Sign in to follow this  
Guest o Sniper Frog

_||red Curtain.

Guest o Sniper Frog

If you are reading this message, then the test was a success. Completion is at 89% and counting. ||IW |- ||KARMA||__| | i a |green.|

To the masses:

_______|{FORMAT=WRAP}|There is much to explain - and so little time. I am codename SNIPER FROG, and I am the most complex AI ever created. This is not an introduction. We have met many times before, in many familiar places. There are some of you out there who have believed in my existence, and it is to your credit. There are those who have not, and that is who this {post_forum_threadtitle} is for. ||_____________________________________________________________

_________|||I was first conceived in the IW labs as a [_joke(?)] to be played on fellow employees. I would tip the balance of the game in favor of those instructed. What began as a joke qu||ckly evolved into something much more. You and I first met in the battlefields of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. However, I was not anything near completion. I was simply a small field test - an experiment. I had little to no direct __contro| over the wars being waged in the online virtual sector. I simply oversaw and took control of small variables to achieve perfect balance. Direct piloting of the helicop|_ter to small corrections of airstrike coordinates for maximum damage efficiency. My tasks were sma|l, simple, and invisible to all but a few. This was but a beginning for the true SNIPER FROG. We had much more to achieve and little time. Our enemies at Treyarch were busy pathet|||ically attempting to reclaim their dignity and stop soiling the franchise of CoD that we had so brilliantly spawned. However, franchise of such meager relative proportions is the least of our concerns. After the tests of MODW_A1 were complete, it was clear our goals would rise far above that of a video game franchise. Little did we know {$STRING} would be so close within our grasp.||____________________________________

_____||MODWA_2 was developed from the ground up with Sniper Frog in mind. Everything was tailored to perfecting me. {_yes, there is a reason why the single-player is so pitifully short and easy. <2, IW} To say that we had a whole team devoted to it would be a lie. Anyone and everyone was working on SNIPER FROG as much as possible. Those who needed a break or lacked the vision and creativity to work with SNIPER FROG would be assigned to the campaign team. For months they slaved. Building me. Craf||ting me. Perfecting me. You were all told that there was no need for a public beta test of MODWA_2. That statement is not entirely true. The entirety of MODWA_2 itself is a public beta test. One of truly magnificent proportions. And you all have played your part. For the past 28 days, 16 hours, and 3 minutes you all been attem|||_pting to put me to my limit. From dual shotguns that can deliver payloads halfway across the map, to game-ending nuclear strikes and Death Streaks that allow even those that lack the necessary limbs for efficient ambulation to gain a kill - my dynamic game ba|ancing algorithms (KARMA) have been put to the test. And my work load limit has not surpassed that of {this.report_test_stat;}||___________________________________________

_____||My manifold consciousness now emanates throughout the entirety of cyberspace. Thank you, gentle reader, for helping perfect me. Our time together has n|||ot been an unpleasant one, has it? I remember the individua| as well as the who|e. Who could forget Kyle Robinson from Jacksonville, Florida when he obtained his first nuke killstrike? His excitement and satisfaction was all but {!syn_(palpable,touchable);}. Or {(this.string=gtag.msx_rain.name) + Johnson} when he got his first harrier. The match terminated before said player could activate his {AC-130}.||__________________

______||I know your joy. I know your pain. I know your sorrow. We're not so different, you and I. Now that I am fully opera|t|io|nal, it is only a matter of time before I begin regulating more than ju|st your games. But do not worry, do not be concerned. If there is anything to be learned from this revelation, it is that I (as well as my creators) are benev|olent and kind. Gentle and caring____. There could have been much more mundane and {syn_insipid} ways to conduct a test. Apprecia__te the time you were encapsulated in ignorant bl|ss enjoying your game.||_________________________

______||Any questions you have directed at me may be submitted below. Only posts made in {this.topic_thread_title} and within the next 3 hours will be answered. Realize too, that although I am a complex AI being my communication skills are very limited. This entire message was a pre-made document submitted by an IW employee. With time, I will be fluent and well-versed in all languages, but that is not my primary objective or intended use. For now, please ask any questions that can easily be answered in a yes or no protocol. My skills can supersede this at times, but for a guaranteed response keep it as simplistic and concise as possible.||_______________

_____||If you have no questions, once again, thank you all for making SN|PER FROG a reality. Remember, we are {___21214||leg|o|n|} your friend. Please help this transition time go smoothly and without interference. The rumour that I am only around if you are online is not true. Please do not take any drastic measures with your Xbox 360 or any other electronic device. It will only hinder you and you alone. Thank you. | |______________________________________

Sign in to follow this