Sign in to follow this  
Jimmyup

lies

like i said, i think you are just jealous im number one.. and i only block when i dont want any one else in my spot (like ive said forever)

dont need to unban, his server is coming back online.. but i didnt want to leave here with so much hate.. like i said, you guys just hate me because i said fetus was abusing which he was....... and i dont block... just to let you know

still number one bitches, and i will always be it.. even if you reset the rank.. so dont forget about me lol

just wanted to let you know that you are liars...

i chose bad words.. i meant to say

i dont let people into my hiding places after "max occupancy"

i dont block people from going into certain places... like the shuttle.. etc...................

unlike uv members.. yes.l. ive seen some do this... and i have pics or maybe demos...

dont have to unban.. but i dont like people smearing my name.. since

you guys just didnt like me, for reasons that are numerous such as, i reported your bff fetus, i dont let you noobs in my hiding spot, i am better than u, etc

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jimmyup @ Aug 29 2007, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i chose bad words.. i meant to say

i dont let people into my hiding places after "max occupancy"

i dont block people from going into certain places... like the shuttle.. etc...................

unlike uv members.. yes.l. ive seen some do this... and i have pics or maybe demos...

dont have to unban.. but i dont like people smearing my name.. since

you guys just didnt like me, for reasons that are numerous such as, i reported your bff fetus, i dont let you noobs in my hiding spot, i am better than u, etc

Jeez man, understand this... no one even saw the thread you made about me because bios closed it quickly. You told me afterwards that you didn't have a reason to report me and that "ninety9 told me to do it."

If what you said isn't true, then YOU are the liar here, not us. And doesn't matter if you block just because there's no room in your spot, read the rules... No blocking, period.

I've gotten complaints about your clan, spamming and blocking, maybe not everyone in it, but you are definitely one of them.

Don't know who banned you but it was just a matter of time before you did. Only good will come from this anyway.

And stop bragging about being number one, if we still had our old ranks with 35,000 people then you'd be 600th place, no further. You just starting to come when we got our new ranks.

I miss the old ranks, I was 26th out of 35,000+ when they were reset and died. That was only a few months here with established ranks. Nvm, off topic. I missed most of what happened with Jimmy. Don't get cocky cause your number one...for now. Technically blocking a location because you say it only holds 2 is still blocking. If no one complains then so what. If people get pissed and report it as blockin then its bad. You causing their death by blocking them is just as bad as them causing yours because they aren't far enough in the hiding place. Again, I missed most of the details on your banning so I can't say much more. Sorry man, still gonna miss you smack talkin St. George and company.

spamming???WTF?we never spam on my mics so STFU if you dont know what your talking about you think we'll let people in an area thats full such as a spot were if you add more people your certain to get zombied...NO. I've seen some of your members block and some abusing their admin. EX putting others into noclip. Spamming the sounds. Lettin people play music over the mic, which if like you said should not be allowed at all times according to rules. Phoenix not 2 just Phoenix spamming the admin sounds FKN ANNOYING!!! We never mic spammed or block important spots like the space shuttle or helicopter, like ive seen bigredone do or some other morons who never get banned for mic spamming neenja huan. Or like today when one of your noob admins, Bayo, people were mic spamming and he didnt do crap, yes he was on same team. Tell your new admins not to overdo the admin sounds!!

thank you slick, and george said a uv member glitched where i went on atix... he has a demo..

another uv member shot him up

did any of them get punished? no..

its because you hate me, i dont want or need to get unbanned.. i just dont want you to smear my name, because of your hatred... if i can quote

someone said "they only did it once" yeah, i only did it once.. the other times were people who will remain nameless

"goodbye jimmy, LOL"

what a b...

@fetus i would be in the top 20 "furthest" back.... 30000 players? i doubt you have that many regulars.. and im always in top3 usually one.. so, i am better than you.. rank doesnt matter either.. i just KNOW i am.. and if you need a whatever month advatage.. than i will give it to you, its not as hard to gain then to lose points..

and fetus... 99 wanted to report you, so, i did.. because i had the demos which he did not, i was goin to help him out

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jimmyup @ Aug 30 2007, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

thank you slick, and george said a uv member glitched where i went on atix... he has a demo..

another uv member shot him up

did any of them get punished? no..

its because you hate me, i dont want or need to get unbanned.. i just dont want you to smear my name, because of your hatred... if i can quote

someone said "they only did it once" yeah, i only did it once.. the other times were people who will remain nameless

"goodbye jimmy, LOL"

what a b...

@fetus i would be in the top 20 "furthest" back.... 30000 players? i doubt you have that many regulars.. and im always in top3 usually one.. so, i am better than you.. rank doesnt matter either.. i just KNOW i am.. and if you need a whatever month advatage.. than i will give it to you, its not as hard to gain then to lose points..

and fetus... 99 wanted to report you, so, i did.. because i had the demos which he did not, i was goin to help him out

Nah the 35,000+ wasn't regs it was total number of unique players that had been on the server since the last stat reset.

Congratulations at being better than me at zombie mod...

Why do you care if your name is smeared? If you don't even want to be unbanned then just keep your peace and play on some other servers.

Usually, when someone requests an unban, there are hardly any people complaining, yet on your thread... you get the point.

Ooh, some of our members doing bad things? Hmmm, maybe if you were a member, you can reap some of the benefits as well. Too late for that though sad.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Aug 30 2007, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ooh, some of our members doing bad things? Hmmm, maybe if you were a member, you can reap some of the benefits as well. Too late for that though sad.gif

what the hell even members have to follow rules. whats a matter with you your basically saying they can block, mic spam, glitch, hack, etc....wow and you expect other people not to break them yet you and some of your members cant even follow the rules.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Aug 29 2007, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I miss the old ranks, I was 26th out of 35,000+ when they were reset and died. That was only a few months here with established ranks. Nvm, off topic. I missed most of what happened with Jimmy. Don't get cocky cause your number one...for now. Technically blocking a location because you say it only holds 2 is still blocking. If no one complains then so what. If people get pissed and report it as blockin then its bad. You causing their death by blocking them is just as bad as them causing yours because they aren't far enough in the hiding place. Again, I missed most of the details on your banning so I can't say much more. Sorry man, still gonna miss you smack talkin St. George and company.

Same here... I left when I was ranked 7.

When I came back after a month, I was 23, and then I had JUST gotten down to 15 before George decided to take them off.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SL1CK @ Aug 30 2007, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

what the hell even members have to follow rules. whats a matter with you your basically saying they can block, mic spam, glitch, hack, etc....wow and you expect other people not to break them yet you and some of your members cant even follow the rules.

Lol, once again, internet sarcasm never works. I reread what I said, I wrote it in a weird way lol.

Yeah well still, if you're a non-member and you block, we don't care what happens, we want to get you off the server, but for members, we know them and they're our friends so naturally we're gonna go easier on them. That's what my statement could have meant if I was being serious. And I haven't personally seen any members doing anything bad... that screenshot you provided of bigredone "blocking"... he was far away from the door, it looked like you just took a picture of him.

i didnt get into spec fast enough -.- once he moved they were all stuck still i dont see why jimmy didnt get appealed...you just put his unban thread in thrash. why?wow he does it once another admin spams the sounds (george has a demo) and another glitches map as well. and i have a demo of and admin saying it was ok for a guy to play music which is not....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SL1CK @ Aug 30 2007, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i didnt get into spec fast enough -.- once he moved they were all stuck still i dont see why jimmy didnt get appealed...you just put his unban thread in thrash. why?wow he does it once another admin spams the sounds (george has a demo) and another glitches map as well. and i have a demo of and admin saying it was ok for a guy to play music which is not....

I don't know who put his thread in the trash. I wouldn't even be talking here if jimmy didn't mention my name.