Sign in to follow this  
Waylon

Waffle

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Aug 24 2007, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Good Looks ... I Already Did, If You Couldn't Tell By My Signature hah... I Hate That Kid And Think He Should Be Banned From All UV Servers And The Forums ...I All Ready Start A Vote About It And Everyone Voted Yes But Two People ... Who Where Zues And Waffle, Both Of Which Do Not Matter ... But Then It Turned Into A Flame War And Got Shut Down ;(

When you donate just to get server admin and use the donating as an excuse to be an ass, then you're no better than either of us.

As far as I'm concerned, you don't matter either.

---------------------------------------------------------------

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prime.Nightfire @ Aug 27 2007, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

If you guys havne't seen his bitter side, you haven't seen him enough. When he gets going he is the most abnocious [spelling] player you could hope to meet. He doesn't have a nice bone in his body. And he is only 12 years old. Just think what he will be like at my age?

Wow, then you don't know Waffle well at all. He is a great guy, and if you say you know him, you would understand that.

Oh... Wait... Philbo2001... I know a guy a with that Xfire... Could it be Abyss? Hmm? The British/Canadian racist who spammed the zombie server with racist insults all the time? Oh, wait, yeah, you are... But whats that? Oh yeah, how you doing Master Cheif? Long time no see... Oh, you've also gone by Silent assassin, RX7driver or something along the lines of that, and now this?

You're no better than Waffle, MC, so why don't you lay off him?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix @ Aug 25 2007, 01:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Waffle = jerk! This kid will never have friends. So meh, if he tries to crash our servers, he has absolustly no life and time to waste. He better try getting friends better than crashing servers wink.gif

You sound like captain obvious.

Yeah, I don't wanna take the time to really connect with Waffle if it's going to be hard for me, or anyone for that matter. You have to be his good friend from the start... now it's kind of hard to achieve anything with him.

P.S. Har! I took away Zeus' double post, and made into ONE COMPLETE POST.

↑Blashphemy.

Lulz, 12 year old asian+angry=I' piss myself if he trys to flame over mic

but hey, he's usually quiet when i play..which is everyday...