Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

I have h1n1. Awesome.

... This guy "Chosenone2000" needs to get falcon punched off his high horse. He thinks he is the shit and knows everything about everything just because he's in the army. I respect the army, NOT HIM.

... This guy "Chosenone2000" needs to get falcon punched off his high horse. He thinks he is the shit and knows everything about everything just because he's in the army. I respect the army, NOT HIM.

"Occupation

Doctor of Behavioral Medicine Resident"

What does the Army have to do with it? I never brought up the subject. My dialogue in this forum is restricted to h1n1. Someone asked me about the Army, but I didn't initiate the conversation. Anything constructive you would like to add to the discussion?

"Occupation

Doctor of Behavioral Medicine Resident"

What does the Army have to do with it? I never brought up the subject.

Oh, in that case, please allow me to correct myself:

... This guy "Chosenone2000" is awesome because his occupation is a Doctor of Behavioral Medicine Resident.

Better?

Hey Jared, you're dumb. I have every symptom of h1n1, and it cannot be the flu because our area didn't reach flu season yet. The doctor wasn't sure that I had it when I was there, true, but he CALLED and told me I did because I had shortness of breath. GG asshole brother.

fever √

cough √

sore throat √

runny or stuffy nose √

body aches √

headache √

chills √

fatigue √

sometimes vomiting √

Fast breathing or trouble breathing √

Bluish skin color √

Not drinking enough fluids √

Not waking up or not interacting √

Being irritable √

Confusion √

Severe or persistent vomiting √

Cool story bro?

i had that but wasnt sure if it was hln1 or flu but i was really fucked up on the first day and second day then after i got a bit better but that was about a month ago

... This guy "Chosenone2000" is awesome because his occupation is a Doctor of Behavioral Medicine Resident.

Better?

well...he did provide facts to back up his statement.....

I say he has every right to say what he said. Two Thumbs up for not posting "facts" that have no evidence to support it.

Better?

I'm just answering h1n1 questions.....I don't understand your frustration, but feel free to PM me if I offended you. My apologies if I did.

Proof? You have no idea what I do, do you?

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/member.php?u=3872

I receive CDC weekly updates. Just Google "h1n1 lung damage". Basicly, your lungs are scared for life leading to decreased lung capacity. Therefore when people want to act all tough, "give me the h1n1, its nothing". Its a very dumb statement.

Yeah I know exactly what you do. I was just curious because I've read from multiple sites that you can get lung infections/pneumonia or blood clots in your lungs but haven't read anywhere about permanent cell damage or for that matter decreased lung capacity.

Yeah I know exactly what you do. I was just curious because I've read from multiple sites that you can get lung infections/pneumonia or blood clots in your lungs but haven't read anywhere about permanent cell damage or for that matter decreased lung capacity.

The blood clots and infections damage the lungs. The healthy tissue is replaced by dead tissue.....The dead tissue is replaced by scar tissue. The scar tissue decreases the percentage of "air sac" tissue in the lungs, which decreases how much O2 your lungs can effectively absorb in one breath.....which ALSO decreases the effectiveness of CO2 ejection from the body........

Lets just say it affects your lungs long term. I looked for a "net" article to site for my above statement, but there isnt "ALOT" to support long term effects of h1n1. It's been out for WAY less than a year.

"give me the h1n1, its nothing"

I'm a smoker so my lungs are fucked.

But hey the quasi-forum doctor may take that as a dumb statement. Sorry to say that but all the I'm a doc and your not is really getting out of hand.

"give me the h1n1, its nothing"

I'm a smoker so my lungs are fucked.

But hey the quasi-forum doctor may take that as a dumb statement. Sorry to say that but all the I'm a doc and your not is really getting out of hand.

It's a little off topic, BUT your lungs aren't "fucked".

http://clearlungs.info/

Did you have a h1n1 question or comment?

...and I'll gladly change my comment from "stupid" to "not prudent"

FYI: I really like your sig. Did you make it yourself?

Guest Fohacidal
Mario can call me a faggot if it makes him feel better. I just dont like getting infractions everytime he disagrees with me.

This made me laugh, gg chosen

+1