Sign in to follow this  
Zachmanman

badass epic knife kill in mw2

Wanna know something funktastic?

The guy who made that video is my friend's brother. I was over at his house the first day that he got MW2 and he got that knife kill to happen. He forgot that he still had his throwing knife equiped and tried to throw a grenade at the guy.

Glad he has become this famous on youtube.

Wanna know something funktastic?

The guy who made that video is my friend's brother. I was over at his house the first day that he got MW2 and he got that knife kill to happen. He forgot that he still had his throwing knife equiped and tried to throw a grenade at the guy.

Glad he has become this famous on youtube.

haha, that's pretty cool.

Both of the videos posted above were fuckin' awesome. Makes me want to get a sandwich and go play MW2. (I'm really hungry)

had seen both of them...nice to know im not the only one here that watches Phillydtv or LTA...and the first one has to be staged...there is no way that really happened

I got a kill with the throwing knife on Highrise that was pretty epic. I was playing domination and I was in the building with the cubes, defending the position. I saw someone on radar and used the mini map to aim, while just guessing the arch. He was over all the cubicles in the corner camping through the blinds and I got him. He called hax too lol.

BTW what is the best method to record mw2? Does it have recording built into it like the screen capture? I would like to record some of the badass shit that happens in this game.

one more thing: don't hate the game for its crap lobby system. Everything else is amazing.

Sign in to follow this