Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Syndicate Gaming Weekly Digest Vol. 5 [11/2/09]

I'm raging so fucking hard right now. Who's the one that pushed for us to bring these type of requirements back? Hm? I was told that I was stupid and that the clan needed the money. The clan went down the shitter as soon as all of the requirements were taken away and now you all realize the woe of your ways. That's just bullshit. You should just make me the fucking president, cause none of you know what you're doing.

Awesome update for recruits.

But remember to only refer dudes you would want to be with you every day in the server. I like to be exclusive with my referrals and votes. I definitely have to know a player to make those decisions.

I'm raging so fucking hard right now. Who's the one that pushed for us to bring these type of requirements back? Hm? I was told that I was stupid and that the clan needed the money. The clan went down the shitter as soon as all of the requirements were taken away and now you all realize the woe of your ways. That's just bullshit. You should just make me the fucking president, cause none of you know what you're doing.

Yeah, because your clan went SO well.

Ok dipstick...

You guys are just bitter because you know that nobody has ever been more right in the history of being right. Clay and I (not to bring him into this) were the sole pushers for those rules to be put back in place. All I got in return was "HURR DURR U DUN NAH WAT U TOKKIN BOUT"

You guys are just bitter because you know that nobody has ever been more right in the history of being right. Clay and I (not to bring him into this) were the sole pushers for those rules to be put back in place. All I got in return was "HURR DURR U DUN NAH WAT U TOKKIN BOUT"

Give a group of retarded monkeys typewriters, and eventually one of them will reproduce Shakespeare; doesn't mean it's not still a retarded monkey though. One of the reasons you were ignored was because of your attitude, which pretty clearly hasn't changed at all.

Guest formerlyaeth

hay guys so u are all friendly cause i want some cool kids to hang out and do my algebra I with ^_^

who else likes twilight

oh shit wat the fuck is this

i thought you guys were chill

im gonna go hang out with my history teahcer instead ;D

Sign in to follow this