Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

CPU Coolers

Guest Fohacidal

For some reason or another the fans I do find keep selling out or something so I dont know. But anyone have any good recommendations for CPU coolers on either tigerdirect or newegg? My main concern is sound level, it has to be as quiet as possible, second is size, it cant be to large or it will get in the way of a 120mm fan on the side panel so max around 4-6 inches. I dont mind price as long as it isnt like 75 bucks or something expensive. Red LEDs in it are a plus as it will go along with the rest of the build.

edit: forgot to mention, this is socket 1156 (your i5s basically)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103057&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-CPU+Cooling-_-Cooler+Master-_-35103057

What I have. Could not find it on Tiger. Very good and quiet fan, I had to go through about 4 other fans to find this one, because it was just the right size to fit in my case with my mobo.

Guest Fohacidal

Actually contract its for socket 1156 only or compatible with

Guest Fohacidal

First page didnt load, Ill take the tuniq into serious consideration now though, seems to be one of the few good 1156 socket fans I can find. Only problem is the blue LED will stand out in my overly black and red case

Guest Fohacidal

Your links always being broken confuses me, I just found out the motherboard accepts socket LGA 775 coolers as well