Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Horny©at

Horny©at's Application to Syndicate Gamers(Accepted)

Read longcat's post. it states:

"Elmo's votes are disregarded in every single poll unless he posts a reasoning. He has voted no on every poll and not once had justified his votes."

I pointed out that the fact he voted "no" in every single poll was probably an accident since in the links i provided he says somewhere in the thread " I would like to change it to yes".

Since Elmo has NOT said "i would like to change it to yes", then that means it is REALLY a "NO" vote.

I haven't read anywhere that states "no" votes are null unless followed by reasoning.

EDIT: I must imagine longcat's reasoning behind disregarding Elmo's posts is because he probably assumed that he is just one of those douche's where they vote "no" for the lulz. I have pointed out that that is not the case. Elmo is quite specifically voting NO against you.

EDIT2: I also concede the fact that I probably jumped the gun earlier with the "dishonesty" bit. Then again... you should lrn2read, reading comprehension is importantz.

Either way, he NEEDS to post here if he's voting NO. Staff said that. They need a reason so even if his vote really is a no, he needs to explain himself. If he doesn't, his vote is invalid.

Guest Horny©at

Karma is so right. If Elmo really did mean "no", he would come here and post no and state why.

Either way, he NEEDS to post here if he's voting NO. Staff said that. They need a reason so even if his vote really is a no, he needs to explain himself. If he doesn't, his vote is invalid.

Funny how no one brought this up earlier with some other members that voted.

If Horny Cat makes it into sG I will be highly disappointed. Much like I was when you got in, Tstan.

There are a bunch of kids and other people who shouldn't have gotten into sG. If they can get in, I believe Hornycat should.

Then go fucking fix it if you don't like it. It was said at the beginning, if you vote no, then say why. Ask a staff member to enforce this then if it's not getting enforced.

WHOA WHOA WHOA...

"then go fucking QQQQQQQ"

anyways... It is my understanding that the reasoning behind a vote was, and still is, something optional.

If I'm mistaken then why don't you go prove me wrong...

ya know... mistakes DO happen.

Yes: THIRTEEN

Amber

Howard Dean

Mitch

Technine

Oracion

Jared

chikendinner

Tstan914

batmanman

Clay

Chicago Ted

Napo

No: SIX

Owns

Junzou

S3Xmagik

KOLLABOOO

Chauklet.Shake(Elmo)*

Felicity

* Staff are saying that Elmo's vote does not count until he justifies himself.

Either way, if two more people vote yes for Horny, he is in, otherwise it's tossed up to Staff to decide.

Yes: THIRTEEN

Amber

Howard Dean

Mitch

Technine

Oracion

Jared

chikendinner

Tstan914

batmanman

Clay

Chicago Ted

Napo

No: SEVEN

Owns

Junzou

S3Xmagik

KOLLABOOO

Chauklet.Shake(Elmo)*

Felicity

fatb0y

* Staff are saying that Elmo's vote does not count until he justifies himself.

Either way, if two more people vote yes for Horny, he is in, otherwise it's tossed up to Staff to decide.

Fixed.

WHOA WHOA WHOA...

"then go fucking QQQQQQQ"

anyways... It is my understanding that the reasoning behind a vote was, and still is, something optional.

If I'm mistaken then why don't you go prove me wrong...

ya know... mistakes DO happen.

Was said at the start. A 'no' vote needs an explaination else it's invalid. I don't blame them either because people could just QQ a no vote and a person could get screwed cause they feel like being funny. If Elmo did vote no, he still has to post a reason, else it's not going to count. I'm not sure what this 'yes' stuff is over either, because if he did vote yes, this probably wouldn't be a huge issue as is, and he would be in the yes category.

So far, the only reasoning I've seen for 'No' is "I DON'T WANT HIM IN, BECAUSE I DON'T BWAR!!

Quote (Longcat):

Dont know if you saw my earlier post or not, but every vote you have cast in the recruitment section is being disregarded until you post a reasoning behind your votes. Spamming No on recruitment polls is not cool and has forced this.

Elmo: the question were weird. im sorry can i switch them to yes. i thought they were just random questions till i check later on again sorry

PM'd him a few days ago. He didnt understand that, though the polls may read lulzy, they were actually important, so he voted no on all of them. If he didnt change his vote to a yes or justify the no, the vote is still disregarded until he does so.

The thing is that it makes no sense for you people that are saying No to NOT justify your position. You are losing in this poll...You need to let others know WHY you are voting so that those who have yet to vote can be influenced by your position. Same goes for the Yes voters.

If you want these players in or out of the clan, you have to speak your mind and try to show your side to others. If you dont, you may just be a retard. Or an asshole.

There are a bunch of kids and other people who shouldn't have gotten into sG. If they can get in, I believe Hornycat should.

Delightful. So your justification for Hornycat getting into this clan is that we have plenty of idiots already and therefore we should welcome more?

I'm going to have to talk to mario about this 15 yes/no vote thing today. Honestly, it's seems rather idiotic the way it currently works.

Edit - Oh and if people feel I need to justify my position: Hornycat is and has always been a colossal fucking idiot, we have more then enough people with substandard intelligence in this clan and we could do without adding more.

Yes: 14

Amber

Howard Dean

Mitch

Technine

Oracion

Jared

chikendinner

Tstan914

batmanman

Clay

Chicago Ted

Napo

Skotti

No: 8

Owns

Junzou

S3Xmagik

KOLLABOOO

Chauklet.Shake(Elmo)

Felicity

Contract

I enjoy playing with horny cat whenever he does play. if hes an asshole i havent seen it.

15 votes either way? What fucking retarded fairy thought of that bullshit... someone needs to be knocked the fuck out and pee'd on... if you have almost as many no's as yes's, and half of the fucking yes's are cause people say he's applied so much he deserves to get in which is the most retarded reasoning I've ever heard, and those people need to DIE IN A FIRE. Although I guess if you make 14 people unhappy and 15 people happy then you're doing better than nothing.

Still most people voting yes are doing it cause they feel sorry for him, I've played with horny in game, he's not that bad, he talks a bit much for my taste... it's his forum presence and etiquette that makes him look like a jackass.

Anyway, if he gets in, more power to him... he got a bunch of retards to be fucking retarded.

Guest Horny©at
Delightful. So your justification for Hornycat getting into this clan is that we have plenty of idiots already and therefore we should welcome more?

Something is definitely wrong with you bro. I love your use of assumptions. You assume I'm your typical "15 year old dumbass"? You don't even know me, what makes you so sure I'm a "Colossal Fucking idiot" like you say? Please provide something that bothers you about me and just don't say "Hornycat is an idiot" because that is not a valid reason.

Edit - Oh and if people feel I need to justify my position: Hornycat is and has always been a colossal fucking idiot, we have more then enough people with substandard intelligence in this clan and we could do without adding more.

You still haven't given one good reason on why I'm so bad. The people I play with on the servers seem to like me. I rarely see you on the servers anymore to have a good game of anything with the clan members. We probably have played once together and you are basing your vote on that? Like I said before, YOU DO NOT KNOW ME. Come to the sG servers more often and you will see I'm not what you describe me as.

tl ; dr : Why is it that you call me an idiot, when you truly do not understand me or know me?

He called you an idiot based on forum presence. Honestly, when you first came on these forums and applied something about you irked me the wrong way... and to be truthful it still kinda does.

how much justification do we fucking need to say that we don't like you?

How can you say "hornycat is an idiot" NOT a valid reason? HOW? In sexmagicks view you very much are a douching idiot. How can you say that that is not valid? Who the hell are you to disregard his views?

It might be that type of presumptuous shit that makes me not like you. idno... let hornycat in, lets call him sargefan2

15 votes either way? What fucking retarded fairy thought of that bullshit... someone needs to be knocked the fuck out and pee'd on... if you have almost as many no's as yes's, and half of the fucking yes's are cause people say he's applied so much he deserves to get in which is the most retarded reasoning I've ever heard, and those people need to DIE IN A FIRE. Although I guess if you make 14 people unhappy and 15 people happy then you're doing better than nothing.

Still most people voting yes are doing it cause they feel sorry for him, I've played with horny in game, he's not that bad, he talks a bit much for my taste... it's his forum presence and etiquette that makes him look like a jackass.

Anyway, if he gets in, more power to him... he got a bunch of retards to be fucking retarded.

The recruitment process works the way it works. I believe that it better involves the community in the deciding process of whether a recruit gets in or not, and it is somewhat better than what we had. But IDK, all this drama is really complicated, so glad I'm not getting in it.

How the fuck did you get into this clan? Seriously! Someone needs to fucking kick you out. Do you EVER have anything nice to say? FUCK OFF!

Look Owns. The process has been made for a reason. If you feel he shouldn't be let in the clan, the best bet would to make a post that clearly states what bugs you about him, why it's bad, and why it's bad for the clan. Just saying "HE'S A FUCKING MORON OAROAROAR" isn't the best way to get a point across. Just as everyone else saying "He's a moron/tard/idiot/tool" isn't helping theirs either, because there isn't any real reason to say it, but have no proof/validity in that "argument".

To sum it up: If you have a legit issue, post. Staff take it into account, especially if it's honestly going to be an issue.

Edit: Btw, I'm pretty sure if 14 people have an issue and actually post LEGIT REASONS why it would be bad, it would more than likely overtake the 15 votes for the person to get in. I don't think the system would be that wrong to overtake the minimum requirement over ACTUAL LEGIT ISSUES that people CAN POST about someone.

Guest Horny©at

Yes-14

No-8

Owns, why are you so negative in every thread that I have seen you post in?

How the fuck did you get into this clan? Seriously! Someone needs to fucking kick you out. Do you EVER have anything nice to say? FUCK OFF!
Look Owns. The process has been made for a reason. If you feel he shouldn't be let in the clan, the best bet would to make a post that clearly states what bugs you about him, why it's bad, and why it's bad for the clan. Just saying "HE'S A FUCKING MORON OAROAROAR" isn't the best way to get a point across. Just as everyone else saying "He's a moron/tard/idiot/tool" isn't helping theirs either, because there isn't any real reason to say it, but have no proof/validity in that "argument".

To sum it up: If you have a legit issue, post. Staff take it into account, especially if it's honestly going to be an issue.

this, man, this.

Something is definitely wrong with you bro. I love your use of assumptions. You assume I'm your typical "15 year old dumbass"? You don't even know me, what makes you so sure I'm a "Colossal Fucking idiot" like you say? Please provide something that bothers you about me and just don't say "Hornycat is an idiot" because that is not a valid reason.

You still haven't given one good reason on why I'm so bad. The people I play with on the servers seem to like me. I rarely see you on the servers anymore to have a good game of anything with the clan members. We probably have played once together and you are basing your vote on that? Like I said before, YOU DO NOT KNOW ME. Come to the sG servers more often and you will see I'm not what you describe me as.

tl ; dr : Why is it that you call me an idiot, when you truly do not understand me or know me?

I don't know you? Are you completely retarded? I'm the first person you met in this clan. I invited you to join the forums when I played with you on bunnyhop (something that I've come to thoroughly regret). I have played with you repeatedly on a number of our servers and I've read your posts all over this forum.

Stop telling me that I don't know you. I do know you, I just don't like you.

I don't know you? Are you completely retarded? I'm the first person you met in this clan. I invited you to join the forums when I played with you on bunnyhop (something that I've come to thoroughly regret). I have played with you repeatedly on a number of our servers and I've read your posts all over this forum.

Stop telling me that I don't know you. I do know you, I just don't like you.

I don't appreciate the dishonesty, hornycat.

Sometimes I too wonder how some people made it into this clan, Karma.
I fucking lol'ed at that. YOU think it's amazing how some people made it into this clan, and yet you've been denied 3 or 4 times now? Anyone else see some incredible irony in that?

Also, please note that getting 15 yes votes does not mean you are in the clan, no votes count as -1 to the vote tally. That was poor wording on my part the first time it was posted.

EDIT: I lol'ed at your edit.

I fucking lol'ed at that. YOU think it's amazing how some people made it into this clan, and yet you've been denied 3 or 4 times now? Anyone else see some incredible irony in that?

Also, please note that getting 15 yes votes does not mean you are in the clan, no votes count as -1 to the vote tally. That was poor wording on my part the first time it was posted.

EDIT: I lol'ed at your edit.

I couldn't help but laughing either.