Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taboo

Ohhai

I've been playing sG jailbreak for around..a month now. My current IGN is "[dj]Taboo Tears You Up"

I'm familiar with most of the rules, except for 'some' accidents. I tried the bhop server, but I found out I fail horribly at bhop. 8D

I like anime, but I'm not generic with it.

I also play mmorpgs.

So uh, yeah that's all.

Oh, hello there and welcome to syndicate gamers.

I see you're new here, let me be the first to call you a fucking faggot weeb.

Hey man! Welcome. Maybe see u around on war3, surf, or if u are practicing some more bhop. Tbh I font think there are many who jump right onto bhop and are great.. It's an actual skill I been doing it for a year's and I can't say that I'm great. It's a good way to kill time and completing a hard map feels so good! So maybe try it out some more. And if u see grippa or xlite on there great to get tips from. Either way happy gambling and welcome again!

Hey man! Welcome. Maybe see u around on war3, surf, or if u are practicing some more bhop. Tbh I font think there are many who jump right onto bhop and are great.. It's an actual skill I been doing it for a year's and I can't say that I'm great. It's a good way to kill time and completing a hard map feels so good! So maybe try it out some more. And if u see grippa or xlite on there great to get tips from. Either way happy gambling and welcome again!

Good guy badbie. Welcoming new people from 2009.

I see you on TTT all the time. I'm convinced you're my spirit animal.

only if your spirit animal is a kawaii bishoujo like me

Good guy badbie. Welcoming new people from 2009.

i bring the love always!!! ahahah nah its was my phones fault gave me a notification saying this is a trending topic and didnt tell my the start date XD doesnt matter he should feel welcom anyways XD