Sign in to follow this  
w33D.Ross

Make Me an Advisor

How about you guys make me advisor, considering the only reason I was let go was because my Real life intervened with my ability to moderate the forums, EG i had to work 2 minimum wage jobs to live in a shitty apartment, but nooow I joined the Maine National Guard and they give me bonus's up the wazooo!!

yeah I'm just gunna go ahead and lurk in the complaint department till my time comes ._. I shall await you sweet prince.

its not a vote. its a MAKE ME ADVISOR!

thank you longcat, as you know i am very capable of laying down the virtual law and can keep the peace, and if need be, stir up the bee nest.

MAKE ME ADVISOR

again ... i'll ask where have you been? it's not likely since it seems you have disappeared and now suddenly reappear demanding a leadership position.

where's the gurantee that you'll be here tomorrow? if you can't be active enought to the point where at least people know who you are, then you're not suitable. up until now, i forgot about you.

Holy shit dude did you not like see the later sentence saying I was just going to WORK IN THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT LIKE I USED TOO.

oh and by the way I disappeared into poverty...dick

Hello beefwipe how are you?

Holy shit dude did you not like see the later sentence saying I was just going to WORK IN THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT LIKE I USED TOO.

oh and by the way I disappeared into poverty...dick

Hello beefwipe how are you?

He was talking to ross.. not you...

way to be conceited..... durrrrrrr....

Yup, he's British....

He wouldn't be talking shit if Big Ben was hit and killed a bunch of inbreds with bad teeth.

nb4 flame war

Racist!!!!1one

And also, Alabama.

+BTW: I live nowhere near London, and nobody lives in big ben... its a fucking clock.