Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Horny©at

Horny©at's Application to Syndicate Gamers(Accepted)

Guest Horny©at

Contract this is over and done with. Just get on with the recruitment process. I don't feel like arguing anymore.

You know what I'm on?

topic

anyway, I think we should accept horneycat. He is nice. And I don't recall him being annoyingg as shit

ie, accept this bitch ass

Contract this is over and done with. Just get on with the recruitment process. I don't feel like arguing anymore.

That is quite a stark shift in attitude....

Anyways, just an fyi, being annoying is MOST definitely a reason to not be allowed to join the clan. It's just not much of a reason to kick someone out of the clan.

Guest Horny©at
That is quite a stark shift in attitude....

Anyways, just an fyi, being annoying is MOST definitely a reason to not be allowed to join the clan. It's just not much of a reason to kick someone out of the clan.

Yea man, I realized I was turning into an "Owns", I didn't want that happening. I just want a normal recruitment thread, no drama.

Yea man, I realized I was turning into an "Owns", I didn't want that happening. I just want a normal recruitment thread, no drama.

Then you shouldn't have applied. You've already been rejected twice because you're annoying as fuck.

I also agree that being annoying is a viable reason for disallowing entry into a clan. If only the tools had listened to me...if only...I just dont find you very annoying.

It does seem to me that Hornycat has turned over a new leaf since that thread he posted about working on his issues. None of the examples posted by owns took place after that apology and pledge to revise himself.

I would love demos of you playing with him if someone could do that for me... thanks in advance.

I wish I had a demo but I can summarize a game of ZM with him if you like. He enjoys the game and has a talent for it. He is a ZM expert, able to hold off 2 zombies on a straight path even though they have greater speed. He is often helpful and serves to liven the game up. And in all of my days playing with him, I have never heard him turn down a person who asked him about a secret or how to execute a certain jump or something. In wtfhax when there are like 4 of us he would take a nub under his wing and show him all of the cool teleports, buttons, and "hax".

I like him and he is as dedicated a player as you will find in our servers, and I have faith that even if he gets turned down he will still play on our servers and continue to be a member of our community. Heck maybe someday he will be forgiven for his past and people will deem him fit to be recognized as a member of our clan/community.

I vote Yes

I can see how people would dislike you, but I hope your past wont be held against you. You've come a long way bro. Do stick around if you dont make it.

2/6

Hooooooooooooooooooowardcat

I vote yes.

After playing with him for about an hour on ZM, he really isn't a bad person.

sG | Cap'n Loooongcat|adv: Thoughts on horny after playing with him for a while?

sG | BeauutifulChaos |MGR: hes a cool cat.

3/6

I vote yes because I havent seen anything bad from him for a long time and people do change.

4/6

Hooooooooowardchaowboy

Never thought this day would come but...

Congratulations!

You have the minimum number of required votes to be accepted as a full sG member!

Please verify that you are signed up on the following:

Steam Community

Xfire Group

Provided you have joined the Syndicate Gaming steam group, we will send you an xfire invite shortly. If you don't know how to sign up or accept invites, refer to the following thread:

Additional Registration Information

Be sure to add the tags to your in-game name, your steam friends name, and your Xfire name. You are now a member of sG, welcome and as always be on your best behavior at all times.

We're glad to have you as a member. Welcome to the clan!