Sign in to follow this  
Psycho

Some Tech Stuff for MW2- Need Halp

Is an Nvidia Geforce 6150SE nForce 430 better than NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT?

I'm thinking of getting MW2, and I'm *this close* to buying it. I just want to know if my PC can handle the graphics. I don't care if it's at the lowest quality possible, but can it run it?

I bought MW in the past when I first started out gaming. What I didn't realize was the amount of GFX it required, since I had no idea about that stuff. When I downloaded the game and played it, I lagged at the menu. I joined a game, spawned, got knifed, spawned again, and got knifed AGAIN. I quit the game, uninstalled it and just played Zombie Panic Source. I don't want that to happen again. So, can anyone help?

Didn't want shit because I'm getting the PC. Thanks for the System Run though.

I have console, I don't have Xbox Live, and I'm not gonna spend 400$ or w/e to get the PS3 since I like 360 better.

Didn't want shit because I'm getting the PC. Thanks for the System Run though.

I have console, I don't have Xbox Live, and I'm not gonna spend 400$ or w/e to get the PS3 since I like 360 better.

lol'd

Try $299.

And you've probably never used one either. (not a fanboy, just someone fighting for equal rights and trying to end the "I hate the PS3 and I've never even fucking used one" arguments)

Oh, and don't even buy the fucking game. Jewfinity Ward dicked over the PC gaming community, why would you pay them to fuck you in the ass?

I know you guys are pissed in all about the no didicated servers. But IWnet is working fine for me. I have yet to see a error. Also Ive been kicking ass. Screenies

win2b.png

win1.png

Settings:

win3.png

Nobody cares if IWnet works fine. It just makes it harder to police hackers and to set your game up as you see fit when you dont have a dedicated server. Basically it places a limit on your fun.

Guess I'll show you a few SS's

I just realized how many headshots I have; almost completed all Expert Challenges for Assault.

Would have so many more kills if I wouldn't just aim for their head; but I'm in a rush to finish challenges faster lol.

a6228eac5401360152084c0af1df02ae82b288d3.png

777a042390d5196be9aa61ec725cb84595b497c5.png

-Darkonus

win3.png

Guys, look. It's the highly anticipated GRAPHICS SETTINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUST BUY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

THANKS FOR GIVING THE PC GAMERS ALL THOSE EXTRA FEATURES THAT THE CONSOLE FAGS DON'T GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I'll show you a few SS's

I just realized how many headshots I have; almost completed all Expert Challenges for Assault.

Would have so many more kills if I wouldn't just aim for their head; but I'm in a rush to finish challenges faster lol.

a6228eac5401360152084c0af1df02ae82b288d3.png

777a042390d5196be9aa61ec725cb84595b497c5.png

-Darkonus

host advantage much?

host advantage much?

Haha; sometimes I get lucky and will get host. I've maybe gotten it maybe 20/200 times now.

I can show more screenshots of just complete bullshit where I was in 0 bars and was owning host.

Gotta love P2P, not.

-Darkonus

Sign in to follow this