Sign in to follow this  
Empire

Moling...

Is is possible to randomize when a mole teleports?

ATM if you're waiting for a mole, it's INCREDIBLY easy to kill one. Just wait for 2:53, if anyone pops up at that time, pop 'em, they're moles.

How about you make it so they mole somewhere between 2:53 and 2:20. and it would be a random time for each round? This would make moles much more effective and worth buying. (I don't know how Pentharcy moles so well now with this kind of mole)

welll i dunno.

right now it seems moles are useless, b/c people just wait exactly seven seconds then go about their business

I'm for this. Honestly it's really easy to kill a mole on the first time around. Second time is harder, but what's the point in being warden or buying a mole if people are halfway expecting it?

No. It's just like knife races. If you are moling a couple times a map, then people don't expect it or get tired of waiting all the time, and that's when you win. It is like knife classes, if you are one of the few knifers at the time people won't bother to go out of their way to root. Once more knifers come, the root happens. Once more moles occur, the more people wait. I has some great moles recently because no body expected it because I did it maybe every 7 rounds.

no one asked you mr race whoar hacker wcs2 lover! (his favorite server is wcs2! GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE)

seriously, people these days...

Pfff, I don't feel like going and changing that since I first joined here. AND IT'S NOT RACE WHOARING! IT'S RACE LEVELING!

Edit: There I changed it JUUUUST for you. Mr. I'm going to cover up my hacks by diverting everyone's attention to the guy race leveling.

Pfff, I don't feel like going and changing that since I first joined here. AND IT'S NOT RACE WHOARING! IT'S RACE LEVELING!

Edit: There I changed it JUUUUST for you. Mr. I'm going to cover up my hacks by diverting everyone's attention to the guy race leveling.

lol, i have to use that excuse when cass tells me to switch races

im not race whoring, im race leveling my race to 100!

I gave them a 1 to 5 second random time already but maybe i could extend that from 1 to 10.

What about widening the area they can mole to? I don't think the timer is bad, but I wouldn't mind the area that it can happen in to be bigger.

Though, I'm assuming the mole area is based on an enemy position, so I'm not sure if that'd work well.

Guest Waffle

I would like it that as soon as the round starts you mole, though that sort of prevents you from buying guns, maybe you can make it you are able to buy guns in the enemies buy area. I think that would make it harder to spot moles.

I would like it that as soon as the round starts you mole, though that sort of prevents you from buying guns, maybe you can make it you are able to buy guns in the enemies buy area. I think that would make it harder to spot moles.

That would be a bit too tedious to work with.

WCS #2 has the mole start moling just after round starts. They always die, end of story. Sure they may get 1 or 2 kills before dieing, but seriously, have the moling take at least 10 seconds after round starts.

Only then do you have to worry about campers who just camp just to camp.

I gave them a 1 to 5 second random time already but maybe i could extend that from 1 to 10.

1-10 would be sufficient. Any longer would just encourage spawn camping and cause sides to huddle in their spawn.

That would be a bit too tedious to work with.

WCS #2 has the mole start moling just after round starts. They always die, end of story. Sure they may get 1 or 2 kills before dieing, but seriously, have the moling take at least 10 seconds after round starts.

Only then do you have to worry about campers who just camp just to camp.

It all depends on the map. Any open map can be escaped through LJ and some maps like Icewerk and Italy work perfectly.

Moles are fine, imo.

Sign in to follow this