend credibility this story Oracion has concocted.

I thought you were just stupid, nope, you're actively trying to get Penthercy punished (in addition to being stupid)... and it's very transparent.

Forever yours,

Fucking Cunt

I think someone's still mad from awhile back. Not that you're really worth two shits in my mind as is, since obviously you're decided already regardless of what I say.

To make this short for everyone, I told them that Penth had the admin. That's it. You all can believe what you want about it after, but that's all that I did.

You left out the part where you begged Penthercy to use it on you, then you fed the staff lies about him threatening the server and players... currently no one has come forward confirming your bull shit. Then you posted a "You Mad? Brah" image in the complaint thread (like a retard) because you're obviously the one who is holding a grudge here.

I'm not mad, I'm frustrated that some of the staff members are as daft as they are. They proved it here. They should have listened to all the members that had second thoughts about you but apparently you're one hell of an ass kisser because they foolishly believe some random kid over their clan veterans. They acted rashly and now they have egg on their face. Egg is still preferable to the shit all over yours though.

You left out the part where you begged Penthercy to use it on you, then you fed the staff lies about him threatening the server and players... currently no one has come forward confirming your bull shit. Then you posted a "You Mad? Brah" image in the complaint thread (like a retard) because you're obviously the one who is holding a grudge here.

I'm not mad, I'm frustrated that some of the staff members are as daft as they are. They proved it here. They should have listened to all the members that had second thoughts about you but apparently you're one hell of an ass kisser because they foolishly believe some random kid over their clan veterans. They acted rashly and now they have egg on their face. Egg is still preferable to the shit all over yours though.

Wasn't begging. It was me asking about 2-3 times over three rounds. Also, that was William Wallace that posted that image, just so you know, but okay. I guess our names look alike.

Also again, you can believe what you want, that's fine. You've already posted your opinions on things even though they're just statements, just like Organic saying that he has used it. If you want to make things in your mind, go for it, not like I'll stop you, but what I just said is all I did.

So, let your fantasies go crazy. I'm done here. If you want to ask more, by all means PM me or something.

Oracion who said " Pent has Threatened to kill Me and a few other with his new command he has , That he can kill anyone with it "

You don't need to say anything else, you look stupid enough already.

You don't need to say anything else, you look stupid enough already.

If that's how he put it, it's his own business. I've said my peace as is.