Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Malarky1231

I'd like to join UV

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:11963310

IN GAME NAME: Mike Danton

JCS RECOMMENDATION: Justfetus

X-FIRE NAME: Malarky999

PREVIOUS CLANS: 42nd and Dreamteam

REASON(S) FOR WANTING TO JOIN UNDEAD VENGEANCE: Interested in helping the clan, Might donate, know how to make icons, and basically want to have a good time here.

FAVORITE UV SERVER: UV zombie mod atrocity

DO YOU AGREE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW? Yes

I"ve been playing on this server for almost a month

I know most of the ppl in this clan

I can do some C++ and HTML

I'll probably donate to this server

I'm ranked 10 out of 1,256 on your De_dust server

My prefered weapon is the Bullpip/ SG550

Above all, I am a dedicated user who has been on for awhile. I really would like to try and join this clan, because of all the fun I've been having on your awesome servers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đ&Ğ/Vindicare @ Aug 23 2007, 03:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think I have seen you on the ZM server before and I think you're good..

She has my Yes wink.gif

U mean HE!!! Also Dantan I'm not sure it was u but someone whos name was almost identical to urs LIKE TO DESTROY OTHER PEOPLE BARACADES, and have them all turn into zombies.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iLLeStSkiLLz @ Aug 23 2007, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

U mean HE!!! Also Dantan I'm not sure it was u but someone whos name was almost identical to urs LIKE TO DESTROY OTHER PEOPLE BARACADES, and have them all turn into zombies.

Lol, I think that might've been someone else. I don't usually do that, actually, the worst thing I've ever done is jumping on ppl heads, in order to save myself from a zombifying death (on that map with the Huge Catwalk in the middlle). It could've been the fact that there's also a player named JC denton on the server as well, or someone named Damian.

Well, I don't block, spam, and most of the time I don't jump on ppl's heads(I really can't help it in life/death scenarios). I've been on this server for almost a month now, I love it, and most of the ppl on it, and I really can't think of any better way to show my thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dantan @ Aug 23 2007, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lol, I think that might've been someone else. I don't usually do that, actually, the worst thing I've ever done is jumping on ppl heads, in order to save myself from a zombifying death (on that map with the Huge Catwalk in the middlle). It could've been the fact that there's also a player named JC denton on the server as well, or someone named Damian.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dantan @ Aug 23 2007, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well, I don't block, spam, and most of the time I don't jump on ppl's heads(I really can't help it in life/death scenarios). I've been on this server for almost a month now, I love it, and most of the ppl on it, and I really can't think of any better way to show my thanks.

Well Im not sure if my vote has any value then but I say YES sry for causing an issue =/

I vote Yes. If she has been confirmed on the mic she's all set. Welcome to the clan! Congrats! Don't forget to add tags to your in game and x-fire names. See you around. smile.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Aug 28 2007, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I vote Yes. If she has been confirmed on the mic she's all set. Welcome to the clan! Congrats! Don't forget to add tags to your in game and x-fire names. See you around. smile.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Aug 28 2007, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

owned...

i vote yes even though shes been accepted after the voice testing.....

btw bios your signature doesnt make sense. if you keep gun oil in soap dispenser than whenever you take a shower and you rub gun oil all over your body wont it be bad for you?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nifer @ Sep 1 2007, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

owned...

i vote yes even though shes been accepted after the voice testing.....

btw bios your signature doesnt make sense. if you keep gun oil in soap dispenser than whenever you take a shower and you rub gun oil all over your body wont it be bad for you?

El oh el, he obviously has another soap dispenser that has the actual soap in it...