Sign in to follow this  
Guest dotolohc

Ban for no reason

Guest dotolohc

I just got banned for no reason. in game name WE WANT THE LION and STEAM_0:0:550620. Please remove the ban , thanks

Guest dotolohc

wow, i join the server only for about 10 minutes and close the cell once while all t are out. But thanks for clear everything out.

I was the person who banned him and I have witnesses, but no evidence unfortunately.

It was in space_jail, and we already had slayed for the past 3 rounds for having CTs closing cells, and already 5+ people restricted for fucking around with the buttons, being caught by various admins. I gave everyone a verbal warning to stop closing cells, while everyone else was frozen and muted that no one else will be allowed to close the cells, and I went to spectator just to make sure. Surely enough, the warden presses the open button, you run in there and hit the close button, causing another admin to slay us all, wasting a total of 4 rounds. I think a verbal warning plus a couple of other people who decided to dick around like you before is enough for a 30 min ban.

PS I read your post, you should check up on the server rules. We are bound by the rules to keep the cells open at all times. Even if there is a cell close button, we never use it unless we want to be punished by admins.