Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Water on the Moon

Who the hell cares. We just spent a few million on that crap. We don't have the technology to put a base on the moon yet so why are we nuking the moon. Hasn't nasa seen the time machine. We are all going to become Eloi's.

Guest Fohacidal

Finding all this water now opens the biggest door to colonizing the moon

Who the hell cares. We just spent a few million on that crap. We don't have the technology to put a base on the moon yet so why are we nuking the moon. Hasn't nasa seen the time machine. We are all going to become Eloi's.

Nasa doesn't even have the funding to send a ship to the moon in the next 10 years, let alone a base.

Guest Fohacidal
Its a step towards colonizing the moon... yes.... but no1 that is here today will still be alive to see it... we are nowhere near ready to being able to doing it .... Its a harsh reality but true...

Wrong, in fact manned missions to places such as mars could even be ready by 2060

Fail argument or fail troll post.

Shooting a rocket into the moon is just like an asteroid hitting it. Those craters came from somewhere.

I just never saw the point of really blowing up the moon with a rocket to find out if there's water. I would like to think NASA has a bit more to worry about, but IMO their time of being 'needed' seems gone.

Guest Fohacidal
Where did you hear this?

Nasa said so themselves go google it you lazy asian, it was definitely another manned mission though

A Moon Base may become a reality in the future when technology has advance. heck we could even open a hotel there and maybe make it an extension to the Earth. But it is gonna cost a fortune to go there

Guest Fohacidal
key word in that sentence is could.

doesnt mean they will.

So because of the way I structured my sentence you find the justification necessary to comepletely invalidate what I say without any arguement to back it up? Ok

A Moon Base may become a reality in the future when technology has advance. heck we could even open a hotel there and maybe make it an extension to the Earth. But it is gonna cost a fortune to go there

Maybe long cat can be the bridge.

Personally, I don't see any reason why we should start building elsewhere, when it's a pain to already keep things in check on Earth.

Then again, NASA hasn't really been getting much funding lately to really do major projects. Other countries are ahead of us in progress.

Personally, I don't see any reason why we should start building elsewhere, when it's a pain to already keep things in check on Earth.

Then again, NASA hasn't really been getting much funding lately to really do major projects. Other countries are ahead of us in progress.

Dam russians.....

So because of the way I structured my sentence you find the justification necessary to comepletely invalidate what I say without any arguement to back it up? Ok

im just sayin, im pretty sure the government would love to fund PETA to save animals that dont effect us in anyway rather than pay for people to live on the moon. even if we get people up there something will most likely go wrong and cause a dozen innocent people to die. we are fine on earth until we have more than sufficent technology to travel through space.

Guest Fohacidal
im just sayin, im pretty sure the government would love to fund PETA to save animals that dont effect us in anyway rather than pay for people to live on the moon. even if we get people up there something will most likely go wrong and cause a dozen innocent people to die. we are fine on earth until we have more than sufficent technology to travel through space.

/facepalm

Guest Mr Clickerson

Why do you say that? We have all the tech necessary to put a base on the moon... It would certainly be easier than the space stations we're working on putting up there.