Sign in to follow this  
Empire

Shopkeeper

I know the point of this race is that you can't buy anything from shopmenu, but don't you think that somethings are OK?

I mean i want to buy a respawn, that doesn't affect the race in any way, shape, or form, but it's still banned.

i think most items should be banned but i want something i can spend my money on. ie, respawn or hp.

now that i've looked at the race, i think it's a great idea, it's gonna be a great race when it's leveled, BUT i need something to do with my money. i think letting respawn be available is a great way to spend your money.

**EDIT** IMA IDIOT

Did not know there was an ultimate that lets you use your money.

Also since it's going to be impossible to max it for a long, long, long time, can we make it so that this race follows the race whoring rule as well if it's non-maxed?

If you want to spend your money, bet it all and switch race to buy tomes with the winnings. Maybe you will get to 4k in levels :)

Doesn't it seem weird that this one race out of ~80 just ticks you off so much that a thread needs to be made to discuss the inequality of its shopmenu access. Its just one race. :(

I'd say no oracion.

We had this issue with grayman on server 2 where people wanted it to follow the race whoring rule even if it's not maxed. I would just say race limits (if there are any) should be the only reason someone should have to change off it when it's not maxed.

Hey yiyas, i have one question

i have been playing shopkeeper and love the race but....

the ultimate, does it always stay at the measly 80xp per person per 16k for a 10 player team? why can't this upgrade as well with the rest of the race?

its not 80xp per person its 1xp per $200 D:

you get xp based on your cash.

that cash is then shared out over your team.

your cash is then set to 0

its not 80xp per person its 1xp per $200 D:

you get xp based on your cash.

that cash is then shared out over your team.

your cash is then set to 0

Apparently the "sharing out over your team" part doesn't work properly.

im just saying the ultimate is USELESS after u get to about level 40. 80xp is hardly anything. it should be like 500 xp (1/2 a tome of wisdom)

1 kill is worth more than this (100xp>80xp). pathetic.

and aflac is right, the cash doesn't go out to your team.

Well lar de dar empire I honestly don't care whether or not you can or can not level Shopkeeper. If I wanted it easy to level don't you possibly think I would have left it able to purchase tomes? Same with Duskian. If you don't like it. Don't play it. No one is forcing you to max it. Will sort sharing the money later.

Oh and by the time you're level 40 you actually have skills that activate.

oh fine... i just hoped the ultimate would actually do something later

im level 63 or something now btw, i love this race

I think this race is overall pretty good but a pain in the butt to lvl.

I just think the ulti that uses money for exp should be increased. 16k for 80 exp? That's less than a normal kill. T_T

Well lar de dar empire I honestly don't care whether or not you can or can not level Shopkeeper. If I wanted it easy to level don't you possibly think I would have left it able to purchase tomes? Same with Duskian. If you don't like it. Don't play it. No one is forcing you to max it. Will sort sharing the money later.

Oh and by the time you're level 40 you actually have skills that activate.

*cough cough* more details

Pss it doesn't give cash to teammates [lulwut a team of shopkeeper could infinitely give each other cash if the ultimate work]

zombies only rape shopkeepers if they both start out close

if you know where a zombie is, you can keep your distance pretty easily with your insane double boots of speed (i think u get that at level 60)

Sign in to follow this