Sign in to follow this  
Skotti

!bomb feature on jb

Strongly against this, would be abused WAY too much.

This.

CT's already have enough trouble keeping shit together as is, why make it harder.

Strongly against this, would be abused WAY too much.
This.

CT's already have enough trouble keeping shit together as is, why make it harder.

These.

Guest Dead=Vortex

It Would be Funny if they do get bombs

Too much hassle, and I don't see any benefit except more kills or more suicides and attempts to make jailbreak server no longer fun.

5 ON 4!!!!!

well atleast we should give it a try. if anything the ts will kill off themselves. xD

annnddddd you can limit how many bombs there are. you could limit it to one.

This would be funny as shit. Then again like the other guys said, too hard to control. It would only be chaos to the server and make other epic rage quit. If it does get put on, I only give it a couple hours before the forums get filled with complaints.

Nononononnono suicide-bomb mod is a bad idea... i repeat a BAD IDEA!

Been there done that hate it left it.

Just leave the jail server as it is.

offtopic\

FlyingPolish who is that guy in your spray? He looks familiar [Tom Cruise]

forgive me for my ignorance

It would be way more fun, and challenging. I hate just killing ts all day it gets boring.

yeah i know. we need to add some mod to jb though to make it more fun.

it would be funny. just walk into a crowd of cts and blow yourself up. 1 thing tho. makes ts buy the bomb

it would be funny. just walk into a crowd of cts and blow yourself up. 1 thing tho. makes ts buy the bomb

oh yeah that was another thing. 8k for a small one that might kill 1 or 2, 16k for a big one that will kill 4 or 5.

There actually is a mod that lets you blow yourself up as a T. It's called the Jihad bomb mod. It looks like the ts are holding c4 but then they blow themselves, and everyone else around them up with a resounding sound of alalalalallalah! >:D

it should also be ff on lols. even though it would be horrible. but itd be funny if u blow up ur teammates

We need to add the bomb mod, and the LR mod.

As far as I know, the LR mod requires mani, which we do not use. Mario was working on a plugin, but he gave up on that.

EDIT: I found a plugin that uses sourcemod that I may look in to.

If we add the LR mod then our current free for all LR will be anulled meaning we are only limited to the few which are available like gun toss , s4s and race but other stuff like CT Trivia and shet are gone.

I suggest we don't add the LR and bomb mod.

If we add the LR mod then our current free for all LR will be anulled meaning we are only limited to the few which are available like gun toss , s4s and race but other stuff like CT Trivia and shet are gone.

I suggest we don't add the LR and bomb mod.

Well, there could be a "Custom" option where it just dismisses the menu and lets you type out what you want.

No sense in getting rid of the non-common ones. That means I couldn't have any fun with my Bomberman or Magic Trick LR's. =(

Aw, no one remembers the mod that Mario promised us he'd finish? Back when JB was first in beta, Mario was working on a JB mod that only needed "a few more hours to finish" and promised weekend after weekend that he would work on it and finish it, so I would always include it in the Digests. Guess he still hasn't finished that.

The details are in a past Digest, I'll see if I can go find it now...

EDIT:: Found it!

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18725

Wow, July was a long time ago...

Jailbreak will finally be moved out of beta some time this week. Mario has almost finished coding his Last Request mod, as well as a few other plugins, and they will be loaded up soon. It's taken him a while to get it all together, but this was a huge undertaking, and we're very excited to see it almost finished. Here are a few details about it:

Pre-configured last requests:

* Shot for shot

* Knife Fight, with three different modes/options

** Key feature: PRISON RIOT OPTION-- This is a LR we're pretty excited about-- For your last request, if you choose this option it will respawn EVERYONE, teleport them to a small room in the map, turn friendly fire ON, and change everyone's skin to the prisoner skin.

* Pick a weapon - T is given a weapon

* Race

* Spray Competition (possibly-- Mario is still looking into how to code in a measurement to judge who won)

* 1v1 or 2v2 duel

* Gun Toss

* Time bomb yourself or a CT - the time bomb is a STEALTH bomb, so no one will know which one you picked!

* Custom Last Request - If you select this option, you can type in your own last request and it will appear in fancy text.

Bomb Purchasing:

* If you are the last Terrorist 3 times during the map, you have the option of buying a small bomb for yourself at the beginning of the round. If you are last Terrorist 4 times, you can purchase a large bomb.

Built-in Freekilling punishment:

* If you are not the last CT, and you kill more than 2 players in 2 seconds, you get knocked to 1 health, if you kill more than 3 players in 3 seconds, autoslay. If you do that again, auto ban for 30 minutes. Those numbers are subject to change

If you are the last Terrorist 3 times during the map, you have the option of buying a small bomb for yourself at the beginning of the round. If you are last Terrorist 4 times, you can purchase a large bomb.

I like this. This would be more suitable then everyone else having a chance to get a bomb. But instead of 3 make it 2. And as last t it should be only 2. cause thats hard enough as it is when you have smart ts on.

I like this. This would be more suitable then everyone else having a chance to get a bomb. But instead of 3 make it 2. And as last t it should be only 2. cause thats hard enough as it is when you have smart ts on.

Keep in mind Mario has to actually do it first. Fat chance of that happening, pretty sure he just stopped working on it around the time he made MGR.

Sign in to follow this