Sign in to follow this  
Waylon

Waffle

Just to give you all an update waffle is bitter towards people and I don't know why but he is trying to crash certain peoples CS and XFire. I already blocked him

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waylon @ Aug 24 2007, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Just to give you all an update waffle is bitter towards people and I don't know why but he is trying to crash certain peoples CS and XFire. I already blocked him

Good Looks ... I Already Did, If You Couldn't Tell By My Signature hah... I Hate That Kid And Think He Should Be Banned From All UV Servers And The Forums ...I All Ready Start A Vote About It And Everyone Voted Yes But Two People ... Who Where Zues And Waffle, Both Of Which Do Not Matter ... But Then It Turned Into A Flame War And Got Shut Down ;(

Yeah he use to be cool like 6 months back, I don't know what happened. I don't know why he tried doing it to me today because he got kicked from SKA for abusing Admin, so hes pissed at all SKA. Hopefully the the UV server will get weeded and be back to normal soon.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waylon @ Aug 24 2007, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah he use to be cool like 6 months back, I don't know what happened. I don't know why he tried doing it to me today because he got kicked from SKA for abusing Admin, so hes pissed at all SKA. Hopefully the the UV server will get weeded and be back to normal soon.

Lol, he pretty much made SKA. I don't know what happened to him either, he used to be alright, I liked to talk to him. He became an asshole.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Aug 24 2007, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lol, he pretty much made SKA. I don't know what happened to him either, he used to be alright, I liked to talk to him. He became an asshole.

no he didn't make SKA, Assassin did, with yoda.They offered me admin to join

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waylon @ Aug 24 2007, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

no he didn't make SKA, Assassin did, with yoda.They offered me admin to join

.... waffle asked us on the forum if it is okay for him to make the clan. I talk to assassin and yoda pretty much daily on vent and they said he came up with the idea but since he didn't have money (since he's a twelve year old asian), they decided to create the clan. He got kicked out lol.

Ska is a clan bios... by the way update your sig, it's got the wrong ip for zombie and has two servers we don't have.

Waffle = jerk! This kid will never have friends. So meh, if he tries to crash our servers, he has absolustly no life and time to waste. He better try getting friends better than crashing servers wink.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Aug 24 2007, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

.... waffle asked us on the forum if it is okay for him to make the clan. I talk to assassin and yoda pretty much daily on vent and they said he came up with the idea but since he didn't have money (since he's a twelve year old asian), they decided to create the clan. He got kicked out lol.

Ska is a clan bios... by the way update your sig, it's got the wrong ip for zombie and has two servers we don't have.

I know it's a clan. Or was or whatever...

Guest Silent Assassin

What a surprise, waffle coming in with a flame ohmy.gif

Fetus, it was waffle's idea to create the clan, he didn't actually help in any way at all. The one bit of contribution he had was he found me a website with ideas for wcs races.

And to Bios, sKa is still a strong clan, server [which i still pay for] is doing well, and I will continue to help the guys in the clan. How ever, I am in UV and that wont change.

I seem to remember, being banned from forums twice, and the language I used to get those bans, is nothing compared to the stuff waffle comes out with. Why is nothing being done with all the complaints?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Atticus @ Aug 25 2007, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I remember you having more complaints, yet nothing was done about that.

Lol, actually his admin got taken away on all of the servers and he was kicked out of clan (even after donating over 100 dollars).

But that's besides the point, we were discussing that you've become an asshole, yet you avoid providing a reason why.

Waffle, Nice flame. I'm going to leave it up so that you can see the reason why I suspended you from forums for 5 days. Good job Waffle.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Aug 25 2007, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Waffle, Nice flame. I'm going to leave it up so that you can see the reason why I suspended you from forums for 5 days. Good job Waffle.

Three cheers for bios hip hip horray, hip hip horray, hip hip horray

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Aug 25 2007, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No, good job Bios. Except for by 5 days I hope you meant to type forever (echoes ala Sandlot) forever. . . forever. . . ..

It's also funny that twafflet changed his name yet cannot escape ridicule for what it once was. . . .

Does anyone remember my old name? :]

Guest lord yoda

LOL WAFFLE i did tell you in vent that you wernt wanted in the forums server or vent lol i must be god

Guest Silent Assassin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Aug 25 2007, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lol, actually his admin got taken away on all of the servers and he was kicked out of clan (even after donating over 100 dollars).

But that's besides the point, we were discussing that you've become an asshole, yet you avoid providing a reason why.

I wasn't kicked out of the clan at all, I left and asked to have my admin removed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prime.Nightfire @ Aug 26 2007, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I wasn't kicked out of the clan at all, I left and asked to have my admin removed.

Oh right... my bad, so much crap happens in the clan it's hard to remember perfectly.

Guest Silent Assassin

lol yeah, atleast something right happened and waffle got banned. Shame wasn't perma.

He's not worth the stain he made.

I don't think he's bitter, just a little younger than his years. . . .

He did make a vague threat to me once "you call me twafflet one more time and just see what happens."

Funny thing is I think twafflet is a cooler name than waffle or atticus

Guest Silent Assassin

If you guys havne't seen his bitter side, you haven't seen him enough. When he gets going he is the most abnocious [spelling] player you could hope to meet. He doesn't have a nice bone in his body. And he is only 12 years old. Just think what he will be like at my age?